K is for...Yoda?
by Claire


"Which spanner did you want?" Luke yelled, holding up two similar tools.

"X-20," Han shouted from the depths of the Millennium Falcon.

"Yeah, right, and that one is?" muttered Luke, thinking the two spanners looked identical. "Z-15 and X-20, but which is which?"

A furry arm reached over Luke's shoulder and plucked one of the spanners out of his hand, throwing it down to Han.

Blue eyes looked up at the Wookie in gratitude. "Chewie, thanks."

"Dwaor!" Chewbacca replied, before taking the other spanner off Luke and heading to one of the other control terminals.

"Every time the Falcon is in peak condition, something goes wrong," commented Han, as he handed Luke the spanner and pulled himself out of the hatch. "Five transformers need to be replaced before the hyper-drive will work, so we’re going to have to make a stop somewhere."

"Galdova’s near this system," pointed out Luke, shutting the tool box.

Han looked down at his young lover. "I knew I loved you for more than just your looks," he smirked.

"Just you watch it," Luke warned, in a mock aggrieved tone.

"Kid," whispered Han, pulling Luke to him, "with you I always do."

Luke grinned as Han's mouth came down on his own.

Murmuring softly, Han kissed Luke's face.

"Now," Luke moaned, "want you now."

Opening Luke's trousers, Han sank to his knees. Pressing a kiss to the young man’s hip, the Corellian slid the fabric down Luke's legs. Quickly glancing at his lover’s face, Han wrapped his lips around the hard cock in front of him.

Reaching down, Luke tangled his hands in Han's hair, unable to keep from thrusting into the moist heat.

Sucking and nibbling, Han worked his way down the hard shaft.

Throwing his head back, Luke gasped loudly as Han's teeth lightly scraped his cock.

Understanding the tiny vibrations running through Luke's body that signalled his approaching climax, Han sucked harder, teasing the head of Luke's cock with his tongue.

Volts of pleasure shot through Luke as he came down Han's throat, smiling as he was gently kissed on the hip before his clothes were refastened.


Back to SWA-L Archive