Title: Chocolate Covered Elf
Author: Mayetra
Pairing: Éomer/Haldir
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: These characters belong to Master Tolkien who created them. I'm just playing with them and promise to return them in good working order with a big smile on their faces. I make no profit from this fic and wrote it purely to torment Haldir lovers everywhere.
Beta: Alex—Provide she survives. This is for you because I know how much you love both of these characters.
Timeline: AU After Battle of Helms Deep
Summary/Notes: Éomer introduces Haldir to a delicacy called chocolate. Notes: This resulted from a comment by Steph on Northern Fences. It grew from there into a challenge by our lovely List Mommy, Alex, after I tormented her with my plot idea. I thank them both for making this possible. Also, Haldir was never at Helm's Deep (Bookverse) and I stubbornly refuse to accept Movieverse other than the opportunity to pair him with Éomer. PJ should be flogged for what he did!


Chocolate Covered Elf
by Mayetra

Haldir followed Éomer to his private room at Dunharrow, the mountain retreat of the Rohirrim. Éomer said he had a special treat that he wanted to share with the Elf in thanks for coming to their aid at Helm's Deep.

They entered the chamber, and Haldir was surprised at the sparse nature of its furnishings. There was a large bed against the far wall with a small nightstand beside it. There was a large trunk at the foot of the bed and a wardrobe across from it. A brazier stood in the corner providing heat. A table stood against the wall, near the entrance, with two chairs surrounding it. Candles burned in a standing candelabrum in the corner opposite the bed and in a small one on the table. It filled the room with a warm glow, but did little to vanquish the shadows completely.

Aside from the pungent smell of burning wax and coal, there was a subtler smell. It was sweet and heady. Haldir noticed that the brazier had a small grate across it and the smell came from a tall pot with a spout on top of the grate.

Éomer closed the door behind them and flipped the lock. He set the basket he was carrying on the table and motioned for Haldir to take a seat in one of the two chairs.

"Sit down, my friend, while I see to our treat," Éomer said, as he crossed the room to check on the chocolate.

Haldir raised one brow at the subtle click of the well-oiled lock. A human wouldn't have detected it, but his Elven hearing had. He doubted Éomer even thought of that fact. He took a seat and examined the contents of the breadbasket that Éomer had set on the table.

The basket was a wide weave with a blue linen cloth lining it. Inside were various pieces of fruit, chunks of sweet smelling bread, and two trident-like forks.

Haldir looked over at Éomer, when the latter let out a hiss. He saw the human sucking on the tip of his finger.

"Are you well," Haldir asked.

Éomer removed his injured digit and examine it. He looked over at the Elf and smiled sheepishly. "It is hot."

Haldir nodded and watched as Éomer busied himself with stirring the contents of the pot. The man was fresh from a bath, and his golden hair was still damp. It was tied back with a simple leather thong and unadorned with braids. He was wearing tight blue leggings and a blue tunic. Haldir could just detect the subtle odor of sandalwood.

Éomer walked to the table carrying the pot with a thickly padded cotton mitten on his hand. He placed a padded piece of cloth on the table and set the hot pot down on it. He removed the mitten and tossed it on the table as well. He sat back and eyed his companion.

"We have to wait for it to cool a bit. Shall we talk to pass the time? I must admit, I have never seen one of your race up close and I am most curious about you." Éomer said in a friendly tone.

"We are not much different from you," Haldir replied. He wasn't much for conversation.

"Is there someone special back home waiting for you?" Éomer asked as he smiled at his companion. He was playing a potential dangerous game of seduction with the Elf, and should Haldir take offense, it would go badly for him. He knew the Elf was stronger than he looked.

The only indication of embarrassment was the red tint to the tips of Haldir's ears. There had been only one other in his life. It had been a hasty, clumsy coupling between him and another Guardian on their very first watch. It had been born of fear and a desire to seek comfort. Haldir had topped the other Elf and inexperience had caused neither to enjoy the experience very much.

