Éomer
slash

If you feel your story should be archived here, then there's a good chance you're right and I will be only too happy to oblige!

Of course, like it is already mentioned on the front page there are certain expectations... Éomer is in the story and Éomer is slashed, that would be the only requirements *g*.

Also please remember to check over your stories before posting them. Not only for spelling and typos's, but grammatical errors as well. Though I won't tamper with your stories, if you do have any obvious typos's (ie. 'ot' instead of 'to')I will correct them. Also, if you have a 'there' where there should be a 'their' (or a 'prostrate' instead of 'prostate') I will give you the benefit of doubt and treat it like a typo. Forgive me if this sounds a little harsh, however, as this is my Slash Archive I also feel my own intelligence is at stake (Not to mention that 'their' instead of 'there' is a pet hate of mine).

Header Information
To keep the archive uniform I request that a certain header be followed (it also makes it a lot easier for me to archive).

Title:
Author:
Pairing(s):
Rating:
Warning: (if you need one)
Summary:
Authors Note: (if you have any)
Disclaimer:

Also, if you have your own page that you would like linked, please add it in the header, I will make sure there is a link on the page.


Ratings

The ratings for the stories are G, PG, PG13, R and NC17, if you have trouble deciding what your story should be under first read the following definitions;

G: Very clean, as in no strong language, no violence, and nothing beyond a very innocent kiss or two.

PG: Still pretty clean, with nothing past kissing and implied ('fade to black') sex, but it may contain mild violence and the occasional colourful language (no, I'm not referring to purple prose).

PG13: Sexual thoughts and making out is acceptable, but again no actual sex scenes. Can also contain strong language and non-sexual violence.

R: This is a good rating for stories in which there are full sex scenes, but they're not explicitly detailed. Almost all levels of violence and language can be covered by an R rating.

NC17: Anything past an R rating (I'd say 90% of the Éomer stories out the *g*). If you describe the sex, if there is sexual-violence, non-con, BDSM etc you are going to need one of these. Not that that is a bad thing *g*


Warnings
Although a lot of people don't agree with warnings I still prefer to have them. I don't see the point in getting 3/4 through a story and finding something you really weren't expecting and usually would avoid. It's just easier (and nicer) to the reader. This is a suggestion, not a requirement, if you seriously disagree with warnings don't worry about them, I'll still archive the story.

The following are examples of situations that might require a warning:

Character Death: If it's non-canon.

MPreg: As in 'male-pregnacy', as it's a little out of the ordinary it's always nice to warn readers .

Non-Consensual Sexual Situations: If it's not clear that both characters want it, or if there is an attempted rape (it isn't carried through).

Rape: Sex that is fully against one character's will.

Incest: If the characters are closely related, such as father/son or brother/brother, definitely go with the warning. If they're cousins or less, it can be up to you.

BDSM: Covers bondage/discipline and sadomasochism. Generally it implies that the sex is consensual, though, unless you add a non-con warning as well.

Graphic Violence: You'd only need this if the violence in your story was very intense, explicit and disturbing.

I hope that has helped clear up any questions, but if you still have any don't hesitate to e-mail me. I'd love to make this a large Éomer Slash archive, so don't be shy and keep those stories coming!

|Stories by Title| |Stories by Author||Mailing List| |Links| |Home|