Lucius' Eternal Punishment

by Werewindle

 

Warnings: graphic torture - Not for the squeamish.


Lucius woke from the final battle sore and disoriented. Looking around he recognized neither the cells at Azkaban or one of the Death Eater safe houses. Gathering himself he tried to sit up only to find himself strapped to the hard surface he was laying on.

A light came on above him blinding him briefly. “You’re finally awake I see Malfoy. Took you long enough the other two were awake hours ago.” A voice drifted closer circling to his left. Lucius struggled against his bonds. “that won’t do you any good you know. I spelled the straps my self.” The voice was amused. Slowly a body came into view in the circle of light. Lucius snarled at the sight of Harry Potter.

“What are you playing at boy! Release me at once!” Malfoy demanded smirking, that child thought he could scare him? His Master was much worse then anything this child could conger.

“Oh I think not Lucius. I have plans for you. Many, many plans but alas I must let most go. Can’t be damaging my pretty bargaining chip can I?” Harry asked grabbing a handful of Malfoy’s long hair and yanking his head back lifting his chin and putting his long graceful throat on display. “Hmmm, not marked. Very good.” Harry released him and walked away talking to him over his shoulder.

“Did you know Lucius, that human hearts are a particularly rare and sought after potions ingredient in some circles?” Malfoy shifted a bit nervously at the sound of clanking from the dark. “There were many spells calling for them in Snape’s blood magic book.” The blonde made a strangled sound at that. “You’ve seen it then? Quite fascinating the things to found in his library.”

Harry came back into view carrying a long sharp knife, the blade gleamed in the bright light. Malfoy’s face took on a panicked look and Harry chuckled darkly. “Don’t worry Malfoy I have no intention of cutting out your heart. Besides I have two others. They’ll make a lovely present for my bond mate don’t you think? Severus so enjoys experimenting.”

Harry moved to Malfoy’s looking up his body contemplatively, “You’re not going to wet your self are you? That Vandross - Verdrass” Harry waved a hand, “Whatever. Did. Rather messy. Oh well we’ll take care of that.” Harry pointed a finger at Malfoy’s groin and said something. Lucius screamed. “Oops. Stings a bit. Oh really now Lucius, they use that spell in hospitals. Poppy her self casts it. Granted she has a gentler touch...”

Harry tested the blade of the knife against a careful finger finding it suitably sharp. “These cloths will have to go as well. Want to be able to see what I’m doing,” Harry grinned wickedly.

Starting with the bare left foot Harry slid the blade between ankle and pant leg. He pull the knife taunt against the material and moved up the outer seam, the dark wool parting easily. Stopping at the top of the thigh Harry drew back ghosting the flat of the blade down the bared skin. He pulled the sock off Lucius other foot let the tip of the blade drag up the arch. Lucius’ leg jerked in response.

“Careful Lucius, I might nick something if you squirm.” Harry warned. Quickly he sliced the right pant leg stopping once more at the top of the thigh. Harry tapped the blade against his chin gazing at the bound form. He moved to the other end of the table, tipping his head to the side he studied the cufflink half torn form the left sleeve. “I like your ‘links Luci, Jade?” Harry sliced the cufflinks off and dropped them in his pocket.

Harry cut down the upturned undersides of Malfoy’s arms. He flinched once as the cold blade touched his underarm causing a shallow cut. Malfoy hissed at the sting trembling not to move as Harry cut down the shoulder seams, blade coming to rest on either side of his throat. Harry pulled the tatters of the shirt away flinging it behind him.

He spent a moment tracing the tip of the blade over the Dark Mark on Malfoy’s arm. Such a delicate, ugly thing. “This will have to go you know. Mars the over all package really. Besides marks from a useless dead Master are hardly acceptable.” Harry informed him. He called over a shallow basin and a few more straps. Harry tied Malfoy’s elbow to the table - arm twisted just so to best display the mark and tightened the wrist straps making the forearm immobile.

