Scary Monsters
by Pumpkin


Archive: master_apprentice, SWAL
Archive Date: November 3, 1999
Author's webpage: http://adult.dencity.com/PumpkinPatch/
Category: PWP, First Time
Disclaimer: mine they are not, dream a girl can
Feedback: is always very welcome
Notes: Well with a nick like Pumpkin, I almost *had* to do a Halloween story, didn't I?
Pairing: Q/O
Rating: NC17
Summary: When Obi-Wan becomes the target of monsters can Qui-Gon save him?


Obi-Wan ran through the orchard, the dewed grass cold and wet on his bare feet. The fallen fruit was alternately mushy and hard, either making his skin revolt and the squishy pulp or making him stumble -there were too many to sense. His robe was gone, lost in the field beyond the orchard, along with his boots, belt, sash and tunics. He was drenched, water beading along the skin of his chest, turning the flesh to goosepimples as he ran in the cool night air. At least it had stopped raining. But his hair and leggings were soaked; the pants clinging and icy against his flesh, his braid slapping cold against his bare chest with every step. Branches reached for him, tearing at his skin and, finding no purchase there, his leggings.

He could see the moonlight shinning on the grasses beyond the trees, just a little farther ahead, when he ran face-first into something hard. A scream bubbled in his throat as a skeleton grinned at him, dancing grisly from a branch.

He couldn't be sure if he was still being chased. His own harsh breathing and feet hitting the wet ground with some force masked the sounds of his pursuers. A quick glance over his shoulder confirmed that at least several of the beasts were still on his trail. He took a moment to be surprised that the little ones outnumbered the bigger ones. He had thought to at least be rid of them. His distraction led him into another skeleton and this time the scream tore out of him, a distinct screech followed by the delighted shouts and laughter of the creatures that gave him chase.

He stumbled around the vacantly grinning skeleton noting that he was almost out of the orchard. He could see now that a building stood beyond it and was hit with a renewed burst of energy. He leapt over the gate, ignoring the leaves and small branches that smacked him about the face and shoulders. Twisting to look behind himself once again as he landed, he careened full tilt into a large body. He tried to dodge it, but was caught up in a firm grip, big hands that were at least warm against his cold skin. Hearing the din of monsters behind him, he pressed himself against his captor, greedily stealing body heat.

Then they were upon him; beasts with horns, jagged teeth and gaping maws all issuing growls and roars and giggles. His legs were attacked and were he not held upright by his captor, he would have been bowled over by the creatures that ran into him with noisy enthusiasm. A low chuckle sounded from above him as his leggings began to slide down under the weight of the monsters hanging from them and a large hand slid down the waistband to grip it tightly, holding them in place.

"Enough," he growled, sending the assembled monsters into paroxysms of laughter. Obi-Wan was turned and pulled up against the warm body, hands coming to rest on his shoulders as the stragglers joined the mob surrounding him.

"More!" shouted one little monster, the rest quickly picking up the refrain. Obi-Wan just shook his head and sagged against his support. Qui-Gon chuckled in his ear once again before taking pity on his panting Padawan.

"You've given my Padawan quite the chase. Congratulations to you all, you are fine and fierce monsters. I'm sure you have convinced any real monsters that there is no place for them here. Now I believe your Elders have treats awaiting you inside." The children shouted loudly, a high-pitched, happy sound as they pulled their masks from their faces and ran for the door to the orchard barn, their rain boots clattering as they crossed the threshold.

Obi-Wan shivered as the wind gusted, pressing himself back against the warmth of his Master. Large, 'saber-worn hands rubbed up and down his arms and he shivered again, this time with sudden need. His cock began to fill as his desire flickered hot flame through his body, warming him from the inside out. He started to pull away, working on getting his body under control, but Qui-Gon's hands tightened on his arms and the taller man bent his head. His breath was warm across ear and neck as he whispered to Obi-Wan.

"Stay." It was a request not an order and the simple word was accompanied by a press of hips against Obi-Wan's ass and he gasped as he realised his Master was as aroused as he was. He leaned back, moaning at the sensation of the long shaft pressing against him through their clothing. Qui-Gon began to nip at his neck; mouth, lips and tongue leaving a warm trail over cool, damp flesh. Obi-Wan moaned, letting his head drop to one side to give Qui-Gon access to more flesh.

Giving in to the need to touch, Obi-Wan turned and pressed himself against his Master, letting Qui-Gon feel the strength of his arousal. Qui-Gon's eyes blazed down at him, dark and feral. His hands gripped Obi-Wan's hips tightly and he pulled him to the back of the orchard barn, slipping into the privacy of the shadows. The grasses were longer here, and coarser, but Obi-Wan barely felt them -his focus was entirely on the man in front of him.

"Too many clothes," Obi-Wan complained, frozen fingers working to correct the problem. He shoved Qui-Gon against the rough, dark wood of the barn, opening the tunics and the leggings, but leaving them on in deference to the cold. Besides Qui-Gon looked quite appealing half dressed the way he. He looked half ravaged already and Obi-Wan stepped forward, intent on finishing the job.

Qui-Gon caught his hands before he could touch the older man. Obi-Wan's protest died in his throat as Qui-Gon began to suck each digit into his mouth, swirling his tongue over them and biting at the pads until they were warmed. He laughed, giddy, as he began to run his hands over Qui-Gon's flesh, the sound catching in his throat as Qui-Gon reciprocated, large hands like hot brands over his chilled flesh. Moaning, he mirrored Qui-Gon's touches; plucking at nipples, sliding over ribs and dipping into navel. His hips moved instinctively against Qui-Gon's, animal lust overwhelming his usual control.

Then their hands were pushing into leggings, pulling at cocks and exposing them to the cold night air. And to hot gazes and busy hands. Obi-Wan practically climbed Qui-Gon's body, growling as his hands grasped the broad shoulders and pulling himself up as his mouth attached to bare flesh. Big hands came around his ass, cupping the two globes and lifting until their erections met. They gasped together and Qui-Gon nearly dropped him. Obi-Wan could feel him wrapping the Force around them, using it to keep them steady and then pressing tightly against Obi-Wan's ass, squeezing as he brought their shafts tightly together. He wrapped his legs around Qui-Gon's waist.

They began to thrust against each other -Qui-Gon doing most of the work, moving him up and down while Obi-Wan clung to him, mouth latched onto the skin along Qui-Gon's collarbone. He bit down hard as his orgasm hit him, muffling his scream with Qui-Gon's flesh. The bite triggered Qui-Gon's climax and he howled as he came, hot pulses slicking their bellies.

"Master," Obi-Wan panted, his head pressed tightly to the older man's chest. "I love you."

"I should hope so," rumbled from the chest beneath his ear and Obi-Wan laughed, reaching up to kiss Qui-Gon. He let his tongue slip inside and tease the delicate flesh of Qui-Gon's mouth, gentler now that the frenzied rush was assuaged.

His Master let him go with reluctance and Obi-Wan slid slowly down the big body. They set their clothing to rights, using the soft polishing cloth from Qui-Gon's utility belt to clean the evidence of their pleasure from their bodies. Qui-Gon wrapped an arm around Obi-Wan's shivering form and they rounded the building, the warm light coming from beneath the closed door beckoning to them.

They were beset by the children as soon as they entered. Each one eager to share their impressions of the Harvest Howling with their guests.

"We were really scary," said one boy.

"Yeah, agreed an older child as he slung his arm around his younger brother's shoulders. "We had him really freaked out."

"You were a great Sacrif," a girl, still wearing most of her monster costume informed Obi-Wan. "You looked like you were really scared!"

"I was terrified," Obi-Wan said solemnly.

"Did you hear the monster roaring?" asked one of the youngest, eyes very round. "It was very close."

Obi-Wan's gaze flickered to Qui-Gon's and he had to bite back the laugh as his Master replied.

"Yes, I did hear it. What a dreadful noise it made."

"Oh no!" she exclaimed, pointing to the opening of Qui-Gon's tunic. "It bit you!"

"It did indeed," answered Qui-Gon, chuckling as he picked her up and carried her towards the fire.

"Are you okay?" she asked, worry radiating from her small form as he put her down and sat by the roaring flames.

"Yes, I think I shall survive."

"This time," murmured Obi-Wan as he sat at his Master's feet with the children.

Qui-Gon's chuckle was drowned out by a long howl from outside.


Back to SWA-L Archive