Mission Activities

Email Grayswandir

 

In a typical After Colony Eve War battle scene, explosion lit the sky, ground, and spread forth from decimated mobile suits. An anonymous OZ base stood inflamed in a cleared lot to the side as three of the five official Gundams were locked in battle.

Static bit harshly across the radios of all present. Pilots scrambled to re-tune the stations for crystal clarity. A snicker crossed the airwaves before words took control.

“Hail to the Gundam”

A small explosion filled the air.

“the Gundam”

Another explosion.

“the Gundam.”

A heavily drawn in breath filled the air.

“Hail to the Gundam, Gundam Pilot!”

“Zero Two, this is not the opportune time to play DJ.” A chastisement flew out from the Gundam labeled Wing.

Duo laughed. “C'mon, Hee! Sing it with me. He sings and he laughs/And he kicks OZ’s asses! Hail to the Gundam, Gundam Pilot!”

Another voice slipped through. “He sneaks and he steals/And he slices through Pisces. Hail to the Gundam, Gundam Pilot!”

“Zero Five, don't encourage him. He has enough ego.”

Undeterred, Duo added another verse. “He flirts and he fights/And he dreams of black spandex. Hail to the Gundam, Gundam Pilot!”

Laughing at the utter ridiculousness, Wufei continued. “He pranks and he pesters/ He pokes at perfection. Hail to the Gundam, Gundam Pilot!”

Roaring, Duo went on. “He screams and he hollers/And he wears formal colors. Hail to the Gundam, Gundam Pilot!”

Heero shook his head. If he couldn't beat them, he might as well join them. “He’s sleek and he’s sexy/He looks good in dresses. Hail to the Gundam, Gundam Pilot!”

The song ended abruptly as the base rendered its final explosion and expended its last mobile suit.

Two days later the audio recording, released with a video of a different battle, turned viral on the net. No one ever found out who had created it but it mattered not. Odin Lowe Jr was obviously someone with vision.


-Finis-


This was a bit of randomness that I had sitting on my jump drive for years now after starting as a conversation with my best friend and beta Werewindle as we sat in our favorite restaurant. Hope you enjoy this.

.:Back to Gray's:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords