N Is For... Qui-Gon Jinn?
by Claire


Han smiled as he looked down at his lover’s sleeping face. Inwardly laughing, Han reached out and started to trail a finger around one of Luke's nipples. Just a light touch at first, Han's fingers soon became more persistent. Keeping the pressure steady, Han soon teased the nipple into hardness.

Luke mumbled softly, unconsciously turning into Han's touch.

Moving his hand, Han started lightly stroking Luke's neck. Noticeable shivers started to run through Luke's body with each sweep of Han's fingers. One finger softly traced patterns on Luke's skin, working down to his arm and brushing the fine hairs there from side to side.

"Please."

Quickly raising his head, Han found himself staring into a pair of blue eyes that blazed with desire. Reaching out, Han moved a lock of blond hair off his lover’s face. "Sleeping," he commented, "you’re supposed to be sleeping."

"That’s difficult to do when you’re as hard as I am at this moment," replied Luke.

Under the covers Han's cock twitched in sympathy. "Very hard?" he asked, his eyes focused on the tented blanket.

"What are you doing -- no don’t tell me," Luke laughed. "X-ray vision is allowing you to see through the blanket and discover just how hard I get when I think of you," the younger man guessed.

"You got it, Kid," growled Han, pushing Luke onto his back and straddling him.

"Zzz," Luke hissed, arching off the bed as Han lined their cocks up against each other and grasped them.

Aggressively pumping their flesh, Han bit his lip as the two cocks slicked against each other.

Breath coming in heavy gasps, Luke clutched at Han's arms as he felt himself stiffen and come.

Catching sight of Luke's head thrown back in pleasure, Han orgasmed, his come mixing with Luke's, and he rolled off the younger man.

Dragging a finger through the sticky mixture on his stomach, Luke smiled. "Each time we seem to get more and more messy," he commented.

Fingering a lock of Luke's hair, Han laughed and replied, "yeah, but that’s half the fun."

Grinning in reply, Luke's eyes shone as he dragged his lover out of bed and towards the shower.


Back to SWA-L Archive