Press
by Kayla



Disclaimer: I would have *much* more fun with them that Joss would. Therefore, they should be given to me. Right?

Notes: Sequel to “Press ‘2’




“Thank you for calling 1-900-WILD-ONE, Sunnydale’s *hottest* phone sex line. If you are female, press ‘1’. If you are male, press ‘2’. If you-”

[beep]

“Well, hello sir! We have so much to offer you this evening. To talk with one of our delicious humans, press ‘1’. If you prefer demons of the humanoid variety, press ‘2’. For-”

[beep]

“You naughty thing, you! You’ve chosen the option of one of our many talented humanoid demons. For a sexy female, press ‘1’. If you’d like to talk with a male, press ‘2’. For the inde-”

[beep]

“Oh, aren’t you in luck? We have so many *lovely* boys for you to choose from this evening. If you’re looking for a shy, submissive boy who will obey your every command, press ‘1’. If you’re in the-”

[beep]

“Oh, is that the way it is? Well, I know just the one for you! Please wait while your call is being connected with your specially chosen man of the evening.”

[cheesy porno music playing]

[shy, quiet voice] “Hello sir. What would you like me to call you?”

[suspicious pause] “Spike? Is that you?”

[slight shock] “Xander? What are *you* doing calling here again?”

[snort] “Gee, I dunno. Because *someone* went off to work and left me all hard and horny?”

[deep chuckle] “Yeah, but you look so good like that, luv.”

[embarrassed cough] “Yeah, well - hey, wait a sec! Why did I get *you* again?”

[growl] “What, there something wrong with talking to me?”

“I don’t mean...I meant...well...”

[snicker] “Why am I up for the ‘shy and submissive’ type?”

“Um, yeah.”

“Tell you a secret, pet. There really aren’t *that* many folks answering the phones here. And...we’ll talk about this desire to dominate when I come over after work, understand.”

[sharp intake of breath] “O-ok.”

“Good.” [chair creaking] “Now, let’s get on with the fantasy, shall we?”

“Spike? Um...why would I pay for whatever this call is going to cost me to talk to you? I can do that anytime.”

[wry chuckle] “Xan...how often you think I’m gonna let *you* be the one in charge?”

[thoughtful pause] “Oh. Right. Ok.” [clearing throat] “So, um, you’ll do anything I say?”

“It’s your credit card bill. And I *always* give the customers what they want.”

[shaky voice] “Yeah. Ok. Um...call me ‘sir’ again?”

[deep, throaty purr] “Yes, *sir ?*”

[gasp of pure lust] “Holy shit...” [throat clears again] “I mean...I want you to strip and get down on your knees for me.”

“Oh, *yes* sir.” [clicking sounds, then rustling of clothing]

[stunned disbelief] “Spike? Are you really...?”

“Sure, why not? Got my own private little booth here, might as well have a bit of fun.”

“What about the phone?”

“Oh, got one of them neat little headset things tonight. Now, get back into your role!”

“Geez, you’re a pushy sub!”

[playful snarl]

“Are you talking back to me?”

[pause] “No, sir.”

“That’s what I thought. Are you naked yet?”

[more rustling] “Yes, sir.”

“Good. I can just picture you, kneeling on the floor at my feet. God, yeah.” [panting] “Put your hands on the back of your neck.” [muffled sound of zipper being pulled down]

“Whatever you say, sir.”

“I want you to suck me, Spike. I wanna see my cock sliding between those gorgeous lips of yours.” [moaning] “God, Spike...suck on your fingers for me. I wanna hear how you sound.”

[slurping and sucking noises]

[whimpering] “...that’s so fucking hot, Spike. You love it, don’t you?”

[fingers removed with a wet pop] “Love how you taste, sir. Wanna suck you, an’ lick you all over.”

[more whimpering] “S-Spike, get on your hands and knees. I wanna see your ass.”

[scuffling sounds]

“That’s so perfect.” [low moan] “I wanna fuck you so bad, Spike. Shove my cock into your tight little ass and pound you through the floor. You want that?”

[voice slightly sarcastic, but mostly just filled with lust] “Oh yes. Please sir, please fuck me.”

[pouting evident in tone of voice] “Say it like you mean it...”

[pause, then a husky whisper] “Please. Master, *please* fuck me. I need you inside me.”

[startled gasp] “...holy fuck.” [labored breathing]

[very long pause] “Xan? You ok, pet?”

“Y-Yeah. Um...woah. That was just...got a visual there.” [forced laughter]

“Hit a kink, huh? We’ll...explore it more later on. For now, I’m hard an’ I’m waitin’ to be screwed. Master.”

[breath hitching] “Right. Spike...touch yourself there. Push you fingers inside where you want me to be.”

[low groan]

“Tell me, Spike. Tell me what you feel.”

“So good. Mmm, master, you feel so *fucking* good! So hard and...ahhhh...so *hot* . Oh, do it...fuck me, sir!” [faint purring starts up]

“...oh god...yeah...gonna fuck you so good, Spike...” [panting and rhythmic squeaking sounds]

“Master...Xan...you fill me up so good...Christ, you’re burning inside me. Do it. Harder. I need you so bad...”

“Spike, I wanna cum inside you. God, I’m so fucking close!” [harsh moans]

[broken growling] “Do it, Xan. Let me feel you cum in me. Pet....please!”

[struggling for breath]

“That’s it...oh yeah...ooohhhh....”

[sharp gasp] “Spike! Oh god...so *tight* ...yeah!” [long, drawn-out groan]

[purring and soft lapping sounds]

[heavy panting] “Spike? Are you...licking...yourself?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“Oh shit...”

[contented rumbling]

“That was...ummm...” [soft, breathy laugh]

[smug] “It was, wasn’t it? Told ya I was good.”

“Spike? If I hadn’t just cum so hard my brains felt like they were leaking out, I’d tell you what an egotistical bastard you were.”

[deep chuckle] “I’m flattered, pet.”

[noise of disgust] “Gah, I *so* need to clean up now.”

“Xan?”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t move.”

[confusion] “Say what?”

[scuffling, sounds of clothes being replaced] “I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

“Huh?” [pause] “Oh! Um...oh. Ok. So, should I...?”

“Don’t...move.”

[giggle of amusement mixed with renewed arousal] “Whatever you say...master.”

[possessive growl of lust] “Damn right!”

“And Spike?”

“What?”

“If I’m a good boy for you, will you let me top tomorrow night?”

“No.” [thoughtful pause] “But *maybe*…if you’re very *bad*…”




Finit




Feedback

Back to Kayla’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Contact Her Divine WebMistress
Vigdis

Home