Distractions
by Aeshna


Archive: Yes please! BailNow!, OKEB, SWAL, MA -- whoever else wants it; just let me know where it ends up.
Archive Date: May 28, 2001
Category: PWP
Disclaimer: not mine, alas, no matter *how* many toys I buy. Everything here belongs to George.
Feedback: of any variety is very much appreciated, but not essential -- I'll post anyway! I've suffered for my art, now it's your turn....
Notes: another one that grew out of silliness on IRC. *g* This is dedicated to RavenD, who said she wanted some hot Obi/Bail smut, with thanks to Dee for her usual wondrous beta.
Pairing: Obi-Wan/Bail Organa
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Obi-Wan distracts Bail and Anakin learns to be careful what he wishes for.


"Good morning, Anakin."

"Good morning, Master." Anakin stood up from his seat at the breakfast table and bowed quickly to his mentor, shielding his relief. He hadn't actually returned to their suite of rooms the night before and had been worried that Obi-Wan would wake to notice his apprentice's absence. Happily, it looked as though the elder Jedi had chosen that morning to lie in for once. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very well, thank you, Padawan." Obi-Wan motioned his apprentice back to his seat and settled into his own, his brown robe tucked securely around him. His expression was serene as he reached for some fruit. "I trust that you enjoyed your evening?"

"Oh yes," Anakin replied whole-heartedly, eyes shining as he remembered sweeping around the Theed Palace's grand ballroom with Amidala in his arms. "It was perfect! 'Dala was so beautiful and all the handmaidens were in these gowns the same colour as hers, and the guards were --" He rattled on for several minutes, his enthusiasm bubbling out of him until he noticed that Obi-Wan's attention seemed to be straying. "Oh, Master, you should have seen her...."

"I would have, Padawan, but I was doing you a favour, remember?" Obi-Wan smiled at Anakin's slight blush.

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't normally have asked but, you know...."

"But an official suitor would have gotten in the way of your romantic ideals. I quite understand, Padawan." Obi-Wan's smile was lazy, untypical, and Anakin frowned a little -- something wasn't quite right here.... "I'm glad to have been able to help."

"I'm glad as well...." Anakin's expression turned dreamy again, remembering that kiss in the gardens, a chaste peck on the lips that held the promise of so much more. He had spent the rest of the night wandering the palace grounds, his thoughts a whirl of giddy joy. She would wait for him, he knew should would. She would wait for him and one day he wouldn't be sixteen and scrawny and it would be fantastic.... Sighing happily, he looked back at his mentor. "Master?"

"Yes, Padawan?" Obi-Wan seemed almost... pleased with himself. Anakin blinked -- Obi-Wan never looked pleased with himself, not to this degree anyway. It was rather disturbing.

"Master, when I asked if you could distract Viceroy Organa for me... what exactly did you do?"

"I distracted him, Padawan." The smug smile spread further across the knight's face. "Rather thoroughly, if I say so myself."

Anakin stared, his worst fears suddenly confirmed. "But... but...."

"Yes, Padawan?"

"You distracted him... like THAT?"

Obi-Wan sighed, raising an eyebrow at the dazed and confused expression on his apprentice's features. "I'm not that old, Padawan. You're not the only one with hormones, you know."

Anakin could feel his face growing hot and fished around for a change of subject. "What sort of fruit is that, Master? Oh, you've got some in your beard, here...." He leaned forward to wipe at the errant juice with a napkin... only to withdraw hastily as he realised that it wasn't fruit he was about to dab away. "Oh," he said in a very small voice, "never mind...." Anakin sat in embarrassed silence for a few moments, his face growing ever more pink, before he suddenly blurted out, "You're not actually wearing anything under that robe, are you?"

Obi-Wan smirked in reply, apparently enjoying his apprentice's discomfiture.

"Erm, what are we doing today, Master?" There, that was a safe subject!

"I was thinking that you might be in need of meditation, Anakin."

"Master?" The boy groaned inwardly -- meditation was boring.

"Well, I was thinking that perhaps a little time to reflect on the folly of staying out all night in a lovesick daze might be useful...."

Anakin felt his face go even more scarlet. "You knew about that?"

"I do now." Obi-Wan grinned and took another bite of his fruit. "Three hours of meditation, Padawan, starting after breakfast...."

"Yes, Master," Anakin muttered.

"...and then you can go to see 'Dala."

"Really?" Anakin perked up again. "Where will you be?"

"I'll be... around."

Anakin's mouth twitched. "I think you already have been..." he muttered, not quite softly enough.

Obi-Wan fixed his apprentice with a stern look. "Meditation, Padawan. Now. You can use the balcony -- take some food with you. I'll see you at dinner."

Anakin gave a long-suffering sigh and scooped up an armful of fruit and bread. "Yes, Master," he said as he headed for the door that led out to the corridor and the wide east balcony of the palace beyond, his steps not quite as grudging as his attempted demeanour suggested -- the promise of time with his beloved made it hard for him to hold onto his annoyance.

Obi-Wan waited until his padawan was safely out of earshot before doubling over with laughter. "Oh, the look on his face...."

"Is it safe to come out now?" an amused voice enquired from the bedroom.

"Yes, Bail, he's gone." Obi-Wan turned to watch his lover of the previous night pad out, gloriously naked in the sunlight that streamed through the high windows. The knight admired the sight for a few moments -- Bail Organa was not the most physically striking of men but he moved with a grace that any Jedi might envy and there was a beauty in the way the light touched his golden skin, the tumbled obsidian waves of his hair. Standing, Obi-Wan let his robe fall open as he moved to embrace the other man, feeling a stirring of arousal as flesh met naked flesh. "Now, where were we?"

A hungry kiss was his answer, the welcome invasion of a tongue that still carried the barest taste of his own seed. Obi-Wan responded with equal fervour, twining his fingers in black hair and letting the moment take him -- it had been too long since he had been with someone like this, since he had been able to be with someone like this. Anakin was a good apprentice but his particular history and needs meant that Obi-Wan was constantly on- call, with little time for his own social requirements. Naboo seemed to be the one place where they could both relax their guard but, while Amidala could keep Anakin happy, there was precious little to occupy his master.

Until now, of course.

Bail broke the kiss, pulling back to examine Obi-Wan's face. "You're destroying an awful lot of the popular myths about the Jedi, you know?"

"What, the emotionless, celibate warrior thing?" The knight chuckled softly. "We're people, the same as everybody else. We have needs. We're just trained to hide them well."

"Should you be telling me this?"

"I think I may have demonstrated already...." Obi-Wan nuzzled his lover's neck, scraping his short beard across the golden skin. "I'll be back in a minute," he murmured, flicking the tip of his tongue against an earlobe. "Have something to eat while you're waiting...."

Obi-Wan returned from the bathroom to find Organa sprawled across the over-sized bed their hosts had provided, picking at one of the ornate platters of meats and fruits and cheese from the table. "Seemed a shame to leave it out there when it's so much more comfortable in here," he explained at the Jedi's look of inquiry.

"Won't your people be wondering where you are?" Obi-Wan moved to settle on the bed, picking at one of the slices of darkly-cooked flesh. The Naboo believed in pampering their Jedi guests -- this was far better than any fare the Temple might provide. "You missed the banquet last night --"

"They know." The viceroy smiled as he bit into a clusterfruit. "They're well aware of my opinion regarding this constant pursuit of a suitable bride to provide heirs for the House. My sisters have children and I have little interest in marriage and certainly not marriage to some... over-dressed stranger more than ten years my junior. But the family insists...." He sighed and flopped back against the pillows. "Still, at least this particular pursuit produced something worthwhile."

"I think my padawan might agree."

"Remind me to thank him when he's no longer feeling so mortified." Bail slid across the covers to press against the other man's back, sliding his arms around the muscular frame. "But I really don't want to talk about family now...."

"Really?" Obi-Wan eased back into the embrace, wrapping the breakfast platter in Force as he lifted it gently across to an ornate table across the room -- there was no point in tempting fate by leaving it on the bedclothes. If Bail noticed, he gave no sign. "So, do you make a habit of seducing helpless Jedi on these matrimonial scouting trips?"

"Only the attractive ones." Warm lips pressed against the back of Obi-Wan's neck. "Actually, it was a relief to find someone here other than fawning courtiers. There are times when I wish the succession had gone to a different House...."

"And you don't enjoy having Alderaan as your personal property?"

"I can think of a few things I'd rather own." Sharp, even teeth nipped at the Jedi's nape, making him gasp, pressing back into the man behind him. "You'd make a pretty trophy, I think...." Bail pulled Obi-Wan back onto the bedding, wrapping himself around the other man as he bit down on the exposed column of his throat, suckling hungrily. Obi-Wan moaned, submitting to the brand eagerly -- he could always heal the mark later and the sensation of the other's mouth latched onto his skin was sending flickers of fire directly to his groin. He spent too much of his life in constant control of himself, of his padawan, of his surroundings... to be able to just surrender like this was a rare gift. To be able to let go with one who knew how to command without the use of the Force was rarer still....

"A trophy, am I?" Obi-Wan breathed, shifting position so that Bail could bite more firmly. Oh yes, this was what he wanted, what the careful explorations of the night before had been leading up to. They had each learned the boundaries they needed to know, knew the patterns of the other's desires, the directions that might prove fruitful.... "You think you can claim me?"

"You're mine, Jedi," Bail growled, breaking away from Obi-Wan's throat, leaving the skin wet and raw in his wake. "At least for today. And by the time I'm done, you're going to know it...."

"Good." Obi-Wan laid back on the rumpled covers, letting the other man move to straddle him, feeling strong hands stroke firmly down his sides as the warm mouth returned to explore the line of his collarbone before trailing across his chest. It was different to how it would be with another Jedi -- Bail, blind to the Force, was more tender, more thorough, finding his way through trial and error rather than through the empathic shorthand that the Order took so much for granted. To Obi-Wan it was almost unbearably erotic, exotic through the slow, methodical intimacy of touch, of taste. He groaned as a clever tongue worked across a nipple, bringing it to firm attention before teeth closed on it sharply, drawing a cry from him as his hips arched upwards, driving his erection against a firm belly.

Hands pushed him back down. "Not yet, not yet...." Bail lowered himself across Obi-Wan's body, pinning him to the bed with his weight. "I'm not finished with you yet." Teeth grazed the Jedi's throat once more, nipping at the sensitive skin, and Obi-Wan raised a hand to toy with the dark hair. Bail gave a low chuckle and turned his head to bury his nose and mouth in the damp fur of his lover's exposed armpit, drinking in the musky scent of his arousal. "Mmmm," Bail murmured, sliding long fingers through the russet hair that curled liberally across Obi-Wan's chest. "Such a pretty prize...."

"Amidala doesn't know what she's missing," the knight gasped.

"Amidala's not going to find out," Bail mumbled against his shoulder, licking his way back up towards Obi-Wan's bearded jawline. "Besides, she seems to like that boy of yours."

"So she does...." Obi-Wan wrapped his arms around his lover, stroking the firm muscles of his back -- Bail was not as powerfully built as a Jedi would be but was still far from fragile. Abandoning speech, he let himself loose in the sensations of the moment, the feel of smooth skin beneath his hands, of hot flesh pressed again his body, the scent of sweat and sex, the trail of the talented tongue against his throat. He pulled a leg up, letting it slide roughly against Bail's as he planted a foot against the bedding, feeling the cool silken covers beneath his grasping toes. His balls were aching, full; his cock hot and heavy where it was trapped against the other man's --

Bail shifted, insinuating a hand between their sweat-damp bodies and wrapping strong fingers around Obi-Wan's erection, squeezing the firm flesh as the knight jerked and cried out, thrusting into the heated grasp. "Oh, so you like that, do you?"

"Gods, yes! Please, Bail...."

Warm lips silenced him, swallowing his groans as the hand began to pump his shaft, thumb toying with his foreskin as it slid across the slick head. Closing his eyes, Obi-Wan sank into the rhythm Bail set, letting the other man guide his pleasure, build the pressure as his breath caught and he tore his mouth free of the kiss to gasp for air. So close, yes, so close....

Obi-Wan almost screamed as Bail suddenly pulled back to kneel between his legs, the hand he had been using so expertly now sliding down the weeping cock to grip the base firmly. Denied his climax, Obi-Wan looked up at his lover desperately as his hips still tried to drive into a goal that was no longer there. "No, please, you have to... please...."

