500 Watchers

by Werewindle

 

The ritual was completed.

Xarth and Tem by his side beaming with satisfaction over how well his son had taken to his consort. The ground rocked as the five hundred strong tribe roared their approval. They had long mourned the loss of their Heir and had wreaked a vengeance upon those responsible that had lasted for a decade.

Xarth stifled a growl. That was past and he had found his beautiful son - returned to him by the Lady Fates. Smiling once again Xarth motioned to Tem and they moved forward. There was still one more act of the ceremony to complete.

Xander’s pale beauty snarled at Tem unhappy at the interruption. Tem firmed his grip and shepherded him further back. The vampire subsided when Xander took his hand being similarly guided by his father. The group stopped at the foot of a large raised sleeping pallet. Xarth and Tem gave the pair a nudge and withdrew. The blonde took a step back as if he was going to refuse. Xander just captured him by the waist and tossed his Consort on to the bed.

Xarth turned his back to them arm going around Tem’s waist trusting him to watch after the pair. Instead he faced his clan. They watched avidly as Heir and Consort consummated their bonding. Xarth prayed to the ancestors that it might be a long and happy one. Perhaps, he mused, the ceremony might even mark the conception of his first grand child.


Spike gasped at being thrown onto the bed. Xander couldn’t be serious! Spike had a bit of an exhibitionist in him but the whole bloody tribe! He opened his mouth to protest only to be caught be the sight of Xander disrobing. The man’s tawny skin now uncovered by red robes was utterly bewitching. All reservations forgotten at the sight of his bonded prowling up the bed to him.

Xander kissed Spike until his eyes crossed. Broad hands skimmed down his neck and up the outside of his thighs pushing the vampire’s robes out of the way of his seeking fingers. Frustrated when the bunched robes trapped his arms Spike shredded the material, freeing himself. Pale hands followed the dip of spin down the muscled back to knead the globes of Xander’s ass. Spike pulled his bonded closer grinding their straining erections together.

Xander growled in pleasure latching on to the vampire’s neck and gnawing at the flesh to raise a mark. The binding magic was driving at them to consummate the bond. Spike mind clouded as he lost himself to the sensations. He barely registered fingers opening him, slicking him. He moaned finding himself suddenly impaled by Xander’s thick cock.

The rocked against one another, their movements frantic as they clung to one another. Mindless now as climax approached. Xander thrust harder and faster urged on by Spike. Kissing again - devouring each other’s mouths as they came.

The forgotten audience roared once more as the pair was surrounded and obscured by light. The union now blessed by the ancestors. Oblivious the pair lay entangled, sated and sleeping.

-END-


Written for Bloodclaim's 500 watchers celebration.

.:Back to - 400 Years:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords