The End of the World
by Marguerite Muguet


Disclaimer: No my name is not George Lucas so I'm not making any money on this thing. In fact I'm an alien from the planet Xjoieur and money doesn't exist in my world. I have abducted the characters and cloned them and I'm having a lot of fun with the clones. I put back the originals in their place ( I think they're the originals.) Oh and if anybody wants to borrow them I'll be glad to send you mine or make another copy of them :)
Notes: Well, I'm a first time writer so be gentle with me. The song "The end of the world" can be found on the cd "Ally McBeal". I'm using it without permission but I'm not making any money with it.
Pairing: I don't know you decide
Rating: PG-13
Summary: No way, you'll just have to read
Warnings: Well, this hasn't been betaed because my beta-reader seems to be very busy and I really wanted to post this today. So all errors are mine and just live with that.


Why does the sun go on shining
Why does the sea rush to shore
Don't they know it's the end of the world
'Cause you don't love me anymore

I'm dying, I'm dying inside. I feel like something is ripping me apart inside. You just came back and you told me it was over between us. You came back with her, with that bitch. I hate her. You looked at me with those beautirul eyes of yours full of regret and and you told me you had found somebody else and that she understood you better that I ever will. How dare you do this to me?! How dare you destroy what we had?! I hate you.

Why do the birds go on singing?
Why do the stars glow above?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
It ended when I lost your love.

No, it's not true, I love you. I love you so much it hurts. But you don't love me anymore. Tell me, have you ever loved me. You say yes but I don't hink so, not like I love you. No, if you did you wouldn't have done this. I gave you something no one before had have, my heart. And you took it and now you're trying to give it back to me. Oh! can't you see that you can't it's now yours and it will always be till my last breath. It doesn't fit anymore in me and it will never fit in anybody else. It's yours even if you don't want it anymore.

I wake up in the morning and I wonder
Why ev'rything's the same as it was,
I can't understand, no I can't unerstand
How life goes on the way it does.

Everybody is happy around you. They're all extatic that you finally found someone to chase the loneliness. Of course, they didn't know about us, you didn't want them to know. Why, why her and not me. I can chase the loneliness, I can make you happy. If I was sure she could make you happy, I wouldn't hurt so much because all I want is your happiness.

Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
It ended when you said goodbye.

I feel so lonely here in the middly of the crowd. All this people reunited for you because you're getting married. All this people, our friends, here to congradulate you. I hate them. I hate this happiness around me. I'm hurting, I'm in agony and they are all there expecting me to smile and to stand beside you like the good friend I am. This is pure torture. I have to leave, I have to get out before I break in tears in front of them all.

Don't they know it's the end of the world
It ended when you said goodbye

I'm dying, I'm dying inside.


Note: When I wrote "The end of the world" I was thinking about Han. I don't know why. In my head Han gets dumped by Luke and Luke is with Callista (or Cassandra, I don't remember her name. You know the bitch who dumps Luke in the books). Well I destroyed the timeline in the books but it doesn't matter.

Back to SWA-L Archive