"There is no one. Since my birth, my people have been guarding against the threat of Orcs. When I was still a green lad, I joined the others on the borders of the Golden Wood. There has been no time for more...pleasant pursuits." Haldir was somewhat uncomfortable with this line of questioning.

The image of Éomer, naked and writhing beneath him, came unbidden to his mind. He felt the tips of his ears burn even more. He was suddenly glad for the baggy tunic that fell to his thighs. It effectively hid the physical result of his mental meanderings. He chased the thought away and turned his attention back to his host.

Éomer nodded his understanding. "I also have no one. Most of my encounters have been for physical gratification and not for love. But, I soon hope to change that."

Haldir wasn't sure if he had really heard the subtle inflection in Éomer's voice or just had just imagined it. He shifted uncomfortably. The room had grown suddenly warm.

Éomer couldn't take his eyes off the Elf. He was simply exquisite. He face was fair without being feminine, and his silver-blond hair resembled a waterfall of silk to him. He wondered if it was as soft as it looked. His eyes were bluer than any he had seen before. Éomer was rock hard, and he wanted this Elf. He was a patient man and knew that he could not just throw himself at Haldir. He wanted was more than one simple night of passion. He wanted a lifetime of loving this Elf.

"Is it cool enough?"

Haldir's question brought Éomer back from his musings. He reached over and dipped his finger into the chocolate. It was still hot, and he jerked his hand out of the pot.

Haldir would never be able to explain why he did what he did. He just reacted and reached over to grab Éomer's hand. He slipped the finger between his full lips and sucked the offending liquid from it. His tongue swirled around the digit, soothing as it inflamed. The sweet taste of chocolate burst in his mouth, and Haldir knew he would never taste anything else as wonderful as the dark brown liquid.

Éomer watched the Elf through passion-glazed eyes as Haldir suckled the chocolate from his finger. The feel of his tongue as it slid around the sensitive skin of his finger sent fiery bolts of passion straight to his shaft. The sudden thought of Haldir wrapping those full lips around his shaft almost made him orgasm on the spot. He began to breathe slowly in an effort to control his lust.

Haldir was appalled at what he was doing. He couldn't believe that he had acted on the base impulse. No doubt, Éomer would be shocked at his behavior. He dropped the man's hand and stood abruptly.

"Forgive me, my Lord," Haldir looked down, unable to meet Éomer's gaze and the look of horror that was surely mirrored there. "I have done the unthinkable and violated your trust. I will leave immediately." Haldir turned and started for the door, his face and ears blazing with from the hot shame that coursed through him.

Éomer suddenly realized that his Elf was going to bolt. He through caution to the wind and stood. He wrapped his arms around Haldir. The man pressed his groin into Haldir's backside as he held him tightly. The Elf was actually trembling, and Éomer prayed that it was from desire.

"Do not leave me, my sweet Elf. You have violated nothing and stand only guilty of feeding the fires of my desire." Éomer whispered against the Elf's ear. His cheek rested against the mass of hair, and it was indeed soft as silk.

Haldir gasped at the dual sensation of Éomer's warm breath flitting across his ear and the desire lacing his words. He turned in the man's arms and looked into his eyes. There was only passion written on them, and Haldir felt relief flood through him; he could not longer deny that he wanted this man.

"Do not jest with me, my Lord." Haldir said in a pleading tone.

"I never jest about matters of the heart, my sweet," Éomer whispered before his lips descended on Haldir's. He marveled at the firmness of the Elf's lips, it was a marvel that they could be so hard and soft at the same time. He rubbed his tongue along the crevice between the two full pieces of flesh and was rewarded when they parted.

Éomer's beard and mustache felt rough against Haldir's skin. He had never kissed anyone with facial hair, but it wasn't unpleasant. He parted his lips at Éomer's insistence and was rewarded when the latter's tongue delved inside.

