Old Friends



Part 23

Angel’s P.O.V.

“How? How’d you know?”

“So maybe there was one thing memorable that happened on the drive.”

~He’s standing there, staring at me.~

“How’d you know I’d need you tonight?”

~Stand up, start walking towards him.~

“I didn’t… You can close your phone now, Will.”

“Oh.” ~Looks at it, still in his hand.~ “Right.”

~Move my body next to his, pull him in my arms, and kiss him gently. Run my hands through his hair, and down his back. He pulls away and smiles up at me.~

“Rough night?”

“Not so bad at the moment, eh?”

“You’re hurt.”

“It’s nothin’. Slayer got a little keyed up over…”

“She did this to you?”

“S’alright, love.”

“No… it’s not.” ~Run my hands softly over his face.~ “She had no right to do this.”

“She’s not herself. Jes’ leave it be.”

~There’s a cut over the bridge of his nose, his right eye is almost swollen shut. And there’s this rage… Because I know. He took it. He didn’t fight back. He didn’t lift a hand in his defense.~

“You want me to talk to her?”

“Nah…”

~There’s irony in here somewhere… if it was me – if she found out from me… she’d have cried… sobbed, perhaps hurled some accusations prior to her wishing me well. But it’s him, isn’t it? The demon with no soul… and as such – he deserves to suffer every indignity and humiliation she sees fit. Pull him closer into me, inhale his scent. I’m sorry, Will… I’m sorry it wasn’t me.~

“This isn’t right… she should know.”

“It’s not important.”

“You’ve been there for her.”

“And right now… I don’t wanna think on it…”

“Then tell me what you do want.”

“Really wanna know?”

“Of course.”

“Come on downstairs… we’ll get comfortable. Jes’ talk for a bit.”

~Follow him down. There’s boxes… hey. Hey. Boxes. Meaning he’s probably been packing… or he was going to start… meaning… Yes!~

“What ya grinnin’ at, Ducks?”

“You.”

“Ahh… An’ what’s so charmin’ about me?”

“Everything.”

~Smiles softly at me, and shrugs off my coat.~

“Get comfy, Peaches.”

~Divest myself of my sweater and t-shirt. Climb onto his bed, pat the space next to me as he crawls in and presses his head to my chest. Wrap my arms around him and drop kisses to the top of his head.~

“I couldn’t go home.”

“Not complainin’ here, pet.”

“I need you, Will.”

“Need you too, Angel.”

“So what happened? How did she find out?”

“Bugger… Rupert went an’ announced he’s stayin’… then announced I was leavin’… an’ it was all down hill from there.”

“Did you tell her about us?”

“Didn’t get the chance… was consolin’ her outside when Shaggy came out an’ arsed up the whole thing.”

“He told her?”

“Reckon he assumed I’d already said… which I hadn’t…”

“I hate that little shit.”

“Right… bit of a knob… but he meant well… jes’ tryin’ to offer Slayer some comfort… tryin’ to give me a hand in it… as usual… went tits up.”

“It doesn’t excuse it. If we’d wanted it to go down like that, we’d have told her as soon as we left Santa Barbara.”

“Yeah… well, we’ve been through worse…”

“We have… all the preparation, though… all the time we spent apart between then and now…”

“Water under the bridge, pet.”

“Yeah.”

“Can’t thank you enough for bein’ here, though…”

“Will… ahh…”

~His tongue is flickering over my nipple, lips closing around it and softly sucking. Mmm… feels so good. He always feels so good.~

“Like that, eh love?”

“I like everything you do.”

“What say I work the other one a bit… yeah?”

“Of course… because it’s getting lonely, you know.”

“Oh the horror… wouldn’t want that, pet… never want that.”

~Feel his face slide along my chest, tongue trailing a wet path. Oh sweet heavenly… oh… what this boy can do with his mouth. My cock is straining against my slacks, and his hand is cupping the bulge… squeezing… God… yes, Will… Close my eyes, and slip my hand down the back of his jeans, grip his beautiful sweet… tight…~

“Holy chesticles, Batman! Uhm… Xanderus Interuptus!”

~Fuck!~

“Bloody hell!”

“What are you doing here?”

“Whoa… hang on there, cowboy… no need to get fangy… It’s just me. I came to talk to Spike… uh… didn’t know you’d be here… Sorry… I’ll go… I just wanted to apologize for… uh… never mind… I’m outtie… Bye, Spike… sorry. Sorry, Angel… uh… bye.”

“Wait… bugger… wait, Shaggs… wait up.”

“Will?”

“Uh… Vampire lair… Pissed off fang-boys… Not doing too much for the whole self- preservation thing I have going…”

“Not gonna hurt you.”

“Maybe not you, but Deadboy’s looking a little hinky, there.”

“He’s not gonna hurt ya, either.”

“Scout’s honor, Dea-ahh…Angel?”

“I’ve never eaten a scout.”

“Ooookay, and that’s my cue to get-the-hell-outta-Dodge.”

“He’s jes’ ridin’ ya, Shaggs. C’mon, then…”

“Are you?”

“Am I what, Xander?”

“Are you just joking?”

“I suppose.”

“Well, see… that’s of the funny… because I don’t much remember you for the joke-meister… but hey… a guy can change, huh?”

“I’m not a guy.”

“Pet… leave it out.”

“Fine. Sit, Xander.”

“Standing’s fine… thinking it’s of the good at the moment.”

“Whatever.”

“Pet.”

“I hear you.”

“Ta, love. Go on, then, Shaggs… what ya got to say?”

“Well… I just wanna start by saying sorry… what I did at Giles’… stupid… Like… they could make a movie about me… ‘Total Retard’… that stupid. Like even eating a pig was a prouder moment in the old Xanman library of royal fuck ups. Shoot me, stuff me… mount me.”

“As you wish.”

“H-h-hey… little joke there, justa little funny ha-ha… Spiiike… h-h-help.”

“Cor… would you jes’ relax? He’s not doin’ anythin’… if he’d have wanted ya dead, you woulda been… right?”

“Feeling the love… feeling the heart pounding in the feet… feeling dizzy now… comforting? Not so much, Fangless.”

“Sit… good. Now… what ya did? Ya effed up. Nothin’ we can do on it now. But I’m countin’ on you… be there for her, right? She won’t call me if she needs to… I need ya to promise… You can do that, right? Promise… the big ugly goes down, and you call me… yeah?”

“You got it. Seriously…”

“Ya got me number… anytime there’s backup needed – you call.”

“Scouts honor… even if Angel never ate one.”

~I have to laugh… because hell… it is funny… Even if Xander’s a little prick, which he is.~

“Ya brought a sixer?”

“Uh… yeah… thought you and I could… you know… have a drink… make with the nicey nice… didn’t know Dea…ah… Angel would be here… So hey… fang gang reunion, hmm?”

“Somethin’ like that. Toss a few over.”

~Xander throws over two bottles. Sam Adams… domestic. Whatever. Will pops them open, and settles between my legs, his back to my chest.~

“You guys have been uhm… you know… uh… you look comfy…”

“Brilliant observation, pet. Uncomfortable with it?”

“Strangely, not so much… Living on the Hellmouth, you get used to seeing things you’re not used to… and that sounded of the lame… but hey… being King Lame-o tonight… so just going with… God…”

“So Xander… what have you been up to these days… besides babbling.”

“Oh… you know… work… demon slayage… I have a fiancée… so that’s new.”

“Congratulations. Cordy told me you were recently engaged.”

“Oh… yeah… So how is Queen C? Still the hottest of the hot?”

“Pretty much. She’s good, though.”

“So how does that work? She gets some movie playing in her head, and you race out and change the ending.”

“Uh… yeah, actually. Just like that. Perceptive.”

“That’s me… perceptive guy. So, Spike’s doing you some good… you look… relaxed. Not that you weren’t relaxed before… but you know… you don’t have that whole ‘gonna send the world to hell’ look… it’s not a bad look, mind you… Well, actually… it was pretty horrifying.”

“I haven’t lost my soul, Xander.”

“And I’m not accusing… So not accusing here… Anyway… I’m sure I’m interrupting your… uhm… thing you were doing… before I came in… and I’ll just go… because I’m sure you wanna get back to uh… what you were doing.”

“Right then… Need an escort tonight?”

“No, I’ll be fine… I have my own Mr. Pointy, custom made… heh.”

“Yeah… I noticed.”

“What?! Oh!”

~Ha! William… you naughty boy… pointing that out was… fucking great… love you. Little puke is blushing and turning away.~

“So… I’ll see you guys, ‘kay.”

“Right… bye, Shaggs.”

“Good night, Xander.”

“Night…”

~Watch him shuffle up the stairs… Can’t get away fast enough, eh boy? Well… good.~

“Angel…”

“What? I was nice.”

“Ya call that nice?”

“No, lover… I call this nice…”

~Reach down between his thighs and stroke him through his jeans.~

“Ahhh fuck… yeah, pet… little harder, right?”

“Mm-hmm.”

~Undo the buttons, and free that pretty cock. Take it in my fist and pull on it for him.~

“Mmm… you wanna fuck me, love?”

“Always.”

“Ahh… say it again.”

“Always, William. I always want to be inside you… always want to push your thighs apart… always want to plunge into your tightness… always want to feel your fingers digging into my shoulders as I pleasure that perfect snug hole of yours.”

“Bloody hell!”

“Didn’t know the old Sire had a mouth on him, did ya, boy?”

“Oh… I knew… Jes’ can’t get enough of it.”

“Mmm… lift up so I can take these pants off of you…”

“Fuck… I’m so hard, love…”

“I know… you’re leaking all over my fingers…”

~Bring my fingers up to his lips, his tongue licking on them… his hips lift and I slide the denim down his legs. Move down the bed and start licking his sac, put my hand back on his shaft and stroke him.~

“That’s it, pet… pull on it some… Work me down, love.”

~Pull his sac into my mouth, suck hard at the velvety flesh. Hear him moan… Something I’ll never tire of. All those nights I’d jerk myself in my room… I’d concentrate on those moans… Never thought I’d hear them again… and one phone call brought them back to me… one… and now I have his delicate, heavy sac between my lips, and I’m pumping him… and loving every moment of this… listening… keep moaning, Will… I need to hear.~

“Remember, Angel… remember the first night ya took me. Think about it all the time…”

~Release his sac and kiss the saltiness from his tip. Look at him, lying beneath me. This was what I did.~

“I remember, Will… remember carefully bathing you… watching the water drip from your skin as you stepped out of the tub. Carried you to the bed, and devoured you with my mouth.”

~Gives me a smirk.~

“Yeah… with the whole lot of ’em lookin’ on.”

“Mmm… they wanted to see our beautiful new boy. Couldn’t keep you all to myself, could I?”

“Felt like ya did.”

“What do you remember?”

“Hmm…” ~Looks at me thoughtfully.~ “Remember Darla, smilin’ an’ callin’ me pretty… which I considered an odd compliment for a man… remember Penn lickin’ his lips an’ grinnin’ at me… callin’ me ‘brother’… and his grey eyes lookin’ like quicksilver… glitterin’ down his approval on me… Dru… laughin’ an’ clappin’ her hands an’ askin’ if it was her turn to play with me. A damn sight more fun than Miss Edith, I reckon.”

~Crawl up his body, drape my leg over his, keep my hand gripped loosely around his cock… I just want to hear everything he remembers… I don’t want to distract him from this…~

“Go on… tell me everything.”

“Mostly… remember bein’ frightened… You were the last thing I saw with my human eyes… an’ the first thing I saw when I crawled outta the grave. Wanted to crawl up inside o’ you, an’ hide there.”

“Was I too rough on you?”

“No… bloody hell, no. Though… I did feel a bit… exposed… heh. Got accustomed to that pretty quick, didn’t I.”

“You were a willing student…”

~Smile at him, drink in the far off look in his eyes… the wounds on his flesh are already healing over. Bringing back my pretty boy.~

“Remember you liftin’ my cock, an’ havin’ everyone examine it. Remember the whispers between Penn an’ Darla…’exquisite’… ‘lovely’… an’ Dru sayin’ somethin’ about snakes in the nest… heh… An’ strokin’ my sac… stimulatin’ it with yer tongue… Never felt that before… Never felt any o’ that before. By the time you lifted my thighs, I felt the come rushin’ up… couldn’t hold back… so bloody hot… Then you… soppin’ it up with your mouth… I was hard again… Then ya spread my legs an’ showed ’em my hole… an’ they all took turns ticklin’ at it with their fingertips… I thought I’d die again… But there was always you… you holdin’ me, tellin’ me it was alright… an’ when I’d get scared – you tellin’ ’em to leave me be… pullin’ my head into yer neck an’ lettin’ me feed until I could stand the attention again.”

“You were so precious, William… We all adored you. So handsome, so fresh… those startling blue eyes… ahh… they were the death of me… the moment I saw you…”

“Always had a thing for blue eyed boys, didn’t ya?”

~Give him a lopsided grin.~

“You’ve discovered my dirty little secret.”

“Seems only fair, eh? You know all o’ mine.”

“And if it wasn’t for those blasted kids, I’d have gotten away with my dastardly plan!”

“Oi! Peaches! Ten points for the Scooby reference!”

“Ahh… Color me thrilled over that.”

“Mmm… ya seem thrilled over my cock at the moment…”

“Yeah…”

“Ya want me to tell ya more?”

“Of course.”

~Building up the pressure in my fist, continue dragging it along his shaft, pulling the foreskin in a bunch over the tip, and yanking it back down in hard little tugs… watch the delicate slit drip in steady streams.~

“Ahh… bugger… well, where was I?”

“Everyone was playing ‘touch the fledgling’.”

“Right… yeah… pull it more, love… bloody good. Alright… so there they were, fingertips ticklin’ at me hole… sendin’ jolts of excitement through me… overwhelmin’ sensory overload… an’ yer coddlin’ me, an’ lettin’ me feed… an’ I hear Penn commentin’ to Darla about me bein’ untouched… an’ so pure… an’ look at that precious openin’… so tight… an’ Sire’d picked a perfect lad… an’ wasn’t he pleased… somethin’ about how he couldn’t wait to teach me… an’ I was grippin’ onto your arms… an’ you were smilin’ at him, an’ openin’ me more… givin’ him a better view, I reckon… tellin’ him to come down an’ give it a taste… an’ I panicked an’ started feedin’ again… an’ he’s softly runnin’ his tongue over me… an’ I felt myself splash against my stomach… my cock lyin’ there spurtin’ an’ bubblin’ up, an’ nothin’ touchin’ it… an’ fuck… I remember whimperin’ into your neck… an’ you smoothin’ down my hair… whisperin’ about how I was the youngest… an’ how I was so perfect… an’ you’d all protect me…”

“Fuck, Will… look…”

~The front of my slacks is soaked through where the head of my cock is straining to break free.~

“God, Angel…”

~Feel him slither down my body and suck at the wet fabric, mouthing my cock through the slacks, and unzipping them with his teeth… and God… his hands releasing my length, and pushing the pants down my legs. His lips back against my cock, sliding his tongue between the foreskin and the head and drawing up with his fist till I shake… and fuck… I’m shaking… pulling down and following with his lips… and my boy… takes me deep… God… so deep… feel like fucking his mouth… pump my hips against him a few times… but I want to hear him tell me… tell me… fuck… that mouth… he pulls back and grins at me… perfect… he was always perfect.~

“Tell me more, Will…”

~Grip my own shaft, and start fucking my hand for him… I know he likes to watch… he always has. I have my own memories of back in the day… memories of him lying on the end of the bed and me sketching him… memorizing every curve and sharp crease of his lithe form. I remember putting my papers aside, and freeing my cock for him… and his eyes going wide, waiting… watching as I stroked myself for him… he’d run his hands over his own bulge… as I’d pump into my fist and smile at him… a treat for us… just us… he’d mirror my movements… it was so erotic… he’d come up next to me and whisper… ‘that’s my hole, Sire… close yer eyes… that’s my hole.’ And I’d turn to him and come on his hands as he came on mine.~

“Ahh…” ~He’s on his side, head propped up on his hand, facing me, casually stroking his cock in time with mine… brushing our lengths together as we look into each others’ eyes.~

“Well… Let’s see… what happened next? Hmm.. Oh, right… So Penn makes me shoot me load whilst givin’ me a tongue bath… an’ I’m feedin’… an’ Darla comes round to lick up my wetness… an’ bugger… she was pretty… little nips at my stomach, an’ she starts tonguin’ my navel… an’ Dru climbin’ up my thighs an’ lickin’ between them… an’ I’m groanin’ watchin’ an’ feelin’ ’em… an’ it’s too much… an’ I can’t take it… so I start whimperin’ again… an’ ya tell ’em I’m scared, an’ how they need to leave us… an’ yer whisperin’ in me ear… tellin’ me to open my eyes… an’ I reckon I had a death grip on yer shoulders, cause when I finally let go – the room’s empty, an’ yer stretchin’ out the biggest chest I ever saw, rollin’ yer head back on yer neck an’ shakin’ off the strain o’ holdin’ me like that. So now it’s jes’ us. Only us. An’ ya tell me ‘I’ll be takin’ ye this night, lad. I’ll be gentle, ta be sure… but I’ll not promise ’twill be painless… So ye’ll tell me when it’s too much, then. Ye’ll be a good lad, an’ ye’ll say.’ Oh… an’ Angel… it was a bloody revelation… yer hand on me cock, strokin’ me to keep my attention away from the pain… an’ then… it was like a burst of fire exploded in me stomach… felt ya fillin’ me… bloody hell… was so good when ya started movin’… so good when ya kissed me… yer mouth so soft, yer moans against my lips… an’ I came… a half dozen times, mebbe. Was so good, love… so hot… stretchin’ me open, puttin’ yer hands on me arse an’ partin’ me more… yer thumbs diggin’ in around me hole… Cor… was so perfect.”

“I’m gonna come, Will… Let me come on your cock… fuck…”

“Yeah, love… c’mon… come for me… come on my fingers… come all over me cock…”

~My sac tightening, lifting… fuck… flashes of white… and blurred sparks… and I’m pulsing… and jetting out my fluids all over his tip… and he’s releasing with me… coming for me, lubricating my fingers with his wetness as I glide my hand over my cock… again… and again… spurting… shooting thick streams onto me… onto him… kissing and panting… moaning now… so loud… him… me… so wet… and slick… and sliding our cocks together and fisting them… and gushing… and panting… and rocking… slowing… and lips against mine… and breathing…~

“Love you, boy…”

~Breathe out against his mouth.~

“Love you, too…”

~His body wrapping around mine, my arms pulling him in tight… holding him here. I don’t want this moment to end. So good between us… always was… so rich… so good.~

“You have the most amazing memories, you know?”

“Should do… you put ’em there.”

“It was always good.”

“Yeah… so much bloody time wasted apart, though. Could kick you for thinkin’ I’d turn ya away…”

“I know… I’ve kicked myself for a hundred years…”

“Reckon it’s a good job this happened now, though… Dunno if you could abide when I was still on the hunt.”

“If I had to, I suppose I’d manage.”

“What ya sayin’, love?”

“I’ve given it some thought… No telling what the future holds, right? So… maybe if something happens with your chip… or we find a way to get it out, or deactivate it… Whatever… happens… after… you know. We’d still be together. No point in going through all this shit again… We’d only end up in the same place… with more wasted time.”

~Pulling away and looking up at me.~

“Yer tellin’ me you’d stay with me… even if I was out huntin’ again?”

“I’d just… well… Not that I’m condoning it… Put it this way – I’m not comfortable with the fact that you can’t protect yourself from humans… I don’t see it as such a bad thing if this microchip disappears. But if it did happen… I guess what I’m saying is… I wouldn’t want to know… you’d keep it to yourself, right?”

“No…”

“Rub my nose in it?”

“No… wouldn’t go on the hunt again… been a spell since I’ve had the option, yeah… reckon what I’m sayin’ is – I know it’d eat at ya… no purpose in livin’ forever if I can’t be with you… an’ I know eventually it’d be that way… so no… I’m sayin’ I can live with drinkin’ outta disgustin’ bags… long as we can fight, an’ fuck, an’ talk an’ jes’ enjoy each other.”

“I believe you.”

“Have I ever given you reason not to?”

~He hasn’t. He may have been a ruthless killer… but he never lied about it. Maybe he’s been less than honest with the humans… but he was always a straight shooter with me. Can’t say I always was with him… But recently… I have been. And I’ll continue to be.~

“No, Will… You’re always up front with me. Even when I don’t like it.”

“’Cause I never stopped lovin’ you… ya bloody poofter.”

“And I’ve never stopped loving you, you insolent monster.”

“Heh… eres bonito.”

“I’m handsome, hmm?”

“Si… enamorado.”

“As am I… very much in love.”

“Tell me in German.”

“Verliebt.”

“Lover…”

“Liebhaber.”

“Friend.”

“Freund.”

“Es gibt nicht mehr.”

“There’s nothing more? Yes there is…”

“Es gibt?”

“Ja… im Bett liegen.”

“Heh… to be in bed. Like that, I do.”

“Mein.”

“Yours.”

“Mio.”

“Tuo.”

“Sempre?”

“Forever…”

“Sit up…”

“Alright.”

~Sit up and rest my back against the pillows, Will looking over the side of the bed.~

“Here…”

“Oil…”

“Wanna use it?”

“Do you even need to ask?”

“Reckon I don’t.”

“You wanna ride me?”

“Yeah, pet…”

“Mmm. Good.”

~Straddles my thighs, his hips pumping suggestively as he drags his length over mine. Popping open the oil, and slathering down my waiting cock. Hold it out straight for him… Moves up higher and positions me at his entrance… run my fingers to the tip of my cock and feel his puckered opening… waiting… Mmm… so tight… Put the head of my shaft at the access, push the foreskin up to ease his ride down. Feel his slippery fingers caressing mine. Look up and see his face, smiling at me. Take in the tight muscles of his chest, the flexing of his abdomen… his muscular arm pulled behind him… holding me steady for his descent… the other hand stroking his cock… Putting on a show for me… Feel him press down… the sweet ring of muscles gripping at the head as I penetrate the ridge… Oh God… pressing down harder… easing himself over my length… stretching that perfect hole open wide for me… So tight… snug… perfect… His head falling back, a soft moan… the movement of his hand faltering over his own cock… wrap my fingers around his, pull it out straight… push back… and he’s slowly easing himself …all… the way down…. Fuck… body still… his sac resting on my abdomen. His nipples hardened into little nubs on his chest.~

“Mmm… I like it here, love.”

“Feel so good, Will… dance for me.”

“Wanna see my hips move?”

“Yeah… hold your fingers tight… fuck your hand as you ride me.”

~Starts moving his hips hypnotically… shifting them over my cock, feel his inner walls clenching at my shaft… run my hands over his chest… my fingers trailing along his biceps now… his body swaying on me… so tight… head rolling back on his shoulders… moaning as he travels my length with his movements. Buried in him… muscles clutching at me… rippling pleasure through me… fuck me, Will… God, yeah… hear his imploring cry as he lances himself on me… impales himself… over and over again… scooping up his sac and pulling them tight as his hand works his sex in long slow pulls. His muscles tightening as he rides my cock up and down… falling forward, his weight rested on one arm, lips hover over mine… eyes clear and inviting… release his sac to feel it glide along my abdomen with his grinding…A low shuddering moan is pressed against my mouth… his tongue snaking inside… tasting me… and him… and everything we are… and I’m feeling my passion splitting a gorge through him as I thrust up to meet his movements… the lips tremble… and I’m jetting into him… releasing without control… flooding him… moaning and whimpering and groaning… and he’s taking me in… and I’m shivering within him… and pulsing… breathing in his moans… wetting his insides… bathing him in me… My hips still… his hand gripping the base of his cock as he slides himself from me… my spent cock slaps against my stomach… ~

“Come on, love… fill me up again… let me come in your mouth.”

