Q Is For... Hoth?
by Claire


Notes: Hi guys, here's the next ABC fic. I'm afraid I won't be able to get the next one out until about another week. I've got a dead-line to meet, but once that's done, I can get back to our boys,


"Not going to tell me what you bought?" Han asked, gently tracing patterns on Luke's stomach.

"Oh, that would be telling, now," Luke grinned.

Pinning Luke to the bed, Han straddled the younger man’s waist. "Quite sure you want to keep quiet?" he asked, leaning down and licking his lover’s shoulder.

Reaching out, Luke placed a hand on Han's cheek. "Sure."

Taking Luke's hand in his own, Han moved it to his mouth and started suckling on the fingers.

Under heavy-lidded eyes, Luke stared at his lover.

Various questions ran through Han's mind as he studied Luke's relaxed face, but eventually, he narrowed them down to one. "What did you buy again?" he grinned.

"Xylophone, I bought a xylophone," deadpanned Luke.

"You what?!" laughed Han.

"Zany things, xylophones, but in my opinion you can never have enough of them."

A grin crossed Han's face. "Babe, you don’t honestly expect me to believe you bought a xylophone."

"Course not," replied Luke, "it would never have fit in my pocket."

"Do you ever plan on telling me?"

"Eventually," Luke replied softly.

Fingering a lock of Luke's hair, Han looked down at the younger man. "Got to admit, Kid, you’ve got me curious." Han leant down and quickly kissed his lover.

"I wasn’t actually sure how you’d react to what I got you, so I guess the best plan is to just come out with it," Luke finally said after long seconds. Jumping out of bed, Luke walked over to his clothes and pulled a small black box out of his pocket. Keeping his eyes firmly fixed on Han, he headed back over to his lover. Luke knelt down and opened the box, revealing two silver bands. "Marry me."


Back to SWA-L Archive