They kissed for many minutes, each trying unsuccessfully to dominate the other. Finally, the need for oxygen forced them apart. They stood facing each other, gasping for breath. Blue eyes locked with brown ones, and they could only marvel at each other.

Finally, Haldir broke the spell that held them bound. "I would love to taste more of the treat you have prepared."

Éomer thought of his earlier idea, and a new one was added to it. He reached over and tested the chocolate once again. He was satisfied to find that it was now tepid, while still retaining its liquid form. "I have a special treat in mind for you"

Éomer reached out and began to divest the Elf of his tunic and leggings. They kissed again and again, short kisses full of passion. Éomer was pleased when he felt Haldir's hands begin to tug at his own clothing. It wasn't long before they were both naked and pressed against each other.

Haldir marveled at the crisp hair covering Éomer's chest. Elves, by nature, were a mostly hairless race, except for their heads and the soft, downy curls between their thighs. He could have stood all night and ran his fingers through it.

Éomer chuckled at the sight of Haldir's fascination with his body hair. Haldir's chest was as hairless and smooth as a babe's bottom, and it felt like soft suede beneath the pads of his fingers. But greater delights awaited the both of them, and he reluctantly pulled away from the Elf.

Haldir was disappointed when Éomer backed away and sat in his chair. He was confused when the blonde motioned for him to kneel between his legs. He watched as the man picked up a previously unseen ladle and dipped it into the pot. His eyes widened as Éomer poured the rich, brown liquid over his erect cock.

Éomer groaned as the warm liquid flowed over his sensitive shaft and began to pool in the mat of curls surrounding the base. It was the most erotic thing he had ever felt. He returned the ladle to the pot, careful to hook the curled tip to the edge. He looked down through hooded eyes at Haldir. The Elf was staring wide eyed at his cock. Éomer almost died when he saw the tip of Haldir's pink tongue slid along his bottom lip in an unconscious gesture.

"What are you waiting for? The treat is yours to enjoy," Éomer said in a husky tone.

Haldir had never even considered taking another male's cock into his mouth. The chocolate made the thought seem much more pleasant, and he flicked his tongue out to tentatively lick the head. He was rewarded for his effort by a deep groan from Éomer. He looked up and was trapped by the passion shining in those dark brown eyes.

Without tearing his gaze away from Éomer, Haldir sucked the tip of his cock into his mouth. He watched every nuance that changed on the man's face. His tongue swirled and danced around the tip as he licked the delicious sweet from it. His sensitive taste buds detected another taste as well. It was salty, but not unpleasant, and made the chocolate taste even better.

Éomer was trapped by Haldir's gaze. He watched as the Elf sucked the head of his cock. The rough texture of Haldir's tongue sent bolts of pleasure through him. He could tell by the awkward nature of Haldir's oral caresses that he was inexperienced in this form of pleasure. It was something that Éomer intended to correct.

Éomer's hips bucked as Haldir ran this tongue along the flat edge of his cock. The Elf was a quick study and pressed his tongue flat against him. He rubbed it back and forth, driving Éomer closer to fulfillment. Then Haldir did something that Éomer wasn't expecting. He relaxed his jaw and took Éomer's cock deeper into his hot mouth. His tongue licked his skin clean, while his cheeks hollowed as he sucked.

Haldir could tell by Éomer's groans that this felt good to him. He released Éomer's cock and began to lick the sides with his tongue, cleaning the chocolate from him. It tasted so good, and Haldir couldn't get enough of the sweet.

When Éomer was mostly clean, Haldir once again took him deep into his mouth. The human's own natural taste was just as heady and sweet as the chocolate had been. He felt Éomer's fingers grip his hair and begin to move his head. He soon grasped the fact that the man wanted him to move, and he complied. He continued to lick and suck, finding stray bits of chocolate as this tongue mapped the velvet skin of the human's cock.

Éomer was lost in the sensations bombarding him. He felt the tension build and knew that he was going to come. He cried out as he spilled his seed deep into Haldir's mouth. He expected the Elf to gag and wretch, but was surprised when Haldir swallowed all that he had to offer.

Haldir sat back and watched the man as he trembled and shuddered with the aftershocks of his orgasm. His skin was flush and his breathing labored. Haldir was pleased that he made the experience enjoyable for Éomer. He had been afraid that the human would find his efforts lacking.

"By the Valar, Haldir. That was the most enchanting experience I have ever had." Éomer managed to say after a few moments.

Haldir blushed to the tips of his ears. "I thank you, my Lord. I was afraid that my efforts would be found wanting."

"Nay. You were wonderful. So good, in fact, you deserve a reward." Éomer's eyes had darkened once again, and he motioned for Haldir to sit in the vacant chair.

Haldir sat nervously and watched as Éomer retrieved the ladle. His senses exploded as the warm liquid flowed over him. He could feel it run along the veins of his shaft in little rivers. His cock was weeping heavily with want and desire. He made a small noise as Éomer expertly enveloped the head of his cock.

Éomer looked up to see Haldir's face take on an expression of ecstasy. His hands were gripping the chair tightly, and he was making little noises in the back of his throat that sounded remarkably like a purr. He could taste Haldir's pre-cum as it mixed with the chocolate. The Elf was a bit sweeter than the men he had performed this service for.

Éomer reached down and ran his fingers through the downy tuff of silver curls crowning the base of Haldir's cock. He was surprised to find that it was silky and not course. It felt like the fur of a kitten. He slid his fingers down to cup the full sac between the Elf's thighs and began to knead them gently. Haldir was beginning to buck uncontrollably.

Haldir cried out as the man took him deeper into his throat, his tongue running along the veins of this shaft. He felt a finger begin to rub the small stretch of skin between his ass and his balls, and he was lost. He cried out as he came, the feeling of Éomer sucking and drinking his seed pushing him further and further over the edge.

He couldn't move, when he finally slipped from Éomer's mouth. The earth shattering orgasm stunned his body. The human contented himself with licking his cock clean of chocolate, causing more aftershocks to wrack Haldir's body.

Éomer stood and reached down for Haldir's hand. The Elf's obvious enjoyment of his ministrations had caused him to harden quicker than he expected. He pulled Haldir to his feet and led the still trembling Elf to his bed.

Haldir didn't resist as Éomer pushed him down on the bed. He was still dazed from the experience of the man sucking him and would have slipped into reverie to relive the experience if he were alone. He was brought rapidly back to his senses has Éomer slipped his body between his legs and covered him.

"No," Haldir fairly shouted in a panicked voice, as he pushed a shocked Éomer off of him.

"What is it, Haldir?" Éomer asked, as he grabbed the Elf's arm to prevent him from bolting. He could see Haldir's pupils were dilated with fear. "I will not hurt you, my sweet."

Haldir resisted the urge to run as Éomer's tender words reached him. He looked into the man's beautiful brown eyes and saw only compassion there. "I cannot do this."

"What is it you fear?" Éomer could almost taste the Elf's fear.

Haldir's mind flashed back to his first and only outing into the realms of physical pleasure. He remembered the look of pain on his lover's face as he entered him, the tears that reflected the silver moonlight as they slid down those pale cheeks. Haldir had remembered the painful constriction of muscles as he was forced out of his lover. There had been blood on his shaft, not a lot, but enough to scare him. He hadn't realized, until that moment, that he was speaking out loud about the experience.

Éomer pulled Haldir into his embrace. Neither Elf had been experienced, and there had been no preparation; it was small wonder that it ended in disaster.

"Do you trust me, Haldir?" Éomer asked.

Haldir looked over at him and knew that he did. It was unexplainable to him. For most of his adult life, he had been in charge. He had always been the shoulder to lean on and a comfort to the younger troops under his command. He had always listened to their fears and never ridiculed them. He would tell them that it was natural to be afraid, and he would ask them to trust him. He had always been alone because of that. He had never had another to lean on.

"Yes. It scares me to want to rely on your guidance, for I have ever been alone in the face of fear. It is to me that others look, and I have always had to be brave, no matter the circumstances."

Éomer could tell that it had taken a lot for Haldir to admit that to him. He knew that this was moving beyond pure lust and physical fulfillment for him. He was falling in love with Haldir, and it was a heavy responsibility. He knew that the Elves were leaving Middle-earth and that the war against Sauron could claim either of them at any time. Yet he was willing to bear the burden and the heartache that it would bring.

"There is oil in a small jar on the table. Get it, Haldir," Éomer said at last.

Haldir found the small jar and retrieved it. He looked to Éomer for some hint as to its purpose.

"It will ease your passage into me."

Haldir blanched. "Nay, I cannot. Do not ask me to bring such pain to you. I find that I care for you and would not willingly hurt you."

Éomer's heart fairly burst at Haldir's admission. He cupped the Elf's smooth cheeks and kissed him tenderly. Their tongues dueled and Éomer could taste the sweet residue of chocolate mixed with his own salty essences on Haldir's palate.

Haldir moaned as Éomer's tongue swept along his tongue. He felt life stir in his flaccid member as the man sucked his tongue.

Éomer took the vial of oil and opened it. He carefully anointed Haldir's fingers, and then set the bottle aside. He laid back on the bed and spread his legs.

"Touch me, Haldir. Do not fear, for I am no blushing virgin."

Haldir sat between Éomer's thighs and reached down to gently probe at the tight ring of tissue. He followed Éomer's low instructions and gently circled his fingers, relaxing the muscles and coating them with the oil. He gently inserted a finger at the man's insistence and tried not to flinch as he pushed past the twin rings.

Éomer tried to focus as he felt Haldir's slender finger penetrate him. He urged him to probe deeper for the tiny protrusion that would bring him pleasure. He groaned when Haldir grazed it.

"Yes, Haldir, that is the spot." Éomer gasped.

Haldir became more confident as Éomer began to writhe on the bed. He inserted a second finger and gently twisted them. He opened them as he moved them in and out, to stretch the tight channel. He made sure to brush the tiny nub that brought Éomer such pleasure with each thrust of his fingers.

Éomer needed to feel Haldir inside of him. He told the Elf in short sentences, between moans and gasps, to anoint his cock with the oil.

Haldir did as he was told and removed his fingers. He positioned his shaft at Éomer's entrance with a shaky hand. He could not bring himself to press further.

Éomer could see the hesitation in Haldir's eyes. He reached up and pulled the Elf to him. He kissed him passionately as he wrapped his legs around Haldir's hips and butt. He pushed gently, urging Haldir to move.

Haldir felt himself being pushed against the ring guarding Éomer's channel. He tried to concentrate on the kiss as his ears strained to hear any sign of discomfort from the human. Haldir groaned as the dual ring gave way, and he slid into Éomer. The heat was incredible and sent the Elf's senses reeling. His hypersensitive skin reveled in the satiny softness that surrounded him.

Éomer could not hold back the groan as Haldir filled him. He cried out as the head of the Elf's cock brushed his sweet spot. He felt his lover stiffen and start to withdraw. He knew Haldir had mistaken his cry of pleasure for one of pain.

"Nay, my love. Do not leave me. You bring pleasure unknown to you." Éomer cried out.

Haldir had almost completely withdrawn, when Éomer tightened his hold on him and cried for him to continue. He slowly thrust back into the blessed heat. He began a slow rhythm, awkward at first, but soon it came naturally.

Éomer spoke soft words of encouragement, between teasing nips at the points of Haldir's ears. He was delighted to discover that they were erogenous zones and caused the Elf's cock to twitch inside him. He urged Haldir to move faster, staving off his own release. He would spill his seed deep within his lover and not a moment before.