~Reach behind him, slip two fingers inside, and pull him to me, open my lips around his aching shaft… rub my fingers against that swollen nub inside… over and over… feel the edges… press down hard against it, and caress it… and his cock sliding deep into my throat… purr around his length… his sac resting on my chin… my fingers sliding rhythmically into his hole… and sweet fluids saturate me… drink him down, suck harder, press harder… feel his body tremble… hear him whimper… cock sliding in my mouth… and out… and more fluid… and more of him… and I’m so fucking hard again… His hands in my hair… the last of his release trickling out… his cock slipping from my lips.~

“Get on your knees, lover… open up for me.”

~Sliding mindlessly to the bed, pressing his chest and face against the mattress, his hands reaching back… parting himself for me… looking at that perfect opening… the heavy sac swaying between his thighs…seeing the place my cock and my fingers have just worshipped… slide my mouth against it… open for me… my face caressing the pale muscular globes spread wide before me… slip my tongue inside… taste my spent release… slowly whirl my tongue in circular patterns… the ones that make him whimper… hear him moan for me… pull back, press the head of my aching cock against the perfect round bud… slam inside… and fuck yes… God, Will… ~

“Yeah, love… hard…”

“Fuck my pretty boy… So tight, Will… open up for me.”

“Like this…”

~His legs parting further… hands digging into his backside… offering me as much access to that precious bud as possible.~

“That’s it… Just like that, Will… My pretty fucking boy… see what you’re doing to me… can you feel it?”

~Pummel my hips against him… the sounds of our flesh slapping together… hard thrusts into him… and he’s begging… and pleading… and I’m jerking wildly against him… spanking my belly against that soft clean backside… feel him tightening in rhythm with my thrusts… thumping into him… devastating… deep jabs… hands grip his hips… hammer that perfect hole… fuck it so hard… coring him… letting out short open-mouthed cries… reach around him… take that thick cock in my greased fingers… stroking him in time with me… my thrusts in his rear growing longer… faster… rougher… my hand on his cock wringing the pleasure from him… his whimpers sound like sighs… and I’m feeling the nagging draw of my release beckoning… his cock twitching in my hand…~

“Gonna come, Angel… make me come, love…”

“William… fuck… coming… coming…so hard… coming so hard…”

~Flashes… Pulses… Electricity… shuddering through me… my release thundering out into the trembling body beneath me… Loud groans… first drops of his wetness hit my fingers as wave after wave of pleasure rolls through my very being… and white… and blinding… obliterating… release… hard spurts… release… hips losing pace… panting… panting… gulping at air… collapse onto him… purring… nuzzling his shoulder… love you… ~

“That was fuckin’ incredible, Angel.”

“You got the job done yourself.”

“Really… you were amazin’, pet.”

“I was only keeping up with you, Will…”

“Bloody hell… this is too perfect.”

“It always will be.”

“I know…”

~Slide down beside him, he turns to face me.~

“How close are we, Will? How close are we to doing this?”

“Today, pet.”

~And I don’t care if I look like a fool. I’m grinning from ear to ear… My boy’s coming home with me… Pull him in my arms… kiss him passionately… Thank you, Will… thank you… for everything.~




THE END



For the story of William’s Turning as described in this chapter, read Mouse’s
House of Angelus



Feedback

Back to “Old Friends” Page

Back to Mouse’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home



For the line graphics on this page, go to:

This link is no longer valid.
If you know the correct link, please send it to me.