O Is For... Ewok?
by Claire


Notes: Another installment from the ABC series.


"Xect mat chut."

"You have to be kidding!" exclaimed Han, glaring at the merchant.

"Zich asp mettah."

A frown crossed Han's face. Bartering for parts for the Falcon was always a pain, but the hyper-drive wouldn’t work without the transformers the merchant was selling.

Chewbacca walked up behind Han and looked at the merchant. "DWOAR!" the Wookie roared.

"Erch macht," said the merchant quickly, paling slightly.

"Fine," grinned Han, "we’ll take them." Gathering up the transformers the merchant had placed on the table, Han paid for them before turning and nodding at Chewie. Han walked away from the merchant, aware the other man was still staring nervously at Chewbacca.

"I think he was afraid of Chewie," commented Luke when Han reached him.

"Just slightly," smirked Han. "Kinda makes me glad I keep the old fuzzball around."

Luke grinned at the indignant look Chewbacca threw Han. "Maybe you should tell him how much you appreciate him."

"Nah," grinned Han, "he already knows that. Only go to his head if I actually say it." Placing a hand on Luke's arm, the Corellian pulled the younger man towards him. Quickly covering Luke's mouth with his own, Han kissed his lover.

Reaching up, Luke tangled his fingers in Han's hair as he held the older man to him. Slowly breaking the kiss, Luke looked into Han's eyes. "Those transformers going to work?"

"Uh-huh," nodded Han. "Very best in the sector. We install these and there’s nowhere we can’t go."


Back to SWA-L Archive