A light sheen of sweat covered Haldir's body as he glided over his lover. He had never imagined that joining with another could feel this good. He didn't think there was a word to describe what he was feeling. Éomer was driving him crazy with his whispered words and carefully placed nips. He was drawing closer and closer to the edge.

Haldir began to cry out in his native tongue, the musical words a powerful aphrodisiac to Éomer. The unintelligible words along with the Elf's cries and groans sent a thrill through him. The man reached up and began to undo the long braid at the back of his lover's head, causing long silvery hair to cascade around them.

Haldir increased his speed, needing to feel more friction against his skin. He groaned as Éomer's fingers threaded through his hair and began to massage his scalp. He lowered his head to kiss the man, reveling in the glorious sensations coursing through his body.

Éomer returned the Elf's kiss with equal passion. He could feel that Haldir was close; his body was taut with unreleased sexual tension. Then his silver-haired lover arched backwards, slamming deep into Éomer, as a keening cry was ripped from his lips. The man would never forget the look of ecstasy on his lover's face. The way his full lips parted as his head was raised to the ceiling in supplication. The sight of Haldir's eyes, darkened to a deep indigo and glazed with passion. It was a beautiful sight that Éomer would remember until the day he shrugged off his mortal coil and passed to the Fate of Man.

Haldir collapsed on his lover as he struggled to pull air into his lungs. His body continued to tremor and shudder. He felt the man wrap his arms around his back and hold him tightly. He was beyond speech and content to be held.

Éomer waited until Haldir's breathing returned to normal, before breaking the silence.

"Are you okay, my sweet?"

"That was beyond words to describe, and I thank you for giving me this experience," Haldir replied in a breathy tone. It was then that he realized that Éomer was still hard. He felt shame fill him for finding his pleasure and leaving his lover wanting.

Éomer felt Haldir shift in his arms, and he loosened his hold. The silver-haired Elf looked up at him repentantly. "What is bothering you?"

Haldir blushed. "You have not found pleasure," he managed to stutter.

Éomer grinned at Haldir. "We are not finished, you and I. I will find my pleasure, never fear."

Haldir allowed Éomer to roll him over onto his back. The man braced his weight on his arms and looked down at him. His brown eyes were smoldering and sent a lightning bolt of lust through Haldir. The Elf reached up and released the thong holding Éomer's hair back. The golden tress tumbled down and Haldir ran his fingers through it. It was not as fine as elven hair, but still soft to the touch.

Éomer groaned as Haldir moved his hands from his hair to rub his chest. Nimble fingers found his hard nipples and rubbed them experimentally.

"Yes!" Éomer hissed.

Haldir lifted his head and flicked the nipple with his tongue. He loved the feel of the crisp chest hair against his face as he nuzzled it.

Éomer groaned and pushed Haldir back to the bed. He was overly aroused and knew that he needed to be inside of his lover soon. He sat back between Haldir's thighs and lifted the Elf's hips, placing a pillow beneath them.

"Trust me, Haldir," he murmured as he reached for the bottle of oil.

"I do," Haldir whispered, as he looked up at the man. He was becoming aroused again.

Éomer oiled his fingers and tipped the bottle of that some of the oil drizzled down the furrow between Haldir's legs. He whispered endearments and appeals for his lover to relax, as he slowly circled the tight pink ring.

Ever so slowly, Éomer felt his lover relax and he began to press lightly at his puckered opening with each pass of his fingers. The Elf's shaft was beginning to swell, and his head tosses carelessly on the pillow. Éomer knew it would not be long, before Haldir relaxed enough to allow him entrance.

Haldir groaned as Éomer's thick finger penetrated him. It wasn't painful so much as it was uncomfortable. He clenched his muscles unconsciously, forcing the invading digit from his body. The man said nothing, but leaned forward and enveloped Haldir's now stiff cock with his mouth.

Éomer distracted Haldir by sucking the head of his shaft before pressing his finger inward once more. This time, he was able to fully insert it. He pressed deeply, searching for the tiny nub that would send pleasure coursing through his lover. He found it and grazed it lightly with the tip of his finger.

Haldir bucked his hips and cried out in pleasure as Éomer pressed a spot deep inside him. His cock butted against the back of the man's throat and twitched. He clutched the sheets beneath him in tight fists and sent a silent prayer to Ilúvatar in gratitude for sending him such a skillful lover. Every other stroke of the man's fingers sent pleasure rocketing through him, and Haldir wondered if he would expire from sheer pleasure.

Éomer carefully stretched and prepped his virgin lover. He continued to lick and suck Haldir's cock, while he gently inserted a second finger. He was careful not to allow the Elf to find release. Éomer loved watching him reach his peak. Finally, he was able to insert a third finger, and he sat back up, allowing Haldir's slick, wet cock to slip from his lips.

Haldir's eyes shot open, and he groaned when Éomer sat up. He had been so close to release. He watched as Éomer removed his fingers and grabbed the bottle of oil once more. A tendril of fear snaked down his spine as the man oiled his shaft. It was of average size, but suddenly seemed impossibly large to Haldir.

"Nay, Éomer. I fear that you will rip me beyond repair. Do not do this thing!" Haldir said suddenly. He was ashamed of his fear, but the words had been spoken.

"Hush, my love," Éomer murmured as he positioned himself at the Elf's puckered entrance. He rested his weight on one elbow and hovered over Haldir. The man leaned down and kissed his lover gently to soothe his fears. He lifted his head and looked at Haldir again.

"I would do nothing to hurt you. It will be uncomfortable at first, but I promise you pleasure that you cannot even dream of. Let me love you, Haldir. Please trust me."

Haldir was swept away by the compassion and pleading in Éomer's voice. He could not deny him. "Love me then, Éomer. Take me to the stars with you."

Éomer needed no further encouragement. He pressed forward against the tight rings and slipped gently past them. He groaned in pain as Haldir tensed.

"Nay, my love. Relax, or you will hurt us both," he pleaded with the Elf. He kissed him gently to distract him, and Haldir relaxed once again.

Haldir felt like Éomer was tearing him in two. This was more than discomfort. It hurt. He forced himself to relax and wait for the pleasure the man told him would follow. He was rewarded for his patience, when his lover sheathed himself fully and grazed his sweet spot.

Éomer smiled as Haldir cried out in passion. He forced himself to wait, until the silver-haired Elf became used to his invasion. He shifted his weight so he could slip an arm beneath his lover and hold him. He reached between them and wrapped his oiled hand around Haldir's weeping cock. Then he began to withdraw and thrust gently. His hand matched the rhythm of his thrusts, and soon, his lover was begging him to move faster.

Haldir began to return Éomer's thrust, desperate to reach his peak. He had never dreamed that joining in such a manner could feel so good. The man had been correct when he told Haldir that.

Éomer had held his own release back for too long, and so was thrusting hard and fast into Haldir. He had meant to go slower and be gentler, but his body had other plans. It craved release. The Elf seemed to agree with it, because Haldir was pushing just as hard against him.

It didn't take long for Éomer to throw back his head and cry his release. He buried himself deep inside Haldir and spilled his seed. He had the presence of mind to look down as he felt the first tremors rip through his lover. The man watched as the Elf shuddered and cried out. His essence shot between their bodies and mixed with their sweat.

Éomer collapsed onto his lover and then rolled to his side. He wrapped his arms around Haldir, content to hold him.

"You have shown me the stars this night, and I shall never forget them or you," Haldir whispered. He kissed Éomer tenderly, before drifting off to reverie.

Éomer lay awake beside Haldir for a long time. "I love you, my sweet," he whispered before closing his eyes and allowing sleep to claim him.

He never saw the smile that drifted across Haldir's face. He didn't know that Elves could still be conscious of their surroundings even though they are in reverie. He never heard Haldir's whispered words in return.

"I love you, my brave mortal."

The End


Feedback

Mayetra's site Tortured Scribes

Home