Mind and Body
by Kendalina


Category: AU
Disclaimer: not mine... yadda yadda
Notes: I really like the weird ideas I keep coming up with for this AU. And this one was writen in bits and pieces. I don't know - might be a few places things where don't make a ton of sense.
Pairing: H/Lu
Rating: NC-17 (or something)
Series: Yep... another non-betaed addition to the Pleasure Boy series.


Han woke with a smile on his face and his boy in his arms, pressed tight against his body. Easing back he looked down at the young man. Asleep he looked even younger, his sandy hair glowing in the dim night lighting of the quarters. Raising a hand he stroked the soft cheek. Luke mumbled softly, instinctively turning his face toward the caress.

Well he'd won over the body, now he just needed to convince the brain that this was really what the kid wanted. He tugged the blanket that covered them down to Luke's waist. The boy still wore the filmy vest from the night before. He pushed it aside, letting it slip down his arms, and began tracing patterns on the smooth chest. The slow motions drew Luke to wakefulness slowly. The blue eyes opened, blinking a few times, then he tensed and tried to pull away.

"Ah ah," Han admonished. "It's not breakfast yet."

The young man blinked, relaxing a bit. "I forgot where I was," he explained in a soft voice. "I'm not exactly used to waking up in the same bed as someone else."

"It's alright, kid. Now what say you return the favor I did you last night?" Solo leered, then grinned as the boy paled.

"I... I don't know what to do," he admitted, looking away with an embarrassed expression in his face.

"What, you and your friends never had a good old-fashioned circle jerk?"

"I didn't have friends. I wasn't allowed off the farm without Uncle Owen."

Han blinked. The kid was completely innocent? He really wanted to know what deity in the galaxy he needed to send a thank you note to. This was just too good. "Well, kid, all you gotta do," he said, taking the boy's hand, bringing it under the cover and closing it around his already present erection, "Is go like so..." He gasped as the work -roughened hand tightened. "That's right... now move it up and down...Ahhhh... good," he managed to get out.

At first Luke pumped very slowly, but as he saw the Captain's reaction he picked up the pace as he gained confidence. He watched every reaction the older man's body displayed and began to delight in the power he had over Han's body. The smuggler was bigger than him. Stronger then him. He was obviously in charge of everything that happened between them, but not right at this moment. Right now Luke was in control. It didn't last long, though. It only took a few minutes before Han's whole body tensed up and he came over Luke's hand and himself.

The boy smiled, remembering the previous night, and bent to clean the mess up with delicate tongue strokes across both his own flesh and that of his employer's. Han forced his eyes open to look at the boy. "Well, kid," he grinned. "For a beginner you're not half bad."

Luke ducked his head at the compliment. He didn't know whether to be overjoyed that he could actually do something right or ashamed by what he was being complimented for. But then to hear his Uncle Owen tell it, he couldn't do anything right, so at least this was something he could do and be appreciated for.

Han tipped his face up with firm fingers and watched the play of emotions across the boy's face. Confusion, embarrassment, then acceptance, and finally a small smile turned up the corners of his mouth. "I bet I'll get better with practice," he said shyly. The Captain wanted to cheer; he'd done it. The boy was really his now.

Instead he chuckled. "I'm sure you will. You'll get plenty of practice."

"Good," the kid said, then lay back, dropping his head onto the Captain's shoulder. "We don't have to get up just yet do we?"

"Not just yet, kid," Han smiled as he wrapped an arm around the lithe body to hold Luke close. At least this way with his own personal boy it would never get out that Han Solo - rogue, trouble maker, and general tough guy - liked to cuddle.


Back to SWA-L Archive