Tropical Plum

by Werewindle

 

Three bodies tumbled trough the apartment door, their momentum sending them thudding into the opposite wall. They pawed at each other kissing messily, toeing off shoes and tossing aside jackets.

“Get the door bother.” One dark haired man demanded tugging the third away from the wall between them and starting down the hall way. The brunet moaned as his twin pulled the taller man from him but hurried to the door - shutting and locking it tight.

The three stumbled down the dim hall hindered by the clothes they were trailing behind them. By the time they reached the bedroom the twins were naked and had their guest down to his boxers. The trio made it to the bed and fell upon it writhing against each other, enjoying the feeling of skin sliding against skin.

One twin moved down the lean form between them intent on removing the last piece of clothing from their new lover. The pale man lifted his hips obligingly, busy exploring the other twin’s mouth. Once the garment was flung aside the he sit back enjoying the contrast of his brother’s golden skin against their ivory lover’s.

When the two parted he pulled his twin up into a bruising kiss. He tipped his head at the man laying beneath them drawing attention to were his thumb was stroking the crease between thigh and groin.

“Told you that wasn’t his natural hair color.” They looked down at their lover’s cock surrounded by a thick thatch of black curls.

“Hmph. It’s still pretty.” The other argued hand going to stroke idly at the cock jutting from the patch of hair they were studying.

“Tropical Plum.”

“What?” They looked up at their sprawled lover as he shoved a long lank of hair from his face. In the low light of the bedroom it looked almost brown but they knew it shown a deep purple in brighter light.

“It’s Tropical Plum. Now shut up and put your mouth to better use.” Grey eyes glared down at the distracted twin, using his grip on the brunets hair to guide him down toward his cock.


-END-


.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords