Behavioral Modification
by Laura JV


Archive: SWA-L, WWOMB
Author's Webpage: http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~jacquez/writing/fanfic.html
Category: Humor, PWP
Disclaimer:
Georgie Lucas, pudding and pie
Owns the boys, and they don't cry...
Until we get them, by and by.

Then we hear them cry for wanks
(Or maybe cuz they're being spanked)
And so we say, Georgie, thanks.

We send our fiction out for free,
And on the 'Net we save a tree,
So don't send lawyers after me
Notes: It was supposed to be a parody; instead it came out as more of a...well, a slightly silly slashy discipline story. Not that that's a bad thing.
This is for Hal, who whimpered, and Thea, who begged, and Wedge, who wormed one hand out of the duct tape long enough to give a thumbs-up, and Luke, who quickly taped that hand back down and grinned at me.
Pairing: Lu/W
Rating: R/NC-17ish
Summary: Wedge misbehaves. Luke disciplines.


Wedge flopped down on the couch and sucked industriously on his ice-pop. He wasn't entirely sure where he was, or how he got there, but there was a couch and a freezer full of ice-pops, so it couldn't be all that bad.

Even if there were small furry things in cages, and larger furry things wandering around.

He examined the black box across from the couch, and pressed the "POWER" button. The box buzzed, and then began displaying pictures. He flipped through the channels for a minute, stopping briefly at one fuzzy channel which appeared to have a pair of floating breasts in the middle of the screen. They looked pretty fake to him, however, so he moved on. Eventually, he found a channel that promised him a movie in just two more minutes, and settled back to watch, propping his feet up on a nearby armchair.

Maybe he could learn more about this place by viewing its entertainment. It was possible that the Alliance could make a base here, if the locals were friendly enough, and what better way to determine that than examining their culture?

Of course, Luke might be annoyed, but then Luke generally was when he caught Wedge slacking off when they were supposed to be on a mission. Luke, thought Wedge, needs to loosen up. Have some fun. Get laid.

Oh, there was a likely thought. Wedge sucked on his ice-pop a little more enthusiastically and watched the box play its movie.

There were some awfully hot guys in this movie, even if he didn't understand what was obviously supposed to be humor.

The ice-pop disappeared and he sucked on the stick, mentally assigning all the guys in the movie to a cuteness spectrum. Halfway through, he realized he'd stuck Luke on the high end of the spectrum, and sighed.

Stop fantasizing about him, Wedge. You can't have him. He stuck his purple tongue out at the screen and slumped lower on the couch. The reporter on the screen kissed the schoolteacher, and Wedge felt his cock twitch.

Oh, come on, he told it. There's not even any groping going on! What am I, desperate?

It twitched again, and backed up its claim with an image of Luke flopped naked on his bunk, teaching his roommates how to play some obscure card game.

Well, that at least wasn't fantasy. Luke hated drying himself off after water showers, and was always wandering about wet and naked. When asked, he always said "I grew up in a desert, and you want me to remove the water?" That usually ended the discussion, but almost always resulted in one or more Rebel pilots jerking off in a closet.

Luke was not only the Alliance's fair-haired boy, he was one hot piece of ass.

"As if anyone's had a chance to try it," Wedge muttered around the stick, rubbing absently at his erection. "Probably saving himself for the Princess."

"Who's saving himself for the Princess?"

Wedge flung himself off the couch and saluted. "Commander Skywalker, sir, I didn't hear you--"

"No, you didn't. What do you think you're doing, Wedge? This doesn't look like scouting to me."

"I was studying their entertainment, sir, in an attempt--"

Luke's hand lashed out and caught his wrist. "You were fooling around, Wedge. Do you know what we do with people who fool around?"

Wedge could hardly breathe. All his nerves seemed to be focused on his wrist, where Luke was touching him, except for the nerves that were playing scales on his cock.

"We punish them, Wedge." He released the older pilot and stepped back. "Strip. Now."

The nerves started playing frantic arpeggios.

Wedge bit his lip and took off his flight suit. He stood there in his skivvies, and tried vainly to hide his erection.

"I said strip."

"Oh, come on, Luke, you can't--"

"Now."

Wedge took off the skivvies.

"Bend over the chair there."

"What?"

"Bend. Over. The. Chair."

"Why? You going to spank me?"

"That's the idea. You're a very badly behaved young man." Luke reached out and turned Wedge around, then pressed him down to the armchair. Wedge stood there, his erection trapped against the back of the chair, his hands gripping the soft arms.

The arpeggios threatened to turn into a full-blown concerto.

"Now, hold still." Luke pulled out a roll of gray tape and quickly bound Wedge's hands to the chair. Then he kicked the older pilot's legs apart and taped them to the chairlegs, and stood back to survey the results.

Wedge tugged helplessly at the bindings. "What the hell is that stuff?"

Luke looked down at the roll, and read the label. "Duct tape. I bet the Alliance could use some of this--seems to be handy. Now, as for your punishment--" He moved close to Wedge, bent over his back, and whispered softly in his ear. "I won't force you. You tell me if you want me to stop." Wedge could feel Luke's hard cock through the flight suit, and decided that he'd obviously fallen asleep on the couch and that this was one of his more interesting fantasies.

If this was a fantasy, there was no reason not to indulge in it. "Is that a lightsaber in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

He was rewarded--or punished--with a slap on his ass. And then another. And another. He could feel the skin growing red and stinging slightly with pain as Luke continued the assault. Another few slaps, and he whimpered softly. The hand quickly moved to soothing, tracing gentle circles over the sensitive flesh. "In answer to your question, Wedge, I'm happy to see you." Luke moved closer again, pressing his hips against the other man's ass. "Very happy to see you." Wedge gasped and wiggled happily. "But you've been very naughty. So...I'm afraid you'll have to wait."

Wedge felt a warm kiss on his back, and then another just below his tailbone--and then Luke freed his hands and feet. "I'll meet you back at the fleet, Wedge. And--please do a little recon while you're here. I don't want to have to discipline you again."

Wedge stared at the blond pilot, his eyes glassy. "Is, um, was this real?"

A smile tugged at Luke's mouth. "I hope so. You looked awfully cute like that." He walked out of the room, leaving Wedge to put his clothes back on.

As he shimmied back into his flight suit, he made a decision.

If that was punishment, he was going to have to misbehave much more often.


Back to SWA-L Archive