Escape
by Amy Fortuna


Archive: master_apprentice, QJEB, SWAL, Tolkien Slash, LitSlash; anywhere else, just ask, I won't say no.
Archive Date: November 23, 1999
Author's Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/peacefulpassion/araandqui.html
Category: Non Q/O, A/U
Disclaimer: Qui-Gon belongs to George, Aragorn and Middle-earth belong to Tolkien, the positions I put them in belong to me and my demented mind.
Feedback: Certainly! Go ahead, tell me everything I'm doing wrong. Of course, if I'm doing something right, you could tell me that too...
Notes: See my website for background info on the guys.
Pairing: Q/Aragorn
Rating: R
Series: "Across The Great Divide." 3/12
Summary: Qui-Gon and Aragorn...ummmm...get together.
Warnings: We got Aragorn and Qui-Gon, *reallyreallyreally* attracted to each other. If this scares you, run away and don't stop. This is a crossover between Tolkien's _The Lord of the Rings_ and SW Episode 1. If you haven't read LOTR or seen Star Wars, you won't get it. Also this is a 19 year-old 'never-been-kissed' virgin's first try at writing something really smutty.


As the Sun sank in the West, turning the sky to a cloudy flame, two figures could be seen walking along the terrace at Rivendell, hands entwined.

The two were about the same height and both wore brown cloaks that fluttered behind them in the breeze. But that was where the physical similarity ended. One, clothed in dark green, was beardless, dark hair shoulder-length, with grey eyes. He conveyed a sense of strength, power and beauty; joyous youth laughing at fear, able to do anything. The other wore a cream-colored tunic under the brown cloak, was broad-shouldered, with long brown hair and a small beard. He looked older than the other but in fact was not so; his blue eyes shone like stars in his face.

They passed through a finely carven door into the house just as the first star made its appearance in the heavens.

In Aragorn's room, the sunlight had already faded. Not bothering to light a candle, Aragorn pulled Qui-Gon across the room 'til they stood by the bed.

They kissed, for the second time, learning, searching each other's hearts.

Moments passed as clothes fell away piece by achingly slow piece, bodies came into contact with one another, and desire burned brightly.


"Why, do you suppose, we were privledged enough to find each other, out of all the worlds?"

His lover's fingers were running a light trail over his face, memorizing the planes of brow, cheek, and chin. Aragorn's hand dropped to examine the shoulder and arm, brow furrowed in thought, before he answered.

"It might be that we need each other."

A questioning look made him continue.

"That I, future king, destiny in abeyance-" he glanced up, smiling with a touch of impishness-"and you, Jedi Master, lack somewhat that the other has. And therefore we meet. To learn-and to escape."

"To escape?" Qui-Gon raised himself up on an elbow, separating their nude bodies, yet still staying close enough that a breath could be felt between them.

"Indeed so. You escape the pressures of your life...you come here where you never need fear any danger beyond your strength."

"Do I, Aragorn? There was a Ranger that would have challenged me once..."

"The Ranger would have lost...has lost."

"You concede then?"

"Would you like me to prove how well you've conquered me, meldo?"

Qui-Gon smiled at the use of the Elvish word for "lover" and pulled Aragorn to him for a kiss.

Releasing him after a lazy embrace, Qui-Gon asked another question.

"What do you get out of it, Aragorn?"

"Out of this? I get you and, by the Gods, that's reward enough for anything," laughed Aragorn, arms encircling his lover.

"Are you ready for more, then?" Qui-Gon asked mischievously, looking into Aragorn's eyes.

"It is my highest pleasure, Jedi," Aragorn answered.

"Then, Dunadan, I believe it's my turn. Lie still and let me touch you."

Aragorn scarcely had time to breathe out a soft assent before hands raced over his body, everywhere delicate, strong, tender.

The rush of sensation overwhelmed him briefly and though he tried to keep silent, to stay within himself, could not, could only let go and trust.

His eyes slid shut, and he relaxed, letting go, trusting enough to not fear falling, knowing that Qui-Gon would catch him.

This was the first time he had ever let go with someone else, let himself be mastered. And oh, it was wonderful.

He'd always been the one in control. Now he was not--he was being played like an instrument and it was the most arousing thing he had ever experienced.

If this could only go on forever...catch hold of the moment...and it could not last...

Beloved Jedi, he thought, and purest pleasure seized him, dragged him under with a shout of delight.


Somewhere in the night the warm presence in his bed vanished and Aragorn awakened to stone-cold silence, smiling with memory, but with an ache of loneliness he had never felt before.


Continued in *Both No And Yes*...coming soon.
Like it? Could it be better? Tell this innocent girl how to write smut, k?


Back to SWA-L Archive