Coming Home Again

Disclaimer: Highlander belongs to Rysher not us. Story contains m/m sex and hence is rated NC-17, if you're too young to read this GO AWAY.

Authors' note: Well this is Tera first try at Highlander fic, and Raven's first try at slash or fanfic period so have mercy on us. Send us feedback via me at: Terabithia@hotmail.com


"So Duncan what brings you back?" Rachel asked as she set the mug of ale in front of him.

"I don't know. I just felt the urge to come back." It was true Duncan though. He didn't have any other reason he had just suddenly felt a strong desire to come home again. And so here he was.

Rachel was looking at him with a look of concern, which only got more pronounced as he stiffened and whirled to face the door as he felt the buzz of an approaching immortal. The bright sun allowed him to see only a shadow. Slowly that shadow walked in to the room and the door swung closed behind it, and finally the immortal's face was visible. Duncan drew a sharp breath, rose and slowly approached the man. But before he could reach him the other immortal closed the distance between them and pulled him in to a bone crushing bear hug that lifted his feet off the ground.

"Hello Connor." He laughed.

"Duncan. It's good to see you." The older immortal replied grinning.

"Really? I couldn't tell." Duncan said. "Could you put me down now? People are starting to stare."

Connor set him back on his feet, keeping his arms around his kinsmen not wanting to let go. Finally he had to as Rachel cleared her throat close beside them.

"Well Duncan introduce me to the lovely lady." The older immortal said turning to face her.

"Connor this is Rachel. Rachel, Connor." Duncan said. I won't bother with last names since we all have the same one."

"Connor MacLeod. Another one back to find his roots." She asked smirking in Duncan's direction.

"His roots are deeper then mine Rachel and he surely hasn't lost them." Duncan replied watching Connor's face. Sometimes the other man could take teasing all out of context.

"Really? Then, that makes you the other one. It's good to met you." Rachel said, pulling them to the bar.

"Have a beer." She said, placing one in front of Connor.

"So Duncan, what have you told her?" Connor asked, sipping on the beer.

"Nothing, she guessed."

"Really, he didn't tell me. I'm a smart girl, I figured it out on my own." Rachel said, placing her hand over his on the bar, smiling at Duncan and then Connor.

"So care to tell me now?" She asked pulling them close to her.

"What, there is nothing to tell." Duncan replied. "Come on Connor, I'll take you to the room." Duncan motioned Connor to follow him up the stairs.

"Duncan, there is only one bed in your room." Rachel called out after them, but neither turned towards her, let alone even responded to her. Shaking her head, Rachel just returned to her customers, putting the Highlanders out of her mind. They were both too confusing.

***** ***** *****

When they reached Duncan's room, Connor looked at the narrow bed. "Tha'll be a pretty tight fit for the two of us Duncan." He murmured.

"And this is a bad thing how, exactly?" The younger man asked, wrapping his arms around Connor in a more intimate hug, than the one they'd shared downstairs. Silently he burrowed his face in to the crook of the other man's neck enjoying the scent that was unique to his kinsman. It reminded him more of the Highlands and the old days than anything else did.

"I missed you." He muttered softly.

"And I you." Connor replied, pressing his face against Duncan's shoulder.

They stayed like that for several minutes before Duncan pulled away. Just far enough to bring his hands up to cradle Connor's face and press a gentle kiss against his friend's lips.

Connor accepted the kiss, then returned it with one of his own.

"I hear you've been getting yourself into a lot of trouble of late." He said softly when they parted.

"It's been a hard couple years." Duncan said carefully.

"I wish I'd been there for you."

"You have your own life Connor. You don't need to baby-sit me all the time. You'd probably end up in just as much trouble as me. It follows me and everyone around me."

"Duncan MacLeod, don't you dare go on a self-pitying streak." Connor ordered, grabbing the younger man's head and tilting it so Duncan had to look in to his eyes. "This is my first trip all the way home in a very long time. I'd rather not spend it trying to cheer you up. You're far more fun when you're in a good mood."

"You just want me to be in a good mood so you can talk me into your crazy ideas."

"They aren't crazy."

"Right." Duncan snorted. "No one will see us up in these branches." He quoted from a memory.

"Well I had no idea there was a bird watching club in the area. Besides, that was almost a hundred years ago."

"Don't worry you won't get slivers from the tree trunk." Came the next line from their past.

"Well, not the little kind."

"I don't want to know what will be next."

"Well, I'm sure there's plenty of empty space in the Highlands, even in this day and age."

"Connor." Duncan groaned, trying not to give in to the laughter bubbling up inside him.

"Well, how about you can choose a few places this time?"

"I always was rather fond of the beds."

"Well, I did plan on usein' that wee thing some too."

Duncan yanked Connor against for a long kiss, unable to hold off his passion any longer, he pushed his tongue into Connor's mouth as the other man's lip's parted, their tongues mingled and played together until they broke apart gasping for breath. Duncan glanced towards the bed, moving the two of them towards it. Realizing his intent, Connor pulled Duncan closer, trapping Duncan's thigh between his legs and pressing his tight groin into Duncan's. Feeling the edge of the bred against the back of his legs, Duncan pulled Connor towards him, grasping his butt and falling backwards. There was a loud creak and a sudden drop as the bed collapsed under the sudden stress. Laughing, they parted Rachel burst through the door, fearing the worst, not knowing what to expect from Duncan. Rachel was stopped short when she found both Highlanders laughing on the remains of the bed.

"Hello Rachel." Duncan gasped out when he noticed her in the doorway.

"Hello Duncan, dare I ask?" Rachel wondered aloud.

"I wouldn't?" Connor replied still chuckling as he climbed to his feet and reached down to pull his lover up from the broken bed.

"I'll pay for the damages," Duncan offered, turning towards Rachel, still holding Connor's hand. Rachel turned away from the ruined bed to face them waving her hand about the damage, stopping short when she saw their hands clasped. "Never mind, I needed to replace that bed soon anyway." She said hastily.

Connor noticed Rachel's slight lapse and tried to release Duncan's hand but the younger man held on.. Rachel recovered quickly and smiled at the two men. "I'll leave you two alone," she said, closing the door.

"We made her uncomfortable." Connor muttered in a pained voice, pulled his hand free and began to turn away.

"No, just surprised her is all. She'll be okay. I'll talk to her," Duncan replied, grabbing Connor's hand again pulling the older man back towards him.. "Later." He added with a suggestive tone in his voice. Connor smiled and allowed Duncan to capture his mouth in a long kiss. Soon he was reaching for the buttons on Duncan's shirt. Unable to manage the buttons while caught in the intense kiss, he ripped the shirt. Baring Duncan's chest and pushing it down the muscular arms, trapping his lover's hands. Leaving him helpless under the ministrations of Connor's hands and mouth roaming over his upper body. Trailing warm kisses down his neck, to trace his flat nipples with his tongue.

Duncan moaned desperately, and began to struggle against the cloth binding his wrists. In a few moments he his hands free of the shirt. He reached under Connor's sweater to trace the muscles of his kinsmen's chest. Connor gasped at the contact. And sensing Duncan's need, Connor moved down slowly, licking a path down Duncan's navel, stopping at the snap of his jeans. Connor could feel Duncan's hard sex jump as he brushed it with his chin and felt his own body hardened even more in response to Duncan's passion.

Together they reached for each other's jeans and quickly opened the fastenings, reaching for each other. Duncan quickly pushed Connor's jeans off, he wanted to feel his kinsmen's body under his hands, he wanted to bring Connor pleasure. Connor realized Duncan's plans and pushed the slightly bigger MacLeod to the floor, pulling his jeans off in the process. Together, naked, they reached for each other, unable to resist, what they know, what they wanted. What they always had together, since the first time over 200 years before.

Duncan whimpered a Connor's hand closed around him. "Connor, please."

The older MacLeod smiled slightly, Duncan had always been vocal. But then, if he remembered how thin the walls in these old buildings could be, that might not be a good thing. Raising one hand, he covered Duncan's mouth as he gently stroked his other hand up and down his lover's hard shaft. Duncan licked Connor's palm tracing the long lifeline with the tip of his tongue. Reaching down to run a finger over Connor's anus, slowly rubbing back and forth across the pucker. Connor grasped Duncan even tighter. Together the two men arched and moaned. It was too much, to intense. Connor didn't want to finish this yet. He released the hard flesh grasped in his hand. Duncan gave a low protest that was muffled even further by his lover's hand. "Shhh" He soothed the man beneath him moving the hand covering the well formed mouth to brush the black hair back and stroke one cheek. "It was too soon. I want it to last." The younger man quieted at the sound of his voice.

"Connor, carpet is going to leave nasty rug burn." Duncan complained. As he'd calmed down he'd become more aware of the course fibers of the rug prickling his naked back.

"A little pain seems a small price to pay for the pleasure I'm going to give you. Besides you'll heal." Connor replied, resuming lightly stroking Duncan's cock. At Duncan's low groan he replaced his has over his lover's mouth. He continued stroking watching the passion building in the dark eyes that weren't missing a single one of his movements. Slowly lowered his head and drew his hand away from the hard flesh, replacing it with his lips and tongue first he pressed a tiny kiss to the head of the younger man's cock then slowly slid his tongue across the glistening tip of Duncan's hard manhood. He raised his eyes and gave Duncan a slight smile before closing his warm mouth around Duncan's cock, one hand trailing down a long leg the others still over his kinsmen's mouth.

Duncan gave a wail, muffled against Connor's hand.

"Shh." Connor soothed, drawing back slightly. Duncan groaned in frustration, his hips thrusting upwards desperately. Suddenly there was a sharp pain in his hand Connor gave a yelp and glared at the man beneath him. "You bit me brat."

"I'm too old to be a brat."

"Young enough."

"Punish me then." Duncan taunted.

"Punish a wee bairn like you?" Connor shook his head. "Wouldn't be proper."

Duncan smiled and licked Connor's hand, he pulled the older man more firmly against his groin, rubbing his hard cock against Connor's. Both men arched against the sensations of touching each other. Connor needed more and moved closer to him. Realizing Connor's need, Duncan moved and pulled him closer to him, waiting for Connor's possession, Duncan arched, urging him to join his body with his.

"Please Connor," Duncan pleaded, needing Connor as much as Connor needed him.

"What Duncan?" Connor teased.

"I want you in me... please. It's been..."

"Too long." Connor finished for him. Then rolled off the younger man.

"Wha..." Duncan gasped at the sudden loss.

The elder MacLeod fumbled in his bag. "You'd rather do with out." He teased producing a tube of lubricant.

"You could warn me next time... I though..."

"What? That I'd leave you?" Connor asked as he returned to his lover's side. "Never Duncan." He murmured reassuringly as he pushed the long legs up. Duncan cooperated by pulling his knees up to his chest. "Beautiful." Connor breathed then coated his fingers with lube and began to prepare his way. He pressed against the pucker with a gentle pressure until the tip of his finger gained entrance. He moved it in and out slowly a few times then began twisting it in gentle circles. Soon Duncan was whimpering as he pressed back against two the three of Connor's finger's wanting more. Finally he felt the fingers withdraw and held his breath in anticipation of what was coming next. Connor entered him gently slowly pushing in, then pulling nearly out going a fraction deeper with each stroke.

Unable to stand the frustration Duncan wrapped his legs around Connor's back and pulled him all the way in. Groaning in delight as they were finally joined. Connor captured his mouth swallowing the sound. Together they moved towards completion. Duncan's cock rubbing intimately against Connor's stomach as he thrust in and out of his lover's tight hot channel. Connor felt his release coming and reached for Duncan, grasping him in his hand, Connor stroked him to completion as he reached his climax within Duncan.

When Duncan came back to himself he found Connor sprawled beside him a trail of semen across his stomach and chest. Flipping over he bent and began licking his own seed off Connor's chest, then kissed his lover as he came fully awake.

Together they after several long slow kisses they pulled a blanket from the collapsed bed, wrapped around them, cuddled together, and talked of old times.

"Well Connor, slivers in my butt, now a rug burn, what's next? A case of frostbite?" Duncan teased between kisses on Connor's chest, neck and finally his lips.

"Maybe in another hundred years." Connor replied, relaxing in Duncan's arms. He couldn't handle another experience like the one he just had with Duncan just yet. Maybe in a little while.


Back to Highlander Stories