Private Party
by Angel


Acknowledgements: Minotaur's sex info for slash writers.
Archive Date: February 14, 2001
Author's Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/lady_aethelynde
Category: Slash PWP, that's porn _without_ plot
Disclaimer: The boys belong to George, but if he kept them busy, they wouldn't be making out in the stacks where any librarian doing her shelving could stumble on them.
Feedback: It makes the bunnies breed.
Notes: This is for Elizabeth who really, really, really wanted a Luke/Wedge, and even bribed me with a banner.
Pairing: L/W
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Post Yavin PWP. Luke gets bored at a party and Wedge takes him home.


I nursed my ailing x-wing down, and watched the others come in for landings. A y-wing, Luke's X-wing and that piece of shit freighter. All that was left of our whole fleet. Gold wing wiped out. Green wing gone except for one. Blue totally eradicated. Only Luke and me left of Red.

It was going to be a rough year while we assembled more men and material.

I was on the fringe of the crowd as Luke hugged the Princess. Then the smuggler came in for his. I knew he was Corellian and wondered if he'd made a claim to either or both of them. If he had, I wouldn't meddle. Blood feuds are not uncommon on Corellia even in this day and age. But if he hadn't, that opened a whole world of possibilities.

I didn't get a chance to talk to Luke until the party after the award ceremony. He was looking lost as others shook his hand and congratulated him. When he saw me, his face lit up almost as it had for that pirate friend of his.

"Wedge!" He hugged me hard. "Stay close. I don't know anyone," he whispered.

"How close?" I asked under my breath.

Solo came over with two drinks, the medal beginning hang at a raffish angle. I watched as he handed one to Luke, and tried to guess how close they were.

Not lovers. They weren't standing close enough. There was still too much hero-worship on Luke's face for them to be lovers. Yet. I was feeling definite interest. Nice to know he was flexible. That would make things easier.

Luke was starting to act uneasy after about an hour. The Princess was fluttering through, totally at ease, and the smuggler was collecting admirers of both sexes the way a flamepetal collects bees. But the farmboy was bored, nervous, tired and had about two drinks too many in him.

"Luke," I said, standing just a little too close to him, "you wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah."

"C'mon, let's go. Nobody'll notice."

I put an arm around his shoulders and guided him out the door. The old halls of the temple were badly lit by glowrods, and newcomers always got lost. I'd found Luke wandering around at least three times in the last week. I knew he hadn't figured the place out.

It was a simple matter to guide him back to my quarters instead of his. With Biggs and Porkins gone, I was the only one in the room, and I'd pushed two bunks together to make a double several days before.

"Oops, looks like it's my room instead of yours."

"I think we both had too many."

"You can have Porkins' bed," I offer, deliberately not offering mine.

"How'd you get a double?" He was still trying to focus.

"Pushed mine and Biggs' together after the battle."

He got a weird look on his face and then I remembered he had known Biggs for years, while I'd only known him a month.

Luke sat down on the edge of the double. "I miss him."

I sat down beside him. "I know. I do too."

We sat together for a while in silence. He finally looked at me sideways. "Were you sleeping with him before the battle?"

"No. I offered, though."

"Good."

"Good I wasn't or good I offered?"

"Both."

"Were you, back on Tatooine?"

Luke blushed. "Yes," he said softly. "Then he left. He said he loved me. But he left anyway. And now, he'll never hear all the stories I have to tell him. He didn't come back. He promised he'd listen to all of them when we got back."

I've never been any good with tears. I put an arm around him, patted him, said all those soothing, meaningless things that never help. Finally, I leaned over and kissed one off his face. It was salty and bitter.

He looked over at me, and I kissed one off his other cheek. He half-smiled despite the tears.

"Is this an offer?"

"Only if you want it to be, Luke."

"I don't know."

"Share my bed," I said, remembering the formal words of The First Seduction. "Only to sleep. Unless you choose more."

"Yes."

"There's sleep pants in the lockers." I looked him over. Porkins had been heavy set and Biggs had been tall. "Actually, mine will fit the best." I rummaged through the locker, and tossed him a pair and pulled one for myself.

He slipped out of the yellow jacket. Great Rlan, he was gorgeous in black. It made him look so fair. I looked as long as I dared, but saw that he'd noticed me staring. He smiled, and returned his attention to taking off his boots.

I wished I knew where I stood. I wanted him. He didn't seem offended, but he didn't seem interested either.

I hit the light panel as he crawled under the blankets. It was going to be a very long night, I decided as I laid down beside him.

I was surprised when he moved next to me, and curled into my side. Naturally, I wrapped my arms around him. Somehow, we actually fell asleep like that.

In the middle of the night, I awoke to kisses. Light ones scattering across my chest and collarbones, out on my shoulders, and up to my neck. The sharp nibble at my right nipple was what had awakened me, and when he did it again, I got harder than the stone walls around us.

As I became more aware, I felt an equal hardness pressing against my leg. And his hand was fidgiting with the drawstring on the sleep pants. I reached over with the arm that wasn't around him, and lifted his chin.

His lips were soft and warm. He opened for me the second I brushed with my tongue and I explored his mouth slowly. When I withdrew, he returned the favor. His tongue tasted as good as the rest of him, and I sucked at it like I hadn't been kissed in a year.

"I want you," he whispered, moving to suck on my earlobe.

"How? Top or bottom?"

"Neither." He had worked both of our sleep pants off sometime during the kiss, and now rubbed the head of his cock against mine. He slipped one hand between my legs, then followed it with his cock. Mine was pressed upward, between us.

"The Academy Rub?" I asked.

"Yes." He started thrusting back and forth, rubbing himself between my thighs while cupping one hand to form a channel for my cock against his stomach.

"You do it differently than anyone I know."

"Don't you like it?" He stopped moving and looked at me.

"Don't stop," I reassured him, pulling away a little before moving back. He resumed thrusting, and his breathing sped up.

"Wedge, I'm--"

"Shh, come for me, Luke." He pushed in, and I felt sticky warmth spill over the backs of my thighs.

His hand tightened around my cock and started moving faster. I was getting close and I kissed him as he pushed me over the edge.

He looked at the pale bluish liquid in his hand for a moment, and then brought his fingers to his mouth. If I hadn't just come, I'd have had another right there, as he lazily trailed his tongue over each finger.

"You taste sweet," he said. "Weird. I'm used to salty."

From somewhere on his side of the bed, he produced a towel and reached between my legs to clean me up. I caught a sample on one finger before he could wipe it all away.

"Salty is right," I commented, tasting him. "What if I want more in the morning?"

"Top or bottom?"

"This," I said, and kissed him again, tasting myself on his palate.

"Oh, yeah. And for you too." His tongue was in my mouth again. I wanted to keep it there forever. He finally let my lips go.

"Sleep, Luke. We have all day off tomorrow."

"And, guess what, Red Two? You're not getting out of this bed."

"I hope that's a promise."

It was. And sealed with a kiss into the bargain.


Back to SWA-L Archive