South of Paradise
by Helm Boy


Disclaimer: George Lucas owns them all and he has no sense of humor about sharing. I make no money off this little ditty.
Notes: For Mona who inspires me.
Summary: Luke ruminates on the meaning of love...


He stood by the window looking up at the stars. It was beautiful this night. He stood before the window naked as the day he was born. He contemplated the serenity that had enveloped him since they had come together. Turning to look at the rumpled bed he noted the beautiful body of his older lover.

Long legs and strong arms, a nice chest and strong hands, he had been everywhere in a short time, hardened and cynical but sensitive and sweet. They had come together finally after much wasted time. Now, they were together and there was never enough time to touch.

They had made love, touching each other on an elemental level. Turning he walked back over to the bed moving to straddle the bigger body stretched out before him. A beautiful smile crossed the face Luke loved as the smaller, younger man sat gently.

Leaning forward Luke kissed the lush mouth beneath him running his hands over the well defined muscles of his lover's chest. Over and over his kissed the soft lips of his lover and when he felt himself filled with need he moved to make himself ready.

Slowly, carefully he lowered himself on the long, hard dick that slowly pierced him. Inch by long inch he took the dick until he was sitting flush with his lover's body. Slowly and deliberately he fucked himself silly.

The tall lanky man on the bed moaned as his big hands gripped Luke's hips. He was filled with pleasure as the tight ass of his lover worked its magic. He was filled with love and lust for the younger man. It was a joy for him to finally touch that which he had dreamed of for too long.

All through the battles and uncertainty of the rebellion Luke had kept his feelings to himself. He had many duties and many feelings including his regard for Leia. It had coalesced after the battles were over and he thought he might not see Luke again after the emergency faded.

They had come together in a blaze of lust. It had been the meshing of kindred souls. The love they made that night had been life changing.

Luke came across his lover's chest, his essence landing hot and thick over the incredible beauty beneath him. Their howls of love and lust mingled in the air as they slowly came together, Luke resting on the chest he loved to touch.

With a huge sigh and a smile, Luke kissed a nipple, rubbing himself against a well defined pec.

"Thank you, darling," Luke whispered softly, satiated, safe and loved.

A soft hiss of love broke the silence.

Luke raised his head, gazing at his lover. He smiled. "I love you."

His lover smiled back. Chewie couldn't remember the last time he felt this good.


Back to SWA-L Archive