Frilly Knickers & All
by Jameschick



Title: Frilly Knickers & All

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: X/S

Summary: Response to the Valentine’s Day fic challenge at the batpack.

Disclaimer: Not mine, no money being made. Please don’t sue.

Warnings: Minor misuse of strawberries, if that sort of thing offends you, look away, look away!




Grumbling dishearteningly to himself, Xander dug his keys out of his pocket as he walked the hallway toward his apartment. His cold, quiet, empty, lonely, apartment. It had been four months since the break up, and he really didn’t miss Anya… He just missed having someone to come home to. Someone to wake up with, someone to talk to, and cuddle with, and yeah okay, he was a man after all so he did miss having someone to have sex with as well, but it was more than that. In short, he just missed having someone.

With a roll of his eyes at his Maudlin thoughts, he inserted the key in the lock and opened his door. Then he stopped in his tracks, eyes wide, and looked around.

It was his apartment - the craptastic decorating scheme told him that much. But everything else was… different. For one, there were flowers. Lots of flowers. For two, soft music, romantic music. Which went well with three; the mood lighting. Candles, everywhere he looked there were candles. Not just any candles though, oh no, these were scented. Chocolate scented.

Perhaps the most disconcerting thing about the whole scenario though, was what it represented - Valentine’s day. He’d completely forgotten it was February fourteenth; not surprising seeing as he was a not-so-swinging bachelor these days, and that his girls - Buffy, Willow, Dawnie - were busy with their own things and he hadn’t seen much of them these past few weeks. He’d have to make this up to them later - pick up some candy tomorrow morning and drop it by the house.

Shaking off his thoughts of his gals, Xander wondered who had gone to all this trouble for him. He knew it wasn’t any of the girls, this was too romantic to be something done by a friend for a friend. No, this scene reeked of seduction. Whoever it was had gone to a lot of trouble, and was obviously looking to score. Not that she probably wouldn’t, if she was the least bit attractive anyway.

A few steps into the living room and Xander spied a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries and a bucket of ice with a bottle of Champaign on the coffee table. Nice touch, he thought to himself as he continued further into the apartment.

Knowing that he probably smelled bad from a day out in the sun working, he called out to his mystery guest, “Uh, I’m just going to take a shower. I’ll be right out, okay?” When a muffled affirmative noise met his query, Xander headed toward the bathroom and the shower within.

After a quick but thorough wash, Xander quickly dashed across the hall in his towel and into his room. He dressed in comfy but nice clothes, and then left the room. Halfway back to the living room he stopped dead in his tracks and slapped himself in the forehead. “Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.” Xander lowered his head and groaned. “I can’t believe I’m such an idiot.”

Mustering his courage, he called out once again to whoever was inside his home. “Er, excuse me if this sounds a little… Strange, but you wouldn’t by chance happen to be a very large and scary bug passing yourself off as a beautiful woman, would you? ’Cause I’ve done that already, and I gotta tell you it wasn’t a lot of fun. Plus there’s the whole “purity” issue. See, my last girlfriend… Well, I doubt I’ve got an ounce of purity left in me after her.”

Xander slapped a hand over his own mouth to stop the babble, and snorted in amusement. If it turned out that his mystery woman wasn’t a giant demon-bug, he’d probably just screwed himself out of what looked to be a very pleasant evening.

He heard muffled laughter from the direction of the kitchen and headed toward it. Something in the back of his mind was trying to alert him that he knew the sound of that laugh, was familiar with the person in the kitchen, but Xander was too set on seeing that person to pay attention. He ran through a dozen or so women who knew where he lived, and might have been persuasive enough to get the manager to let them in.

There was Shirley, the cashier at the building supply store, the cute redhead at the donut shop, Ginger, his boss’s niece, a slew of diner waitresses, and a couple of girls he’d met through parties at the college - thanks to Buffy and Willow dragging him along. All in all, they were a nice bunch of girls and he’d be happy enough to spend the evening with any one of them.

What he saw when he entered the kitchen though was so far from what he expected he almost screamed in fright.

“Spike?!? What… Why… How…” Xander shook his head, cleared his throat, and then opened his mouth to speak again. After a few seconds of mute confusion he looked Spike in the eyes. “And we’re back to ‘why’ again.”

Spike turned off the stove and then leaned back against the counter. His blue eyes traveled over Xander, from toes to forehead, and then he shrugged. “Why not?”

Xander spluttered. “That’s not a reason! You… Flowers… you lit candles, chilled champaign… dipped strawberries for Christ sake! You don’t do something like that unless you have a damn good reason. And I want to know what it is?” Xander crossed his arms over his chest and glared. It wasn’t as effective as it would have been if he hadn’t also been pouting at the same time.

“I cooked too.” Spike tilted his head toward the stove and Xander looked over to see that, yes, Spike had indeed cooked as well. Spaghetti, if he was correct.

“But… Why?”

Spike smiled, not smirked, not grinned nastily, but smiled. “Because I like you. You’re attractive, single, know how to handle an axe, can kick arse with the best of them, and… Well, as you said, not an ounce of purity left in you. Figured we could have fun together.”

Xander just gaped. Here was Spike - Spike - standing in his kitchen telling him he wanted to… Not sure what exactly, but something. Something Valentine’s-y, obviously, going by the looks of things. He didn’t know what to say. He’d never actually considered this before - sure he and Anya had messed around with some role-play, and he wasn’t exactly a stranger to anal penetration, but letting your girlfriend do you with a strap-on was a far cry from having actual sex with another man.

As Xander stood comically still, Spike sighed. “C’mon Xander, see it from my point of view. You’re good-looking, I’m good-looking, you’re single, so am I, it’s bloody Valentine’s day and we’re both miserable.” Seeing as how Xander hadn’t made a move to either hit him or throw him out on his arse, Spike took a chance and stepped forward. “Give it a chance, yeah? Won’t do anything you don’t want to do. Promise.”

Xander blinked and then figured why not? It wasn’t like he had anything else going on. “O-okay, I guess.”

“You won’t be sorry.” Spike purred as he rose up on his toes and pressed his mouth to Xander’s in a soft sweet kiss before drawing away. “Now, why don’t we take this out to the living room, eh?”

Spike led a very quiet, but complacent Xander out to the living room and sat him on the sofa. Spike took a seat beside him, filled the glasses with Champaign and lifted one of the berries from the plate. He handed a glass to Xander and then looked him in the eye as he slowly brought the berry to his lips. Pausing to make sure Xander was watching, Spike flicked his tongue out and licked at the tip of the plump, juicy fruit. Xander’s eyes widened in arousal and Spike brought the berry closer, wrapping his lips around the chocolate covered tip, he sucked the fruit halfway into his mouth, laved it thoroughly with his tongue, and then slowly pulled it back out. There was no chocolate left on the strawberry; a fact that didn’t go unnoticed by Xander.

“Bloody good chocolate that is,” Spike said huskily. “Wanna try some?”

Xander nodded mutely as Spike picked out another berry and brought it again to his own mouth. Xander watched in confusion, expecting Spike to offer him the tasty morsel - not eat it himself - and then opened his mouth to ask what he was doing. Spike took advantage by pulling the berry from his own mouth and fastening his lips over Xander’s, sliding his chocolaty tongue into the others man’s mouth.

Xander froze in shock for a split second before succumbing to the heady chocolate flavor of Spike’s tongue, the soft yet insistent pressure of Spike’s lips, and the knowledge that Spike must have put a lot of time and effort into this, for him. When oxygen became an issue, Xander pulled away from the tempting mouth and licked his lips. “Wow. That is good chocolate.”

Spike looked affronted for all of about two seconds; until he saw the glint in Xander’s eyes. Then he laughed. “Good one, Xan. Had me going there for a minute.” He shook his head slightly and took a hearty swallow of Champaign.

Xander mimicked his actions, and then reached for the discarded berries that Spike had sucked clean. “You gonna eat these, or just fellate them?” Xander quirked a brow and smirked at the vampire.

Spike smirked right back. “Don’t like strawberries.”

Xander chuckled and popped one of the berries into his mouth. There were sill lingering traces of chocolate on it and he hummed happily as he licked the last traces away. Spike sat and watched, a hungry look in his eye, until Xander - catching Spike’s look - bit the berry in two. Spike winced, Xander snorted. “Serves you right.” Xander said with a grin, then did the same to the next strawberry.

When their glasses were empty, Spike refilled them, then looked at Xander curiously. Xander waited, and eventually Spike voiced his inquiry. “Who were you expecting here tonight, Xander? I mean, you were obviously shocked to see me, and other than not wanting to find a big bug-lady in your kitchen - which we’ll be talking about later - you seemed pretty okay with the fact that someone was inside your apartment setting up a romantic atmosphere. So who is she?”

Xander shook his head. “No one Spike, there’s no one. I thought… Well, I thought it could have been any one of a dozen different people, really. I was just,” Xander sighed. “Lonely, you know? So pretty much any company would have been acceptable.” Spike frowned and Xander realized how what he said must have sounded. “I don’t mean that I’m not happy it’s you, I am, just… “ Xander lowered his head and groaned. “I’m not saying this right at all, am I?”

Spike placed a hand on Xander’s shoulder and squeezed. “I know what you’re trying to say Xan, and thanks. I’m glad I’m more than just an acceptable person to spend some time with. C’mon, let’s eat, I think the food should be ready by now.” Spike stood and held a hand out to Xander who took it and followed him to the dining room.

Dinner went off without a hitch, Xander complimented Spike on his cooking and the vampire had admitted - somewhat timidly - that he had picked it up watching the food network. He blamed it on boredom and insomnia, and then threatened Xander with embarrassing payback if he ever told anyone. Xander promised not to, and the meal passed pleasantly.

After dinner, and more champaign, Spike got to his feet, pulled Xander to his as well, and led them both to the center of the living room. Once there, he pulled Xander into his arms and began swaying to the music.

Xander tensed briefly but then relaxed and went with it. So far this night had been full of surprises, nice ones, and he didn’t want to ruin it by balking at a little dancing. Even if it was rather close, and… sensuous.

As the song played out, Spike threaded his fingers into the back of Xander’s hair and pulled him down for a kiss. Xander kissed back, opening his lips as soon as Spike sought entrance and let one of his hands slide from Spike’s waist to rest on the curve of one firm butt cheek. When Spike rumbled happily, he gave it a squeeze and chuckled as the rumble increased in volume.

When the song ended, the two of them were still kissing. The hand that Spike didn’t have twined in Xander’s hair was underneath the dark haired man’s shirt. Xander now had both hands on Spike’s ass. They weren’t swaying to the music anymore, instead they were moving to a different rhythm altogether, a faster beat, as hands squeezed, and hips rolled. Xander tore his mouth away from Spike’s and groaned as the vampire tweaked his nipple and began lavishing sucking kisses to his throat.

“God, yes. Feels… Good.”

Xander moaned louder as Spike moved the hands in his hair down to the curve of his ass and pulled him tighter into his embrace. He wasn’t sure how far he was willing to let Spike take this, but he definitely didn’t want to stop what he was doing right now. He wasn’t even aware of the fact that Spike was stripping his shirt off of him until the blonde pulled away from his neck and lifted Xander’s arms. Then he didn’t care as Spike immediately set to sucking one of his nipples into his mouth.

“Oh, fuck. Spike!” Xander fisted his hands into Spike’s hair and held him against his chest, not wanting him to stop. Soon enough though he was happy to allow it, as Spike was kissing and biting his way south, toward his pants.

Spike stopped at the waist of Xander’s jeans and looked up. “This okay pet? You want to stop?”

“No!” Xander croaked, and then grinned. “No, keep-keep going. Please.”

Spike nodded and then popped open the button on Xander’s slacks and then slid down the zipper. The pants fell to the floor leaving Xander in nothing but socks and a pair of red, silk, boxers. Spike looked up and grinned. “For me?”

Xander blushed. “I-I wanted to look nice for… whoever. I’m glad it’s you though.” The funny thing was, Xander actually meant it.

“Me too, luv. Me too.” Spike ran his hands over the soft silk, loving the way it felt against his palms. He stroked Xander softly through the material and then mouthed the tip of his penis through the silk. Xander shouted and flexed his hips, and Spike had to hold them to keep him still.

Xander thought he was going to die. He was so hard, and so needy, and Spike kept teasing him with his mouth. The feel of the silk against his straining flesh, Spike’s mouth nibbling and sucking his length through the material, was going to be the death of him. “Spike, please.”

Spike pulled away from Xander just long enough to pull the silky boxers down before he was on him again. He took Xander to the root and throated him hungrily. He felt Xander’s body tense, heard him cry out a warning, and then his mouth was full to overflowing with warm salty liquid.

Spike swallowed and then licked Xander clean before swiftly rising to his feet and kissing Xander passionately. Xander tasted himself in Spike’s mouth and groaned as his limp flesh valiantly tried to rise again. He felt Spike rubbing sinuously against him and realized that while he had cum, Spike was still hard, achingly hard by the feel of things.

Xander reached for Spikes jeans and began to undo the buttons when suddenly a cool hand grasped his wrist tightly. “Xan… Um, wait a sec, would ya?”

Xander blinked and looked at Spike in confusion. The blonde seemed almost… embarrassed? Xander pursed his lips in thought, as far as he could recall, he’d never seen Spike embarrassed over anything! It was cause for concern. Then realization dawned on him and he had to bite his lip to hold back the smirk. Spike must be worried about his size. It did Xander’s ego a boat load of good to know he was better hung than the undead, self proclaimed, Sex-God. “What is it, Spike? Whatever it is, it can’t be that bad.”

Spike ducked his head, and Xander was pretty sure he saw a bit of a pinkish tinge to the vampires cheeks. It had to be really tiny if Spike was blushing over it! But maybe the anal penetration wouldn’t be such a big deal then.

“I… Well, I wasn’t sure if, you know, the flowers and candles and all that would be enough, so I… “ Spike looked up, rolled his eyes and muttered, “Bugger it!” Then he kicked off his boots, undid his jeans and shimmied out of them.

Xander gaped. Like a fish. Spike was not small, and Xander had to quickly withdraw his earlier stance on being fucked by Spike. But the size of Spike’s equipment was not what had Xander gaping. It was what was covering the very large bulge. Spike was wearing a leather thong. A leather thong with a zipper front! “Muphurgle?”

Spike snorted and at the evident arousal in Xander’s eyes, stepped as close to him as possible, then leaned in and whispered in his ear. “I take it you like?” Xander could only nod his head, as his mouth was suddenly dryer than the Sahara. Spike took Xander’s hand and guided it to his crotch. “It’s okay to touch me, I want you to touch me.”

Xander nodded again, his hand automatically moving over Spike’s leather-covered cock. A fleeting image of Spike wearing a matching collar to go with this little ensemble had ‘little Xander’ standing at attention once more. Using his other hand, Xander grabbed the back of Spike’s head and tilted the vampire’s face up to meet his. He squeezed Spike’s dick and as the vampire groaned, he dove forward and kissed him.

Spike’s hands came up around Xander’s neck and Xander dropped his hand from Spike’s hair, down to his groin, and with both hands slightly shaking, managed to unzip the front of the thong and release Spike’s throbbing penis. Spike groaned into Xander’s mouth and breaking the kiss, dropped his head to Xander’s shoulder. “Bloody hell, Xander. Like that, yeah, just like that.”

Xander continued to stroke Spike’s cock, even as he began walking him back toward the bedroom. It wasn’t that he had any problem with living room sex, he just wanted to see how Spike looked in his bed.

Once in the bedroom, Xander released Spike’s penis and took two steps back from the blonde before kneeling before him. He reached up and deftly unclasped the sides of the thong, watching it flutter to the floor. Spike looked at him with a raised eyebrow and Xander smiled sheepishly. “I’ve got one just like it - in red.”

Spike blinked and wiped the corner of his mouth for drool at the mental image he was assaulted with. Xander in a red leather thong? Definitely something he wanted to see! He was brought out of his musings by a warm, wet, mouth sucking on his inner thigh. Looking down at a naked Xander, on his knees before him, Spike almost came on the spot. He didn’t though, by sheer will alone. He wanted to see how far Xander was willing to go, whether he would be bold enough to return the favor. He wasn’t disappointed.

Having never done this before - at least on anything that wasn’t made of silicone - Xander tried to mimic the things he’d had done to him in the past that he’d liked. There was no way he’d be able to repeat Spike’s performance, breathing being a necessary skill first of all, and having a gag reflex secondly. But by the appreciative noises Spike was making, he figured he was doing alright.

“Bloody… Xander, shit… gonna, gonna cum!” Spike groaned and then bit his lip as his balls drew up and he emptied himself into Xander’s mouth. He was quite shocked actually that Xander hadn’t pulled off. He hadn’t expected the blow-job, let alone the consideration of being swallowed. He helped Xander to his feet, and kissed him, licking the trails of his own cum from the boy’s chin where some had dribbled out of his mouth. “You ever done that before?”

Xander shook his head. “No, not really. I mean, Anya… well we…”

“I get it luv, no need to explain.”

“Good.” Xander sighed and pulled Spike into his arms. “I feel like laying. Do you feel like laying?” Without waiting for a response, Xander tugged Spike into his bed and snuggled him. He rolled over and yelped before sitting up in alarm. He dug beneath the blankets and came up with a slightly squished, heart-shaped, cardboard box. With a plastic rose on the top - hence the yelping. “What the hell?”

Spike sniggered and looked up at Xander. “Ooops?”

Xander scowled. “Ooops? I almost got deflowered by this damn… flower! And you say oops?”

Spike’s snigger had changed into a chuckle and then a full-out belly laugh at Xander’s choice of euphemism. Xander rolled his eyes and thwacked Spike on the back of the head. “What the hell were you thinking putting this in my bed?”

After getting control of his laughter, Spike finally rolled on top of Xander and resting his chin on his folded arms - which were lying on Xander’s chest - smiled up at him. “Figured if nothing went according to plan, when you went to bed, you’d find these, and at least be thinking of me. Call it a last ditch attempt to get your attention.”

Xander huffed in mock annoyance and then smiled. Really, he couldn’t be mad. Spike had gone out of his way to make tonight special, to show that he cared for him. He wondered though, if this hadn’t worked, what the vampire would have done. So he asked him.

Spike shook his head and then grinned up at Xander before climbing off of him and leaving the room. Xander sat up in alarm and was about to go after him when Spike came back - jeans in hand - and climbed back into bed. “If nothing else had worked, I had me a plan B.” Spike grinned at Xander, drawing the moment out until he could see the impatient twitch in Xander’s cheek. With a soft snort, he dug into his front pants pocket and pulled out something small and red and lacy. Holding it up so that Xander could what it was, Spike tilted his head and asked, “So, what do you think about frilly knickers?” Xander let his actions speak for himself as he tackled the blonde to the bed and set about ravishing him, frilly knickers and all.




The End



The Challenge

Write a Valentine’s Day fic that includes one or more of the following:

a love spell or love charm;

a heart-shaped box of chocolates & flowers;

a candlelight dinner;

someone having too much to drink (alcohol or caffeine!);

the use of food for non-nutritional purposes; and/or

red, silk boxers or sexy lingerie.

(Extra points if one of the guys is wearing the lingerie, lol!!) Any pairing or rating will be accepted (subject to the list rules, of course!). It can be short or long, and filled humor or smut… or both! It can even be angsty if ya want! Have fun with it!!




Feedback

Back to Jameschick’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home