Title: Many Partings
Author: alex
Parings: Aragorn/Éomer Faramir/Éowyn
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: not mine!
Summary/Notes: Well the wedding had taken place and this is the wedding night. After tonight, they part for their own lives....


Many Partings
by Alex

Part 3

Faramir—the night of his wedding to Éowyn

Faramir loved her. He had loved her longer than she had him, but that didn't matter any more. She was his bride. Her beautiful blond hair shone like gold, like her brother's did. She had been the light in his darkness as he had been to her. The Shadow had been over them both, the Shadow that Aragorn banished. Éowyn, his shield maiden, was now his wife. And she waited for him within the bedchamber.


Éomer—on the night of his sister's wedding to Faramir

Éomer stood on the parapet and looked out at the night sky. He tried not to let himself think of Faramir. If he did, despair threatened to take him. He knew his sister would be happy with the newly named prince. He thought about the long roads that they had all traveled that had brought them to this juncture. He couldn't stop the sigh that escaped him.

"My dear Éomer, what troubles you tonight?" It was the King. Éomer remembered telling the King how he had loved him since he had seen the first time and he wondered if Aragorn remembered, wondered if Aragorn really knew how much he loved him.

Aragorn stood beside him and put an arm around his shoulder. Éomer leaned into the King, letting the older man be his strength.

"So many changes, so many partings."

"They will love each other well. Neither will be lonely again."

"Still..."

"You wonder if he'll miss you?"

Éomer looked up at Aragorn, surprised.

"He'll miss you. So will she."

Aragorn kissed his brow. Éomer raised his face to the King and was even more shocked when he felt Aragorn kiss his lips, a lingering kiss. He parted his lips. Aragorn turned him around and took the younger human into his arms. Éomer melted into the kiss and the embrace. He was amazed at how much comfort he got from Aragorn's embrace. But there was more. He dared to press his hips closer to the other man. He gasped out loud when he felt the King's cock hard and pressing against him.

"I am not him, but I'll be with you tonight if it will ease your sorrow." They kissed again, a kiss building in passion until Éomer pulled away just to get a breath. He looked up into those eyes, blue at times, gray at times, and saw more than just concern. He saw heat and desire. He had never even thought that Aragorn would NEED anyone, not even Arwen.

He felt his body tremble as Aragorn began to slowly unfasten his clothing. The king's warm, rough hands on his skin felt so right. When the fastenings on his trousers were undone, he leaned back against the stone wall of the parapet to keep from sinking to the floor. Aragorn kissed his lips yet again as his warrior's hand closed on the young man's cock. Éomer cried out.

Aragorn raised up and began to remove his own clothing. Éomer thought he was going to have to close his eyes so he could breathe. The older man was tall, strongly built and scarred from many battles in his life. When he lowered his trousers, his cock stood proud against his dark pubic hair. Éomer stared at his body, faint with desire. He knew what he wanted, but did he dare to ask?

"Éomer," Aragorn said in a low purr, "I would have you take me. I think we both have needs tonight. I need not to be the King for a few hours, but to be simply Aragorn. Will you grant me that, King of Rohan?"

"Yes," was Éomer's reply, "but I have never...I didn't...I'm not...he did me, Aragorn. I don't know how."

"I will show you. I need to make you wet so you'll slide in better." Éomer grabbed the wall as Aragorn sunk down to his knees. He sighed as the older man, the King, licked his length from the thick base of his cock up the lower side to his velvety smooth head. Éomer knew he'd come if Aragorn licked him for any length of time. After Éomer was very wet from his own pre-come as well as saliva, Aragorn sank down onto the stone floor on his hands and knees. Éomer was shaking like a leaf as he dropped to his knees behind the Ranger. He spit in his hands and rubbed them in the cleft in Aragorn's ass, sliding his finger inside. He stroked him inside the way Faramir had done him and moaned himself at the sound the other man made. He was at the end of his ability to wait and pushed himself against Aragorn, surprised that he was able to slip inside as easily as he was.

