C is for... Millennium Falcon?
by Claire


NOTES: Hi guys, here's number 3 in the ABC series. Oh, and this one doesn't start with A either. *g*


"Who was working on this, because I don’t think they’ve calibrated it right," Luke commented to the man behind him as he vainly peered into the darkness of one of the Millennium Falcon’s main control terminals before reaching for a torch and clicking it on to check out the numbers he was meant to be reading.

"X4-C8," Han replied, looking over Luke's shoulder, "and you’re right, he hasn’t."

"You want to show me how it’s *meant* to be done?" Luke asked, putting the torch on a shelf and placing his hands on the dial.

"Zero," Han whispered, covering the younger man’s hands with his own and turning the dial. "And then two."

Before Han could turn the dial again, Luke pushed back, grinding himself against Han's crotch.

"Continue to do that and I swear I’ll fuck you against the wall," Han growled into Luke's ear.

Desire shot through Luke's body and settled itself firmly in his cock. Every nerve in his body cried out for Han's touch. "Fuck me," he whispered, his voice ragged.

Grinning, Han moved a hand and opened Luke's trousers, yanking them down before grasping his hard cock.

"Han!" Luke gasped, as the Corellian’s fingers closed around his heated flesh. "In me," he panted. Jolts of heat ran through Luke as his lover leaned forward and lightly bit his ear.

"Kid," Han murmured, "your wish is my command."

Luke threw his head back as he heard Han suck one finger before starting to work it into him. "More!" he demanded.

"Not so fast," Han said softly, adding a second finger to the younger man’s body.

"Oh fuck!" wailed Luke, as a finger brushed his prostate before leaving his body.

Pushing his cock into Luke, Han clamped a hand over the other man’s mouth as he cried out. "Quiet!" Han whispered. "Remember, Chewie’s working on one of the other terminals, and Wookies have better hearing than humans." Settling into a fast rhythm, the Corellian worked himself in and out of Luke while pumping the blond’s cock.

Tears sprang to Luke's eyes as his orgasm swept down on him and he climaxed into Han's hand.

Uttering Luke’s name, Han thrust one final time into his lover and came as Luke's muscles rippled around him. Various declarations ran through Han's mind as he felt his now soft cock slip out of Luke's body, but in the end all he said as he laid his head on the younger man’s shoulder was, "I love you."


Back to SWA-L Archive