Old Friends



Part 13

Angel’s P.O.V.

~I close the door behind us as we enter the room. We walked in silence all the way here. Our hands brushing together, fingers lacing, small caresses before falling back into step. He’s moving to the curtains, drawing them shut. The maid has been here. The beds have been turned, there are fresh towels, and two chocolates on the center pillow. I’m still watching him as he turns towards me. I know seeing the picture and the sketch must’ve been an overload for him. Those are priceless, always keep them on me. If I go… they go with me. He’s facing me. His expression is filled with emotion. I know he’s struggling to keep a lid on it. I’m having to fight this impulse to go over to him, pull him to me, and devour him. I’ll let him lead.~

“So we live in each other’s world now.”

“It’s what I’m hoping for, Will.”

“This is what you want, Angel? Cause this is me. It’s all I got.”

“I told you, I’m not asking for anything.”

“I’m takin’ you at your word.”

“I’m not lying to you.”

“I didn’t say you were.”

“This is our last night here, Will. After this, it all changes. You go your way, settle your business. I go mine, start preparing for you.”

“This isn’t the past.”

“I’m aware of that.”

“That picture… us.”

“Threw you for a loop?”

“Yeah…”

“You think I’ll abandon you again?”

“No.”

“I won’t.”

“I know.”

“You think I’ll change my mind?”

“Will you?”

~Walk over to him now. Sit down on the bed and pull him between my knees. Look up at him standing over me.~

“Tell me what you need, Will. Whatever it is, it’s yours. Anything you ask, I’ll give.”

“So I can ask you to move back to Sunnydale with me, an’ you’ll come.”

“Yes.”

“Leave everythin’ you worked for behind. Leave yer friends, an’ yer business… your home.”

“Without a second thought.”

“You’ll deal with the fallout from the Slayer, an’ her chums?”

“Yes.”

~I would. I don’t care. Whatever it takes to make this work, I’ll do.~

“I won’t ask you for that.”

“If you did, I’m just saying I would…”

“Well, I’m not…”

“So what are you asking for? What do you need, Will? Just tell me.”

“My friend… my lover.”

“I’m right here.”

“That’s all I’m askin’ for. Let go of everythin’… and feel it all tonight.”

~His hand gently slides down my face, and I lean into it…feels so right…~

“It’s not the past…”

~I whisper as I lean into his stomach, running my hands down his legs. His fingers find my hair, threading softly through to the nape of my neck.~

“No… It’s right now, Angel… it’s all we have.”

~Let my hands travel to the hem of his shirt, slide underneath… feel the softness of his flesh as I drag the tips of my fingers up his back. I’ve memorized this body… every inch of it. I can feel his innate power beneath my touch. Each muscle like carved stone, wrapped in silk. Close my eyes, and run my face along his clothed stomach, inhale the scent of him. Beneath the whorl of smoke, leather and denim… it’s him. Spiced cedar. He lifts his shirt over his head, giving me access to more of his skin. I can feel the sparse hairs on his abdomen prickle my face. My tongue trails out to lightly dip against his navel. I hear a sigh above me.~

“I feel it, Will…”

“Me too, love.”

~Fingertips ghost along his back, over his shoulders and to his chest. His nipples harden in expectancy, lightly brush the pad of my thumb over one, as my mouth licks and works its’ way over each swell of muscle. Rising up now, and using my teeth to nibble a path to his neglected nipple, one arm around his waist, I feel him inhale sharply… softly run my lips over it, tongue flicking at the hardened nub, mouth closing around it… his body going soft in my arms. Pull him closer as I work this sensitive mound of flesh, so reactive, I feel the other pebble up tighter under my thumb. Run my mouth up and over his collarbone now… long pale column of his throat arching for better access… my tongue sliding delicately over each rise and fall of his skin, swathed over bone and muscle. Lapping at the soft saltiness there, fasten my lips to my mark… tenderly suck at the small scarred tissue… Ohh a quiet moan… his hips thrusting gently against mine… Moving to his ear, drawing the lobe between my teeth, suck and tease the wet flesh as I feel his hands moving to my sides.~

“You’re breathing.”

“Feels unbelievable, Angel.”

~Curl my hand behind his neck, my thumb under his chin, tilt his head back, open my mouth and drag it along the yielding flesh there. Suck softly in the middle, let my tongue lave a path to the dip of his throat, and back up to his other ear.~

“Yes… you feel unbelievable, Will.”

~Turn his head to reach his lips. Slip my mouth against them, draw them open with flowing probes. Sink into that sweet expanse of wetness there. His body responding to mine… suckling my tongue, elegant fingers creeping up my shirt, unbuttoning and caressing, pulling at the fabric, sliding it down my shoulders. Release my arms to let the shirt drop to the floor, our lips still sealed together, closing around each other in swells. Reach between us, undo his zipper, pop the top button… free that luscious cock of his, my hands hooking in the belt loops and forcing the denim from his hips. Coax his heavy sac into my fingers, soft tug, and roll them around in my hand. A whimper against my lips. Breathe it in. Pull away slightly, just to see his face. Beautifully colored when he’s aroused, a flush stealing its’ way from his throat to his cheeks, borrowed blood staining his skin the color of life.~

“Why?”

“I just wanted to see you… this way.”

~Close your eyes and drop your head against my shoulder… I know, Will… I know. This power between us… obliterating. Let me do this… let me worship your body… the way it was intended.~

“Help me take these off.”

“Need to see my cock, Will?”

“Yeah…”

~Unhook my slacks, free my cock for him.~

“See it?”

“God…”

~Talented fingers grip my length, as he drops to his knees. Pulling my foreskin up, his sinfully sweet tongue licks at the flesh there, sucking it between his lips and forcing his tongue between the skin and the rim of my cock… Oh…Fuck… It’s mind blowing. Torturous little tugs against it draw the skin over my swollen muscle and his tongue… God… his tongue, lapping up the moisture that’s leaking profusely from the slit. Back down with his hand, and that cool mouth clamping down around the ridge, tongue gliding back and forth… and he better stop… I need to stop this… Fuck, Will… stop… sending me over the edge, boy… Cup my hand under his jaw, pull his face up to meet my eyes.~

“Take this to the bed?”

“I’m not finished.”

“No…”

“You don’t want this?”

“I want to be inside of you, Will… inside you when I come. Alright?”

~Moaning, his head tilts into my thighs, sucking my sac into his mouth. My boy… skilled… decadent… he knows precisely how to give pleasure. Oh God… it feels incredible.~

“Want me to stop?”

“Will…”

“Right… bed.”

~Lie down, our lips seeking out contact yet again. Boy… you taste like life. Slip between his thighs, press our chests together, feel his hardness throbbing between us. Position myself against his entrance… let the moisture from my cock smear across the access.~

“Mmm… can’t wait, Will. Need to be inside you.”

~Feel his hands pushing me up, slathering my cock with oil, looking in his eyes, press forward at his hole again… feel the tightened ridge grip at my shaft, holding the foreskin in place as I rock back and forth in small thrusts… gradually working that perfect bud of his open… steadily stretching him around me… His eyes drift shut, and his head presses back against the pillow…~

“Let me in there. Open for me.”

“For you…”

~Your body slowly unfolding with each pump of my cock into you… sliding inside. I feel you clench around me, your legs spread further… Oh God, Will… You’re so tight, so tight… Your hips rolling up, sink into you… Will… so deep now… Small thrusts, deep inside… barely moving…~

“Is that the place, Will? Is that your spot?”

“Yeahhh…”

“Like this? You like it like this?”

“God, Angel…”

“I know…”

~Our foreheads pressed together, lips brushing one another with each slight movement. Blue eyes. Undoing my head. Oh God, boy… what you do to me. Change the angle of my thrusts, feel the head of my cock drag over that swell inside you, groaning through gritted teeth, your eyes close… that’s your place, isn’t it? Keep dragging it slowly over the swollen little knob inside… feel your body arch to meet my pumps. Your hands gripping my back… just hold on to me, Will. Let me take you there… Lie back and let your mind go… You wanted me to feel it all… and I do, boy… I feel everything. Everything inside of you, all the pleasure that rests there… let me wake it up… let me make it mine.~

“Angel…”

~Inhale.~

“Angel… God… what’re ya doin’ to me?”

“Just ride it, Will…”

~Eyes screwed tightly shut, your fingers digging into my back. So fucking tight.~

“Tell me what yer doin’.”

“I’m making love to you.”

“Yer not fuckin’ me…”

“No.”

~I breathe out against his face, his lips curl into a silent sob.~

“Don’t stop.”

“I’m not. I’m right here, hold on to me.”

“I am…”

“You feel it, Will?”

“Yeah…”

“Tell me what you need.”

“You.”

“You have me. I’m yours.”

“This.”

“Anytime you want it.”

“Always want this…”

“Then you’ll always have it.”

~My lips against the crook of his neck, his against my shoulder. Feel the breath from his moans against my skin. Keep drawing my cock gradually over the hardened nub inside. He’s moaning my name… Oh God, Will… Oh God… One hand moving from my back, lift myself slightly, so he can reach himself. Drag my stomach down to stimulate his sac, his fist pumping against his weeping sex. Oh… he’s moaning… It’s about to make me come…Oh fuck… moan louder, Will… do it for me… Let me hear you. My name… say my name again… I feel his knuckles grazing my abdomen… Moan for me, Will… Come on, lover… let me hear it… pull back further now, let him feel my length slide almost completely out… Oooh press in. In. Deeper… Slow… Oh God… Moan for me… More.~

“Angel…Angel…”

“Ahh, yeah… that’s it, Will.”

~Feel his sac draw up against me, the lacy curls scratching against mine.~

“You’ll come for me… tell me you’ll come for me.”

“Right now, Angel… I’m…now…God…now.”

~Bubbling up and spurting over his fist… splashing against me, raise his hips and pump longer strokes into him. Feel his body shudder, shake… tremble in my hands… Kiss him… breathe in his moans… release… oh God…Oh God… White hot flashes of pleasure jolting through me… let myself stream into him, feel the wetness coating my thrusts, so wet… God… more… jetting bursts of my release, spraying inside of him… Fuck, Will… Oh God… it’s so good… so good.~

“Will…”

~Muffled against his lips.~

“Shh.”

~Body stills, my head falling on the pillow beside his, his face pressed against mine. Hold him tight. Settle into him. His hands move to rest on my shoulders.~

“We’ll be together.”

“Yeah.”

“I’ll do this every night.”

“I’m countin’ on it.”

“You okay?”

“My head’s on holiday at the moment. Aside from that, I’m perfect.”

~Raise up to meet his eyes.~

“Night’s young.”

“What ya getting’ at, Angel?”

“What will you do every night?”

“Let me show ya.”




Feedback

On to Part 14

Back to “Old Friends” Page

Back to Mouse’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home



For the line graphics on this page, go to:

This link is no longer valid.
If you know the correct link, please send it to me.