Aragorn was tight and hot around him, so hot he just wanted to melt into him. But his body had demands. It needed to move, to claim. Now. He moved his hips slightly but Aragorn pushed back hard, taking him in, forcing him to move. His hesitance gone, he pushed back into Aragorn. It took only a few seconds to establish a rhythm, a hard, fast one. The two kings on the stone floor in the moonlight were a magnificent sight, the blond hair of the younger one glistening in the light as he cried out to the gods in his ecstasy. Éomer hastily pulled Aragorn off up onto just his knees and slipped a hand around to touch him, to stroke him hard until Aragorn groaned and filled his hands with semen. Éomer kissed his neck and shoulders and when they both sank down to sit on the cold stone, Éomer lay in the King's arms.


Éowyn—her wedding night

She watched Faramir come through the door and she realized her groom was nervous. She loved him and she wanted him tonight, now. She walked to him and stood before him, dressed only in the thinnest elfin silk that Arwen had given her as a wedding gift. She looked at his eyes as he saw her hard nipples through the diaphanous material. She saw hunger there. Her gentle husband would love her tonight for the first time and she could hardly wait.

He took her into his arms and kissed her. He kissed in a way that he hadn't before, with all the pent up passion and love he felt for her. She welcomed his tongue, sucked it gently as it entered her mouth. She pressed her breasts against him and moaned when he cupped one of them in his hand, rubbing her nipple with his thumb. He began to move her back toward the bed.

He laid her on the bed and unbuttoned the pearl buttons down the front of the gown, his fingers a bit awkward with the tiny buttons. He had held her and kissed before but it had always been quite chaste. She looked up into his eyes and saw a fire she hadn't seen before as he gazed down at her bare breasts and the nest of golden curls between her legs.

"I want to see you now," she purred at him as he leaned down to kiss a nipple. Her words were forgotten as his tongue flicked the sensitive nipple to hardness, then sucked it hard enough that she cried out. She arched her back, offering him better access to both breasts as he leaned over her. He suckled at one breast as his hand caresses then squeezed the other, finally coming to tease and twist her nipple in his fingers.

She ran her hands through his soft hair, loving the feel of the strawberry blond locks in her hands. She pulled him up for another kiss. He tasted of wine and hobbit weed. He pulled away and stood up beside the bed, hastily removing his clothes, or trying to. He wasn't having much success and he pulled and yanked on things without unfastening them and nothing was coming off.

"Let me," Éowyn said as she sat up and began to help him. Her hands shook a bit too as she opened his shirt and ran her hands over hard muscle covered in a sprinkling of ginger colored hair that changed to a line of hair down his belly disappearing into his trousers. She ran her hand down until she met his waistband, then slipped it inside. Both of them gasped as she rubbed her hand over his heated flesh.

He hurried to remove his offending garments then. She smiled at him as he finally stepped out of his trousers and she held her arms open for him. He lay on top of her kissing her again as she opened her legs so he fit between them. She felt his wet pre-come as his cock pressed against her thighs.

"I need to be inside you, my love. Please." Éowyn couldn't deny him anything, nor did she want to. Later there would be time for exploration and play, now she needed her husband inside her as much as he needed to be there. He raised up and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He held her legs open and looked at her, his hands running down her long legs to meet at her center. He rubbed her swollen clit and smiled at her whimper of pleasure. She moved her hips up in invitation. He accepted and entered her with a long slow thrust, pulling her ass over the edge of the bed so he could get better leverage with his knees against the bed. Faramir held onto her knees as he moved in her.

She wrapped her legs around him and moved her hips up against him, grinding against him, pulling him deeper, finally shuddering around him as sweet pleasure wracked her body. He followed seconds behind, crying out her name over and over as if to imprint it on his memory.

Faramir moved up onto the bed, pulling Éowyn with him and holding her in his arms until they both fell asleep. She thought about her brother and hoped he would be as happy someday as she was with Faramir.


Feedback

Home