Sinking the blade in past the layers of skin Harry began carefully removing the Dark Mark. When he finished he put the gory piece of hide in the basin and set it out of the way bringing back a blue potions bottle. Harry tipped out two precise drops and spelled the skin healed new. Smiling when the Dark Mark did not grow back as well. One more little proof that Tom Riddle was no longer of this world.

Through all this Lucius shook, muffled screams escaping from where he had bitten through his bottom lip. Harry seeing this pushed on Malfoy’s jaw making him release the bleeding lip and shoved a bit of his shirt in so he couldn’t cause himself anymore damage before healing that cut as well and spelling the blood away.

“Now that’s taken care of there is one more thing, well two really, that needs to go before we’re finished.” Harry patted Lucius bicep before moving to cut away the remains of his pants. “Well now, I was half expecting you to have warts or something.” The brunet commented examining blonde’s genitals. Taking more straps he tied down the blonde’s knees, thighs and waist, pulling his legs up and down making Malfoy look almost frog legged.

Harry taped Lucius’ dick to his stomach out of his way and set to work. As Malfoy realized just what Harry planed on removing his struggles began anew. He screamed and thrashed but could not dislodge Potter. A sudden crack across the face stilled him. “I have no problems beating you black and blue Malfoy. Bruises are easy to heal with a simple potion. Cease your moving about.” Harry waited till Malfoy stilled to start again. Lucius turned his head eyes closed, unable to bare the sight of his balls being removed and replaced with cold metal spears.

Once more the blue bottle tipped healing drops falling and the incision closed as if it had never been. “Much better Lucius. Now lets get you cleaned up and dressed appropriately. After all one should be finely attired when meeting their new Master. Wouldn’t want to disappoint him.” Harry grinned at the whimpering man spelling him clean and using a special charm for his hair.

Harry gestured over the prone form and muttered a complicated string of Latin. The spell was modified from one of Severus’ books. It was much like a ’Puppet Master’ spell, allowing him to control Malfoy’s body but not his mind as the Imperius does. Which was its own torment since Lucius would be fully aware of what he was doing but unable to move against Harry’s commands.

“Let’s see, Your too pale for either white or black I think. Maybe a blue?” Harry picked up a piece of Lucius’ tattered shirt and transfigured it in to a long strip of forest green linen. Then he flicked a hand at Malfoy’s bonds - they came undone and slithered to the floor. “Stand up and Come here,” Harry commanded. He smirked at the blonde’s hurried compliance.

When the Lucius stopped before him Harry gestured for him to stand arms out at shoulder height and legs spread. “Good boy. Since you’re already clean inside and out we can skip that.” Malfoy whined deep in his chest the sound muffled by the gag.

Harry split the length of cloth in half and pulled out the cuff links transfigured them a bit. He pinned the fifteen inch with pieces one in front and one in back with the morphed links. The green cloth fell to Lucius’ ankles and settled just below the rise of jutting hips. Harry nodded his head approvingly.

“Kneel here. To the left of the glyphs.” Harry pointed to the spot waiting until the blonde was settled before starting the ritual. It was not long before his call was answered.

“Sorcerer.” the demon acknowledged, word of his victory over the latest Dark Lord having all ready reached the demon realms. “Why have you called me?”

“You see someone took from my Mate.” Harry’s lip curled in a snarl, “I am most displeased.” The demon did not speak but tipped his head in understanding and waited for Harry to continue. “I wish to make a trade for that which was taken.”

The demon considered the offer. Undoubtedly if he refused then the mortal would wage war with him. “And what do you offer in exchange?”

“For the return Severus Snape’s power I will give you this man’s.” Harry gestured to the kneeling Malfoy. “And you may keep him as slave if you wish or sell him as you see fit. A gift of gratitude.”

“He is a pretty thing. Veela descendants are quite sought after in my home realm, it would be a most gracious gift. Very well Sorcerer, we will trade. Take this,” The demon held out a ruin stone. “Call upon me when your mate is healed. I shall return them to him then.”

“Thank you. Rise Malfoy. Take him and be well, I shall be calling on you soon.” Harry nodded in gratitude. The demon’s grin displayed too many teeth to be called friendly but he did look pleased.


-END-


.:Previous:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords