Lick. Suck. Nibble.
By Jameschick



Title: Lick. Suck. Nibble.

Pairing: X/S

Rating: R

Summary: PWP. Xander eats, Spike watches.

Disclaimer: Not mine. Don’t sue.

Feedback: Makes me write faster.

A/N: Thanks to Alex, my wonderful Beta! You rock!




Lick. Suck. Nibble.

“Mmmmm.”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

“Oh yeah, that’s the stuff.”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

“Sooo good. Been way too long since I had one of these.”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

Spike was going out of his mind. Here he sat in the moron’s kitchen watching him eat… whatever the hell it was he was eating, with a hard-on that could pound nails.

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

It wasn’t that he was attracted to the git, it what he was doing to the… thing he was eating. If he hadn’t known the boy was straight, he’d have guessed he was practicing his technique.

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

He had to find out what the hell the boy was fellating over there.

“Xander, what the fuck are you eating?”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

“Huh? Oh, it’s a chocolate-covered frozen banana on a stick. Why?”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

“No reason. Just wonderin’ is all.”

That didn’t help. Spike’s mind was suddenly filled with images of presenting Xander with his banana covered in chocolate. The fact that the boy hadn’t once bitten into the frozen treat was playing all kinds of havoc with his brain.

“Why don’t you just bite the bloody thing and be done with it?”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

“Hmm? Oh, ’cause I don’t like bananas.”

Xander began to lick his way down the side of the frozen treat nibbling ever so carefully at the chocolate coating. Spike swallowed past a rather large lump that had formed in his throat and shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

“Then why did you buy them?”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

“Haven’t seen them in years, was out shopping today, saw them and thought what the hell. Reminds me of the summer before Buffy moved here. Willow, Jesse and I used to eat these. We’d have contests to see who could eat all the chocolate off the fastest without biting the banana.”

Spike had never met Jesse but he had a very nice image in his head of a younger Xander and Willow eating these things. He couldn’t quite suppress the moan that little picture induced.

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

“So, who won?”

Spike pretty much figured he knew that answer, but had to ask. Xander smiled proudly.

“Most of the time, me.”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

“Good on you, mate. Got a real talent there, you have.”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

Xander paused and looked at Spike skeptically. Then he shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his frozen treat.

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

*Groan*

“Spike? You okay?”

“M’fine. Really. You just about done there?”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

“Yeah almost, why?”

“Er… ’Cause the noise is driving me out of me head.”

Sounded like a better reason than ‘’cause yer about to make me cum in me jeans’.

“Sorry, I get a bit carried away. I can’t help it, I’ll eat just about anything if it’s covered in chocolate.”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

Spike got a flash of himself laid out naked on the kitchen table, dollops of chocolate frosting on each nipple, his shaft coated in thick gooey fudge sauce. He pictured Xander standing over him - a can of chocolate flavored whipped cream in his hands and a hungry expression on his face.

“Really pet. Anything, you say?”

Lick. Suck. Nibble.

Spike figured he had some shopping to do.




THE END



Feedback

Back to Jameschick’s Ficlets


Back to Jameschick’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home