Dark eyes gazed down at him, dilated with Bail's own arousal. "You're beautiful," he said softly, voice rough with passion. "Look at you, all laid out and begging for me. So much strength, so much power...." Reaching out, Organa scraped fingernails lightly across Obi-Wan's belly, chuckling as he squirmed and gasped at the touch. "So much... and all of it mine right now. All of it."

Obi-Wan swallowed hard as the other man released his cock and sat back, not even attempting to contradict his words. He lay panting as Bail groped amongst the bedclothes for the lubricant they had used the previous night, some small part of his mind grateful that he'd taken the time to clean himself up after his brief meeting with Anakin. Bail's own shaft stood proudly erect, the glistening head pressing wet kisses against the golden planes of his stomach as he rummaged in the covers, and Obi-Wan watched the curved length hungrily, his entrance twitching in anticipation of its imminent assault. Oh, but he wanted this....

Bail turned back towards him, one hand clutching the silvered shape of the applicator. His dark gaze swept slowly down Obi- Wan's aroused body, taking in each tiny detail before leaned forward to softly whisper in an ear. "On your knees."

A soft moan escaped Obi-Wan at the other man's words and he bit at his lower lip as he moved to obey. Carefully rolling over, he propped himself on one arm before sitting back on his heels, trembling in anticipation. A warm hand rested on his shoulder, kneading at the muscles for a few moments before trailing down the length of his spine and drawing a convulsive shiver from him. Bail chuckled softly from behind him. "Oh, you're more than ready for this, aren't you?"

"Yes!" Obi-Wan hissed. The teasing, the anticipation, was exquisite but he couldn't hold on for much longer. The Force sang of passion and pleasure, of the expectation of glorious release, echoing his impatience even as he drew in the strength to wait a bit more, just a little bit more....

A strong arm wrapped around his chest, pulling him back against the man behind him so that the heated hardness of Bail's cock rested damply against his spine. He could feel Bail's smile as the warm tongue laved an earlobe and long fingers ghosted across his buttocks to probe and explore the line of his crack. "Lean forward. All fours."

Obi-Wan closed his eyes and did as instructed, bunching his hands in the covers as he felt the first slick pressure against his entrance. Relaxing with an effort he felt the intrusion, welcoming the sensation of movement within him. Two fingers then and Obi-Wan found himself panting, wanting more. Needing more. "Please, Bail...."

"Yes, Obi-Wan?"

"Please." The knight pressed back onto his lover's hand, clenching and relaxing around the invading digits. "I need more...."

There was a pause, the silence broken only by the harsh sound of their breathing, then the fingers withdrew, to be replaced by something hot and blunt and slick with lubricant. Obi-Wan let his head drop forward, grateful that Bail had no taste for further teasing. He moaned as the other man pushed forward, one hand steadying the Jedi's hip as his cock slowly breached the ring of muscle, filling him, stretching him....

Oh gods, at last.

Bail eased himself into the tight heat of Obi-Wan's body, sheathing himself slowly. The knight closed his eyes, savouring the sensation of his lover's cock sliding into him, of fingernails biting at his hips as Bail stretched him further, further.... He was almost sobbing as he felt the Alderaanian's balls press against him, fancying that they felt as painfully full as his own. "Yes, yes...."

They held position for a few moments, adjusting to their joining and the sensation of shared heat and pressure. Finally, Bail moved, pulling himself back before thrusting into the body beneath him again. His cock scraped across Obi-Wan's prostate as he re- entered, drawing a cry and a buckling of braced elbows. "That's it, Jedi -- scream for me. Let me know how much you like it."

Drawing a shuddering breath, Obi-Wan let himself rest on his forearms, spreading his legs further as Bail began to pound into him, feeling the other man shifting position as he sought purchase on the pooled bedding. Hands moved from his hips, one grasping his shoulder and the other bracing against the pillows at his side as hot breath burned across the back of his sweat-damp neck. "Oh gods, yes!"

"Yes?"

