Blame it on the Music

by Werewindle

 

Xander closed his eyes as the opening line blared out of his stereo. He twisted and turned flailing his arms and rocking his hips. Let the music take him away, lift his spirits, fill every bit of him with energy. His fists pounded the air to the chorus.

This was the best song ever. It was so his new anthem. Xander bounced over to the stereo and hit replay. As Xander threw himself into the song again the basement door opened and Spike stomped down the stairs. The vampire raised an eyebrow but didn’t comment. Spike headed for the bathroom, tossed his duster over the back of the couch as he passed.

Xander wandered over to the fridge and snagged himself a soda. He listened to the sound of the shower while he drank. How had he ended up with the vampiric roommate anyway? It was just supposed to be for a few days. Now they were... considerate of each other. He picked up blood on the way home, Spike cooked for him.

Old married couple, that was them. Except for the sex. To bad really.

Xander blinked at the thought. He wanted to have sex with Spike? Images of the blond naked a room away caused an immediate physical reaction. Oh yeah he wanted Spike. Too bad he couldn’t just jump him.

Xander stopped soda can half raised. Could he? The song urged him on.

Fuck it! He was going to do it.

Xander set aside his drink and looked down at himself. He toed off his shoes and socks and threw aside his over shirt. He lent back against the counter, canting his hips forward. Spike came out of the bathroom a few moments later, bare except for a towel. “Hey Spike, could you come here a minute?” Xander called out.

“What’s up Pet?” Spike asked taking in Xander’s pose. As soon as Spike was in touching distance Xander pounced. The human wrapped his arms around the vampire’s neck and back and propelled them to the floor. “Xan?”

Xander licked Spike’s chin. “We’re going to have sex.”

“We are?” Spike sounded stunned.

“Yes.” Xander shifted trapping Spike’s legs between his own. “Right now.”

Spike shuddered, questions and meager protests fizzing away as Xander suddenly latched on to his neck. Spike knew there would be consequences, but right then he could bring himself to care. Not with Xander grinding into him, denim rough even through his towel.

Spike’s senses whited out at the dual sensation of teeth gnawing at his Adam's apple and Xan’s ragged nails scraping over his nipples. His hearing kicked back in to Xander murmuring the chorus of the song he’d been listening to when Spike came home as he shimmed out of his shirt.

Spike’s last thought before his mind got stuck in a loop of XanderhotskinmouthgoodmoregonnafuckXandernownowmorenow was that he might have to give up snarking at Xander about his music. No one would take his dislike seriously if he got a hard-on every time the bloody record was played.


-END-


The song is 'It's My Life' - Bon Jovi: Crush

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords