Relaxation
by Lianne Burwell


Author's Webpage: http://adult.dencity.com/lianne/
Pairing: Lu/Lando
Rating: NC-17
Series: The Vacation Series, #2
Summary: Luke and Lando arrive on Sandrica. And since Athea asked so nicely, they get lucky =)


Every star has what is called a "life-zone". It is the orbital band within which a planet can sustain life. Hoth, for example, was at the far border of its star's life-zone, creating an icy world. Tatooine was at the inner border, creating deserts.

Sandrica, jewel of the Ohmos system was right in the middle, providing the perfect environment, the perfect weather.

When Sandrica was found, centuries ago, it was promptly claimed by an underworld syndicate with plans for a resort world. The fact that there was an indigenous sentient species wasn't important. They simply disappeared. Evidence that other humans had visited -- and perhaps settled -- the world were quickly covered up. The syndicate wanted nothing to interfere, no one to claim prior rights to the planet.

Eighty percent of the planet's surface was covered in warm oceans, dotted liberally with picturesque islands. The finest of those were made home to hotels where the rich could sun themselves on silver beaches, enjoying cool drinks and the attentions of a large staff. Cruise ships drifted along the currents. Everything moved at a lazy pace designed to encourage long visits, and lots of spending.

The north pole was a different matter. The entire surface of the planet's only real continent was covered in one large city. This was where the rich went to party. Dance halls, music halls, brothels, casinos. All moving at a frantic pace to separate the visitor from his/her/its money as quickly as possible. From space, it glittered like a permanent fireworks display.

When the Emperor seized power, he had promptly ousted the syndicates that managed Sandrica and put his own people in control. Visits to Sandrica became a reward for those who pleased the Emperor. After his death, the power vacuum had been quickly filled. Publicly, Sandrica was controlled by the merchants and managers who ran the resorts. Privately... rumor had it that the syndicate had simply bided their time until they could take back what had been theirs

Arriving space-ships docked at a station that hovered directly over Sandrica's north pole. The visitor passed through customs, carefully searched to make sure that they were not bringing contraband with them. The only contraband allowed was that which was provided by the management for purchase.

The path to the shuttle launch was littered with games of chance, machines that called out promising great rewards to those who dropped a few credits into them. The unwary could end up using most of their vacation funds before they even reached the planet's surface.

The shuttles which transported the guests from the station to the surface and back at the end of their stay were luxurious. Deep plush carpeting covered the floors and every seat molded itself to its occupant, creating perfect comfort. Scantily clad waiters and waitresses of many races brought around complimentary drinks and hors-d'euvres, all laced with trace amounts of feel-good drugs to lower inhibitions.

Once the shuttle landed, every walkway leading out into the city was lined with the same games of chance as the station above. It would require a great deal of will-power for a visitor to reach their end destination without succumbing at least once. Luckily, Luke Skywalker had a great deal of will-power -- enough for two -- so he and Lando reached their transport without squandering any of their cash.


"So where are we going?" Luke asked, once he had Lando's attention again.

"The Andos resort. It's on one of the smaller islands, just south of the equator. It's moderately priced, not top of the line, but still a beautiful place. I came here once, back before I became a respectable business man." The last was said in such a pompous tone that Luke couldn't help laughing. Lando grinned, looking incredibly pleased with the reaction.

Luke restrained himself from snickering as Lando gave one last longing look at the game machines before they boarded the transport for the Andos resort. Even pointing out that mechanical games were likely to be rigged hadn't dampened the man's enthusiasm. After all, the man was a gambler. His start in business had come when he had won the Bespin facility in a game of sabacc. Of course, at the other end of the scale he had also lost the Millennium Falcon to Han Solo in a game of sabacc, so it all balanced out in the end.

"And your friend, Tronin?"

"He'll meet us there. He's been excavating on one of the island not to far from Andos. He found what looks to have been a settlement from several hundred years ago. That's where he found the building full of possible Jedi artifacts."

Luke's fingers twitched at the last words. He would jump at the chance to examine anything to do with the ancient Jedi. At one point he'd had a Jedi Holocron -- a device that held the history of the Jedi -- but circumstances had forced its destruction. If he could find another... Preferable one with details of how the Jedi trained their pupils...

Luke sighed. He might be the best teacher available these days, but he was still a poor substitute for the Jedi Masters of old. He had lost students to the Dark Side, and still more in battles that they might have survived if they had been better trained. He might be better than no teacher, but not by much.

"Vacation, Luke. Fun, relaxation," Lando said in his ear, making him jump.

"What?"

"You were frowning. I just wanted to remind you that you aren't supposed to be worrying."

Luke forced a smile and looked out the window. Sandrica was certainly a beautiful world. In it's watery splendor, it reminded him of Mon Calmari, the planet where General Ackbar's aquatic race came from.

"I can't wait to see you on the beach in a bathing suit," Lando said, looking over his shoulder at the view. One large hand came to rest on Luke's knee, then moved up.

Luke's breath caught and heat flared through his system. He felt like a teenager again. His face flushed, as he remembered his first trip away from Tatooine with Ben. He'd been half in love with Leia, based only on the message she'd hidden inside Artoo. She was so beautiful, so strong, so brave. He hadn't known yet that she was his twin sister. And then there was Han Solo, handsome rogue and smuggler. He had been brusque, but kind. Luke had developed an instant crush on the older man, fighting to prove himself to him.

Watching the instant attraction between Han and Leia had been painful, though he'd covered it well.

During their time on Hoth, Luke'd had a couple of lovers. The chill of the planet made sleeping with someone almost a necessity. Nothing serious, though. Just rebels offering each other warmth, comfort and companionship. Then he'd gone to Yoda for training and come back a Jedi. After that, there'd been no games between the blankets. He'd been regarded with too much awe for that. Only Callista had broken through that barrier.

But now that was changing. One late night, fatigue-induced admission had changed everything, and Luke no longer felt so alone. Without looking back, he dropped his own hand on top of Lando's. Together they watched the scenery fly by.


"Home sweet home!" Lando exclaimed as he dropped his bags just inside the door. "At least for the time being," he added with a grin, turning to check Luke's reaction. Luke looked suitably pleased. Lando hadn't spared any expense on their vacation. After all, he had the credit to spare, these days.

Instead of a hotel suite, Lando had chosen one of the private cottages alone the water. They were separated from the main part of the resort by groves of sweet-smelling trees, hanging low with heavy lavender-colored fruit. The paths were marked out with gravel that was almost the same color.

The cottage itself looked primitive from the outside, made from the same wood as the fruit trees, but was filled with every possible luxury. There was a large room, with a transparent wall opening onto the deck that over-looked the beach. The whisper of the waves against the silvery sands filled the air, soft and soothing. Comfortable furniture, suitable for lounging (and other activities), filled both the room and the deck.

Opposite the deck were the doors to the bedrooms. The cottage had two large bedrooms which shared a luxurious bath chamber in between them. Lando's grin widened. It now looked as though he needn't have bothered renting a cottage with two bedrooms. One would have been enough.

While it might not be up to the standards of the imperial chambers on Coruscant, it was still a beautiful place to stay.

Luke dropped his own bags and pulled off his cloak. He carefully placed his lightsaber on top of his luggage. Keeping the weapon had been a challenge, when going through customs. Lando had been forced to give up his blaster. Luke's reputation, though, combined with the fact that the saber was not a distance weapon had convinced the officials to let him keep it with him.

"So," the young man said with a smile. "Is there any sort of itinerary?"

Lando paused to admire the smile. Luke was smiling more often on this trip than he could ever remember. Pity. He had a beautiful smile. Then he shook his head.

"Tronin is supposed to come by either tomorrow or the next day. I figured that we could relax, do some swimming and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow, we can go check this site he wants you to see. Then, in the evening we can go to 'town' for dinner and a show."

"And a game of sabacc?"

Lando gave a mock-pout. "Of course not." Then he grinned again. "Besides, the most popular game on Sandrica isn't sabacc, it's pah-karr. I've played it a couple of times. It uses cards similar to a sabacc deck, but instead of being programmed chips, they are printed on pieces of stiffened cloth. That way there's no chance of someone sneaking a program in so that the cards favor themselves. Also the deck has fewer suits and cards. It's supposed to be a very old game of skill -- much older than sabacc."

"Sounds interesting. But I doubt I'll be allowed in." Lando frowned and Luke sighed. "The management wouldn't want a Jedi in the vicinity of the game. I might use the Force to influence the cards."

"But you wouldn't..."

"Of course not. Doesn't stop people from thinking that I might, though."

Lando hated it, but he knew Luke was right. "Okay, We'll skip that bit then."

"You don't have to give up the games," Luke said in a surprised tone. "I'll just come back hear a little earlier than you."

"Don't even think about it, kid," Lando said with a glare. "This is our vacation, and I don't plan on dumping you. Now, get out your swimsuit and let's hit the beach."


Like everything else, the water temperature was perfect. They splashed and played, like a couple of kids, then flopped on the warm sand. Lando was breathless from laughter.

Luke rolled over and curled up to his side. "This is nice," he murmured, and rubbed a cheek against Lando's shoulder.

"Yeah, kid," he said, pulling the blond a little closer. Very nice. Last night was the first time in... years, he realized, that he hadn't slept alone. The realization that he wouldn't have to was nice. At least, not while they were on vacation.

Of course, vacations didn't last forever and they both had responsibilities. They would still be able to be together, just not as often.

Then again, he'd been invited to invest in the abandoned GemDiver station that orbited Yavin, designed to harvest Corusca gems from the gas giant's atmosphere. If he did, he would have to spend a lot of time there, since a great deal of work would be needed to make the station profitable again. And Yavin 4 would be the nearest inhabited outpost...

Lando smiled to himself and started making plans.


Instead of eating in the resort's dinning room, they ordered a meal delivered to their cottage. Made up almost exclusively of finger-foods it was messy and fun, as they fought over the choice bits, then fed each other. They were just cleaning up when the communication station beeped.

Luke watched as Lando went to answer, admiring the way that the man moved. Not quite a swagger, but full of energy and self-confidence.

"Calrissian," Lando said, pressing the 'answer' button.

"Lando, you old dog! You made it."

Lando's grin got wider. "Tronin! Of course I came. Brought a... friend too."

"Good, cause I think that... well, maybe I'm just being paranoid. Anyway, I'll be there tomorrow morning to pick you up. Meet you for breakfast."

"My treat."

"Ah, you know me so well, you old rogue. As if I would ever turn down a free meal."

Lando exchanged pleasantries for a little longer before cutting the voice-only connection. Then he turned back towards Luke. He frowned a moment.

"What?" Luke asked, suddenly worried.

"You missed a spot."

"Huh?" Luke thought about it for a second, then realized what Lando meant. He picked up his napkin to finish cleaning off the last of the larthan pudding that Lando had smeared him with during desert.

"No," Lando said in a husky tone. "Let me."

A couple steps forward, and he was standing in front of Luke. Luke's breath caught as two hands cupped his face. The gasp became a shiver when a moist tongue bathed his chin, finding the last traces of pudding. Lando pulled away, just a few inches. Then his mouth was covering Luke's in a deep kiss.

Luke moaned, and sent his tongue in to explore the other man's mouth. Lando tasted of wine and dinner and desert and most of all he tasted of Lando. Luke pressed closer, wanting more.

When the need for oxygen forced them apart, they stared at each other breathing heavily.

"Bed," they said at the same instant, then laughed.

The dinner dishes were piled onto their tray and placed outside the door for the serving droid to pick up and return to the kitchen. They turned off the lights and headed for the nearest bedroom, shedding clothes as they went.

Luke paused at the door, suddenly shy. Lando brought the lights up slightly and turned to him. His smile seemed to light up the room.

"You are so beautiful," he said in a soft voice. His shyness instantly gone, Luke stepped forward into the man's embrace.

While Luke was not exactly inexperienced in bed-games, Lando was obviously an expert. While Luke was concentrating on their kiss, Lando managed to maneuver him until the backs of his calves hit the edge of the bed. Luke's back hit the covers, without breaking their kiss, and Lando landed on top of him.

Lando rolled over to the side and propped himself up on one elbow. A lazy finger traced a pattern on Luke's chest, circling one nipple, then wandering over to the other. "So, any preferences here?" Lando asked. Luke resisted the urge to purr.

"Anything," he said, stretching out. "Everything."

"Well, that was helpful. Let's see what we can do."

Lando leaned down and licked the nearest of Luke's nipples. Luke's breath caught, and he arched up into the warm mouth. A moan rose up when Lando's hand started stroking his stomach, slowly drifting lower. The moan became a cry when the hand wrapped itself around his erection and gave several firm strokes.

"This... is a... little... one-sided..." Luke managed to say, turning towards Lando. His mouth was instantly covered again, so he decided to let his hands do his talking for him.

Even more than ten years after they first met, Lando was in good shape. Despite the time spent running his various businesses and representing the New Republic there was no unnecessary mass on his frame and Luke ran his hands over every inch.

Luke tugged until Lando rolled over on top of him, pressing him down into the mattress. Hips thrust against each other, erections caressing. The friction was delicious, but not enough.

Not enough...

"More..." Lando paused, and Luke realized that he'd spoken out loud.

Taking advantage of the moment of surprise, Luke flipped them both over until Lando was on the bottom. He slid down Lando's body until the dark erection was in front of his face. He took a few licks of the dusky flesh, then wrapped his lips around the head. His tongue flicked over the crown and he reacquainted himself with a flavor that he hadn't experienced in more than ten years.

For a moment he was back on Hoth, doing this for the first time. Wedge Antilles had been his wingmate during the attack on the first Death Star, and they'd spent a lot of time together on Hoth. Wedge probably would have welcomed Luke back into his bed at anytime since then, but they'd both had their separate paths and while they were still friends, Luke wanted someone he could have... more with.

But those frozen nights on Hoth had been very instructive, and he pulled out every trick that Wedge had shown him. He knew that Lando wanted him, needed him, loved him, and he wanted to show the man how much that meant to him.

He brought Lando to the brink, then held him back, then did it again. Finally, he pulled away, ignoring the cry of protest. He maneuvered himself up to lay flat on Lando, erection pressed to matching erection, and enjoyed just the simple closeness for a few minutes.

"Luke..." The sound was half-whisper, half-moan, and Luke knew that it was time. Drawing it out any longer would hurt Lando, not pleasure him.

Luke pushed himself up on his hands and knees, straddling the other man. Then he took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Reaching inside, he touched the Force.

The Force could be used for many things. To lift great weights, to see the future, to see the past. To manipulate muscles into doing what they might not otherwise be able to do. Luke used the Force to fully relax muscles that would normally resist and sat back onto Lando's erection, still slick with saliva.

Two voices cried out at the joining of flesh. Lando reached up to pull Luke's face down into a deep kiss. Luke started rocking up and down on the hard flesh inside of him. It was like he could feel Lando inside him, not just physically but in every way. Reaching out with his mind, he quickly realized why. They were connected, not just physically, but through the Force.

With his bedmates on Hoth, and earlier, he had never felt this. He was still too new to Jedi training, barely able to touch the Force himself. Still, there'd been a spark, but he had thought it normal, something everyone experienced.

With Callista, there hadn't been this connection. She'd been so thoroughly blocked to the Force that he hadn't been able to touch her this way. Was this part of why she had left him? Had the love between them paled against the knowledge of how it could have been? Could he really blame her?

But this. This was perfection. Luke moaned, as he felt everything tighten in preparation, and moved even faster. Lando's roving hands had become almost frantic as he neared his own release. Luke took Lando into himself as far as he could go, then touched the connection between them, triggering their orgasms at the same time.

Explosions went off behind Luke's eyes. He collapsed onto Lando's chest, their mutual screams still echoing in his ears.


Lando gasped, wondering what had just happened to him. Nothing he had ever experienced had been this intense. It was probably something to do with Luke being a Jedi, but he didn't care. All he cared about was whether or not Luke had felt as much pleasure as he had.

Considering the fact that the young man had passed out on top of him and was now cuddling him tightly in his sleep, Lando guessed that the answer was yes.

He needed to get up. If they didn't clean up now, they were going to be bonded together in the morning. He needed to go into the bath chamber and get a wet cloth. Or something.

Luke murmured in his sleep and wrapped himself more tightly around Lando. He didn't have the heart to move the kid. Besides, he didn't really want to move. He was so... sleepy...

So they would be stuck together in the morning. It was a small price to pay...

Lando fell asleep with a smile on his face.


To Continue On...

Back to SWA-L Archive