Waiting Here
By Alexandria Brown

Introduction



Title: Waiting Here

Author: Alexandria Brown

Fandom: BTVS/AtS

Pairings: Spike/Xander

Rating: NC-17

Category: Hurt/Comfort

Spoilers: None

Status: Complete

Series: No

E-Mail: alex@fangy.net

Feedback: Please.

Archive: Vig’s Vale; Fangy.net; Others please ask first.

Valdron’s Handy Dandy Disclaimer:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of UPN, Mutant Enemy and Joss Whedon. Angel, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of Warner Bros., Mutant Enemy and Joss Whedon. No ownership or claim on said property, copyright or trademark is made or implied by the use in this work. This work constitutes a personal comment on the aforesaid properties pursuant to doctrines of fair use and fair comment. This work is non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes. All other characters and situations which are not specifically owned by the above mentioned are sole copyright of the author.

Warnings: CAUTION: this story contains explicit descriptions of ritualistic self-mutilation, rape, abuse, incest and violence. Specifically, the story contains detailed discussions of self-inflicted wounds. Should this offend you or should you find the topic disturbing, please do not read.

Summary: Xander goes through some hard times and deals in a very bad way. Spike finds out and tries to help.




On to Parts 1 - 5



Feedback

Back to “Waiting Here” Main Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home