"Yes! Harder... please, yes, yes.... Gods!" Obi-Wan found his voice, forgetting any sense of decorum as he shrieked encouragement to his lover, feeling Bail's excitement surge through the Force. The musky scent of sex clung to them, anchoring them in the here and now of the act, in each plundering thrust and each wet slap of flesh on flesh. Bucking and writhing beneath the other man, Obi-Wan surrendered to the moment, losing himself in the sensation as Bail drove home time and again. "Yes! Fuck me, take me, oh gods, please, yes...."

"Mine," Organa growled, close to Obi-Wan's ear. "My prize, my Jedi. Say it."

"Yes! Yours! Yours, Bail, just please don't stop... don't stop. I can't --"

At Obi-Wan's words, something bright flared in the Force and the knight felt Bail bury himself deep in his bowels. Crying out hoarsely, Organa jerked and came, thrusting spasmodically as he emptied his balls into his lover. Obi-Wan's scream of triumph added a ragged counterpoint as he let Bail's orgasm carry him over the edge into his own climax. Spraying seed across his belly and the bedding, the knight helplessly pumped his hips as the other man belatedly reached down to grasp clumsily at his cock. It seemed to go on forever, gloriously drawn out after the teasing foreplay. Oh gods, so good....

Finally spent, they collapsed together on the semen-stained covers and lay there, panting, Bail's softening shaft still buried deep within Obi-Wan's enervated form. Finally, the Alderaanian pressed a careful kiss to the side of his lover's neck and pulled back, slipping free before rolling off of Obi-Wan's back and onto his own. "Thank you."

"No, thank you," Obi-Wan murmured, feeling the slow flow of the other man's seed across his balls as it trickled from his sated body. Pushing himself up, he wiped at the sticky evidence of his passions where it coated his stomach and chest, then decided to leave it for the shower -- he had better things to do right now. Moving to dryer territory on Bail's other side, he leaned in for a slow kiss, lazily engaging tongues with his lover as hands idly strayed across golden skin. Pulling back, he said, "It's been a while."

"You mean you're not always that wild?" Bail asked. He trailed a finger across Obi-Wan's torso before sucking the tip clean of the glistening residue he collected. "Mmmm, that tastes good...."

"An appreciation of the flavour of... of well-fucked Jedi?" Obi- Wan asked, his breath catching anew as Bail moved to begin licking him clean, tongue moving in broad sweeps across his body.

"It's an acquired taste," Bail mumbled as he fed, then glanced up, his brown eyes amused. "I told you -- I only seduce the attractive ones...."

Obi-Wan laughed. "I'm flattered," he said, then moaned as the other man's tongue found a nipple. "What are you going to tell your family?"

Bail leaned back, propping himself on his elbows. "That Naboo is a pleasant world and that Amidala is nice enough but she won't be the one to give me an heir."

There was a flicker of Force, a chill sense of sudden certainty, and Obi-Wan heard himself saying, "I wouldn't be so certain of that."

"Obi?"

He shook his head, dismissing the whisper of prescience. "Nothing. Don't mind me. Just... don't stop."

Bail looked at him for a few moments, then dropped his head to continue lapping at the knight's chest. "So, how long do we have before you need to pay attention to your apprentice?"

"A few hours yet," Obi-Wan told him, feeling a faint stirring of renewed arousal. It had been a while since he had last taken a lover... but he had every intention of making up for lost time with this one. The odds were that they would never see each other again after this and --

The Force curled around him again, letting him know that there would be other times, other meetings, but the undercurrents were almost bittersweet, carrying the promise of something as yet unknown but laced with a hint of darkness. Something was coming, something that --

Something that Bail was blissfully unaware of as he nipped at a muscular shoulder and stretched languorously, pressing himself against Obi-Wan's side. "A few hours, hmm? I think we should be able to fill them productively, don't you? There are a few tricks that I think I'd like to demonstrate...."

Obi-Wan smiled, dismissing the whispers of Force for another time. For now, he had other, more pleasant concerns to occupy him. He turned his head, grey eyes meeting brown. "Really?"

"Oh yes."

"Well, in that case...." Obi-Wan rolled over, twining his fingers in damp black hair as he pulled Bail in for another kiss. "In that case, you'd better show me...."


Back to SWA-L Archive