Behavioral Modification II: Naughty Boy
by Laura JV


Archive: SWAL, WWOMB
Author's Webpage: http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~jacquez/writing/fanfic.html
Category: PWP
Dedication: For Hal and JeDIGuRL.
Disclaimer:
Georgie Lucas, pudding and pie
Owns the boys, and they don't cry...
Until we get them, by and by.

Then we hear them cry for wanks
(Or maybe cuz they're being spanked)
And so we say, Georgie, thanks.

We send our fiction out for free,
And on the 'Net we save a tree,
So don't send lawyers after me
Pairing: Lu/W
Rating: R
Series: Sequel to Behavior Modification
Summary: Wedge misbehaves...again. Luke disciplines...again.


"Oops," Wedge said, looking down at the broken hydro-spare on the floor. "I'm so damn clumsy." His voice was just a touch louder than it needed to be.

Luke shot him a look. "Antilles, that's the third part you've broken today."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, just quit doing it. It's not like we have resources to waste."

"I said I was sorry." Wedge picked up the hydro-spare and inspected the damage. "It's fixable." He headed back to the storage bins to get another spare.

As he bent over the bin, he felt a sudden pressure against his body. Oh-oh he thought. I've been a naughty boy...

"Would you mind," Luke purred into his ear, "telling me what the hell is up with you lately?"

Wedge could feel his friend's hips nestled against his ass, and the beginnings of a promising erection. He pressed back against Luke, and said "Duct tape."

"Duct tape?"

"Duct tape. Clingy. From when you taped me to that chair. Can't get it off my fingers. Making me clum--eeeeeeeeeeeeeep!" His words ended in a yelp as Luke yanked him backwards and gripped his cock firmly through the maintenance jumper.

"Duct tape, hmm?"

Wedge squeaked.

Luke spun him around and pushed him against a wall. "I don't have any duct tape this time," he whispered. "But then, I don't really need any, do I?"

"Uh," Wedge replied, his brain shutting down as Luke's callused hand moved in a slow massage over his erection. Hello. Welcome to the party. Meet Luke's hand. His very warm, very skilful hand...

"Hm. Spanking you has failed to stop you from shenanigans on missions; docking your pay has failed to stop you from hot-dogging during practice; taking away your leave time has failed to stop you from mouthing off at me every chance you get."

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir."

"I wonder what fucking your brains out will do?" Wedge felt the hand squeeze gently, then let go. "Nope," Luke said. "That--" and then he kissed Wedge's ear--"will have to wait for you to do something very good indeed."

Wedge whimpered.

"I think I'll stick with spanking," Luke said, and the older pilot barely had time to brace himself before the first stinging slap landed, hard and sharp through the layers of fabric. He leaned against the wall, shaking, waiting for the next--and the next--and the next....

When it was over, Luke kissed his ear again. "You know, Antilles, if you want my attention, you don't have to misbehave to get it. All you have to do, you idiot, is ask."

Wedge drew in a stuttering breath, then leaned his head against the wall. "OK. Next time, I'll ask."

"Good."

"If."

"If?"

"If next time, you remember the duct tape."


Back to SWA-L Archive