Title: Many Partings
Author: Alex
Pairing: Faramir/Éomer, Aragorn/Arwen/Éowyn
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: These are not my characters.
Summary/Notes: This is a story about the wedding of Faramir and Éowyn...mostly the night before. Its filled with lost loves and goodbyes and such. It will feature M/M and F/F slash and some het too.


Many Partings
by Alex

Part 1

...the eve of Éowyn's wedding to Faramir

Éomer stood on the parapet, looking out into the evening sky. He was the King, successor to his uncle. He never would have thought it would come to pass. But Aragorn had put things right. The world of men was united and it would be even more so when his sister married Faramir, the Steward of Gondor, made a Prince by the grace of the King.

Faramir.

He smiled bitterly. Things often worked out in the strangest way. His sister would be taken to bed tomorrow night by a man that he had wanted, no, craved since the first time he had seen him years before. He was a gentle man, Faramir was. This appealed to the warrior in Éomer. He felt petty to be jealous of the man his sister would marry. But he was jealous, nonetheless.

He didn't hear the footsteps behind him until the person spoke.

"Tomorrow will be a beautiful day for the wedding, don't you think?"

He turned and looked into the green eyes of the Steward of Gondor. "Yes, my brother. My sister will be pleased."

"You don't look very happy." Faramir came to stand very close beside him. He too looked out at the dark sky.

"I'm not unhappy. I think I'm just lonely. My family is leaving me. It's been a long hard struggle."

Faramir put hand on his shoulder. Éomer wondered if he could feel him tremble. He hoped not. The last thing he needed was for his sister's fiance to think bad of him. It was so hard to stand here and not touch him, even just a touch on his arm.

He was shocked when Faramir leaned over and touched his lips to his cheek. Nothing more, just a simple kiss. Neither of them said a word. Éomer almost convinced himself that he imagined it.

Then Faramir spoke.

"I have wished for many things in my life. More time with Boromir. A father who loved me. And you."

Éomer was sure he had heard wrong. He said nothing. Faramir still stood close to him. He didn't mistake the soft kiss on his cheek this time. It was real. He couldn't move, couldn't turn around even though he wanted to. Faramir stepped even closer. His body touched Éomer's, arm touching lightly, not close enough for more contact.

Finally Éomer said, "You wished for me?"

"Yes, I did. I still do. I love your sister. She is everything to me. But I'd love one night in your arms. One night to love you."

Éomer didn't know whether to run or to cry. He stood still, staring at the sky still. He wasn't sure he could move.

Faramir stood still but he didn't leave. He didn't move away from Éomer, either. He moved squarely behind the King of Rohan, put his arms around the other man and lay his head against the back of Éomer's head. He wondered if Faramir could hear his heart slamming into his ribs.

Éomer never said anything, just reached one hand back and took Faramir's hand. It was warm and rough. He rubbed each finger between his own fingers and then squeezed the hand gently. He began to walk, leading the other man to his rooms. He would have offered him wine if he could have spoken, but words seemed to escape both of them.

They silently kissed, tongues touching with a near reverence. There was no battle for dominance, just a mutual exchange, a need to touch and be touched as they removed each other's clothing. Finally naked, they moved to the bed and lay beside one another. Neither man had lain with a man and both of them were more than a little scared and not able to show it. They turned to each other simultaneously. And they kissed again. Éomer thought that if this was all he got, it was more than enough.

Then Faramir's hand moved down his belly. He gasped as it moved lower. He was hard, had been since Faramir had come out to the parapet. Éomer didn't breathe for a few seconds, afraid if he did, he would come all over the hand that gently touched him. Lips touched his chest, licking his tiny nipples until they were rock hard. Éomer watched the older man in the dim light as he kissed down his flat belly. His life had been the hard life of a soldier and there had been no time for tenderness, certainly nothing like the tenderness Faramir was showing him.

He cried out when Faramir's warm mouth closed on him. He felt tears sting his eyes and told himself it was the smoke from the fireplace. He ran his hands through the Gondorian's long strawberry blond hair. The pleasure was intense as he felt himself sucked deep, felt his head press the back of his lover's throat. He wanted to tell Faramir how good it felt, but he found that he couldn't speak. He lifted his hips, he needed to be deeper, oh, yes...thought was completely lost as he was drowning in pleasure, writhing and crying out under Faramir's mouth. He couldn't breathe, couldn't think. He only felt. His release was hard, so intense that he was almost frightened by it. He saw stars and felt detached from himself for an instant. Then he was once more himself, and he opened his eyes and looked into perfect green ones.

He tasted his own semen as Faramir kissed him, not as gently as before. Need burned in those emerald eyes now. Raw. Fiery. Éomer understood what Faramir needed. He found a balm by the bed, and handed it to the other man. Though neither had done this before, they were not innocent to the ways of men. They would have chosen a way of loving more suited to their experience, but they knew that this would probably be the only night they ever would have together. Neither one wanted to miss out on anything.

Faramir touched Éomer with his fingers, entering him gently. It burned! But then when Faramir touched a place deep inside, and the pleasure overshadowed the pain. "More," Éomer finally managed to say. Faramir replaced the fingers with his cock, pushing the smooth velvety organ into the impossibly tight hole. Éomer was crying by the time Faramir was inside him all the way. Faramir lay on his side behind him and was messaging Éomer's cock back to life before he moved inside the younger man.

And then he began to fuck Éomer in a soft, gentle motion at first, but need drove him to move faster, harder. Éomer tightened his muscles and Faramir came, filling him with pearly semen and bringing the King of Rohan to orgasm again with his hand.

They lay spooning later. Faramir smoothed Éomer's damp blond hair back and kissed his neck. They talked for awhile and loved each other again and again. When the sun rose, Éomer stood naked at the window, watching the day come. He knew he'd never love another like he did Faramir. He was glad his sister would be marrying such a fine man and he hoped with all his heart that she loved him as much as he did. Faramir deserved love and happiness.

He walked back to the bed. He kissed Faramir awake.


Part 2

Éowyn—the eve of Éowyn's wedding to Faramir

Éowyn sat in front of her mirror. The pale smudges under her eyes were almost gone. Even though the sickness was gone, the horror never would be. Faramir knew this. He had suffered more than she had. His own father had tried to burn him alive. Sometimes, his eyes were as haunted as Aragorn's had been. Perhaps it was why she loved Faramir, for love him she did.

"You are as fair as elven kind, Éowyn." She started at the melodious female voice belonging to Arwen, Aragorn's elf wife, the elf who gave up forever to be his wife. She turned and looked at the tall, dark haired beauty. It was no wonder Aragorn loved her. Her beauty alone was enough to turn a man's head and make human women look dull and pale in comparison.

"Thank you, my Lady."

"I am Arwen, just Arwen." She stepped closer to Éowyn and took the brush from her hand. She began to brush the human woman's long blond hair. Éowyn closed her eyes. It felt so good that she gave herself over to the pleasure. Arwen hummed and brushed. Éowyn was aware that the brush stopped and that a mouth was very close to her ear.

"My husband would talk with you, maybe more, if you would come to our chambers tonight. I would love you to come to our chamber too." Arwen kissed her ear,a sucking caress of her earlobe. Éowyn had no doubt the Queen wanted to bed her. Why, should couldn't imagine.

Éowyn rose from her chair and faced Arwen. She looked into those bottomless blue eyes. Her lips parted as she looked at the full lips of the elf woman. She felt herself lean toward Arwen just the tiniest bit. She licked her upper lip as her gaze lowered to the creamy flash above the elf's low cut bodice. She realized that she wanted to be taken to bed by Arwen, wanted it very much.

Even though she had perceived her as the enemy, Éowyn realized she wasn't. She just loved Aragorn. As Éowyn had. Éowyn still wanted him when she saw him. She just didn't love him as she had before. She leaned a little closer to Arwen, close enough to lightly touch her lips to the elf's soft, full lips. Arwen opened her mouth under the touch of Éowyn, who boldly slid her tongue inside.

They still only touched mouths.

Arwen broke the kiss and took Éowyn by the hand, leading her out of the room she would share with Faramir tomorrow night and into the room that Aragorn shared with her.


Éowyn walked behind Arwen into the large chambers. Aragorn sat in a chair by the fire, dressed in a dark, blue velvet tunic and dark, blue suede leggings. His eyes were much the same color as his clothing as he smiled at her.

"Welcome, Lady Éowyn." He was still devastatingly sexy.

"My Lord," she nodded to him.

"I wanted to tell you that I wish you every happiness with Faramir. The brother of Boromir is a fine man. He will be a good husband and father. And a good leader. You will make a wonderful wife for him."

"Thank you." She smiled at this man she had been willing to fight for and die for.

He rose and crossed the room. He took her hands in his and looked at her. She felt the familiar pull of want as she looked into his eyes. "I know you came here to make love with Arwen. I will go or stay as you desire."

"Stay, My Lord." Her voice was a whisper as Arwen came up behind her and put her arms around Éowyn's waist. She kissed her husband over Éowyn's shoulder then kissed the human woman's slender neck. Her hands moved up to cup Éowyn's breasts and rub her nipples until they were small hard peaks in her gown. Aragorn let his gaze drift down to Éowyn's breasts as Arwen slipped the shoulders of her dress down and exposed them.

Éowyn gasped as the elf and her husband both touched her naked breasts, rubbing her hard nipples and caressing the soft white skin. They moved her their big bed on the other side of the room. Both of them stripped her clothing off slowly. They rained kisses all over her body as they exposed it, and by the time she was completely naked, she was trembling with need. Aragorn moved up to sit against the headboard as Arwen lay down beside her. Éowyn tugged at the elf Queen's clothing until she was naked to the waist too. Éowyn pulled her into her arms and they kissed passionately, tongues moving back and forth into each others mouths as their breasts were crushed against each others'. Éowyn loved the feel of the soft female flesh against her own skin.

They both managed to get the rest of Arwen's dress off and they returned to the sweet embrace. Éowyn felt such heat between her thighs. She was no virgin, but she'd not felt this excited by any sexual encounter she'd had yet. She wanted to be touched. She wanted hands and mouths to touch her, to lick her. And she wanted Aragorn inside her before the night was over.

Arwen began to kiss her neck and shoulders as she rolled and pinched hard, achy nipples. Éowyn whimpered as lips closed on her nipple, lips that knew exactly what pleased another woman. She gave herself up to the pleasure as she closed her eyes and let Arwen do whatever she wished. She wished to do a great deal as she kissed down the smooth belly of the blond to her curls. She opened her legs so the elf could touch her and touch her she did. With her fingers at first, then with her tongue.

Éowyn moaned as Arwen sucked and licked her clit while long fingers slid inside, two then a third until the fit was tight. Her body exploded as the fingers scissored deep inside her. She clamped her legs tight around Arwen's head and hand, and cried out her name over and over.

Arwen moved back up into her arms, kissing her, the elf's mouth tasting of her own honey. She smiled as the elf woman moved over her, lowering herself to Éowyn's face. She parted the folds and exposed Arwen's clitoris and her wet glistening cunt. Arwen lowered herself further, covering the blonde's mouth. Éowyn licked and sucked at Arwen until she was whimpering and grinding herself into the human's mouth. When Éowyn glanced up, a naked Aragorn was sucking one of his wife's nipples as the elf woman rode her mouth. He ran one hand down to Arwen's clit and as he rubbed it, and Éowyn licked his fingers.

Arwen was panting and making little mewling sounds as she came, her juices coating her husband's hand and Éowyn's hand and mouth. Aragorn eased Arwen from atop the blond woman and lay down between the two of them. He kissed Éowyn first, a wet hungry kiss like the kisses she had dreamed of from him. And it had the same effect she dreamed of as she melted into his arms. He pressed his cock against her leg as he lay halfway across her, still kissing her.

Arwen lay on her side with her head propped up on her elbow, watching them. She reached her free hand over and cupped Éowyn's breast, teasing the nipple with her thumb. She moved over closer so she could suck the nipple while Aragorn moved his kisses down to the other nipple. Éowyn moaned and reached her hands down to hold both heads against her breasts. Her whole body felt like it was being consumed by them.

She noticed that Arwen had Aragorn's cock in her hand. He was shifting his hips so he could thrust. His eyes were dark with passion as he looked up at her.

" I want you," he whispered in a near purr. Éowyn knew he was talking to her, and she desperately wanted him inside her. He moved away from her and sat back against the head board. She moved up and sat in his lap with her back to his chest. His cock pressed against her ass. He bit her shoulder and pushed against her ass. "Now," he ground out. He lifted her and Arwen guided him to her cunt. She rubbed his head against Éowyn's clit then positioned him at her entrance. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her hard down onto his thick shaft. She melted back against him. Arwen came toward them on her hands and knees and knelt down in front them. Aragorn opened Éowyn's legs and used both hands to open her cunt lips so Arwen could taste her while he was inside her. She felt like she was truly going to melt. He held her tight as he thrust his strong hips up into her.

"My beautiful warrior," he moaned into her ear. Then the sounds he made weren't words exactly but incoherent groans as she felt him throbbing deep inside her. She felt her own orgasm start as she shuddered around him. It was all she had dreamed it would be as she closed her eyes to commit it to memory, to hold forever in her heart. He filled her and kept pumping himself deep and kept filling her until his semen ran out of her, white and creamy. Her hands were tangled in Arwen's hair as she licked the semen up that ran out around Aragorn's cock. She looked up at them both and smiled a loving smile. They reached for her and she moved up so she was embracing them both.

Éowyn did not return to her bed until very early on her wedding day. They didn't sleep but loved each other long into the night, then talked and held each other til the first rooster crowed. She was escorted back to her room by the King and Queen, who tucked her into her bed and told her how much they both loved her and wished her a blissful marriage with the Steward of Gondor.

She smiled to herself and fell asleep as she relived the memories of the night.


Feedback

Home