Changed My Mind
by the hidden leader


Archive: Elusive Lover, SWAL, (if they want it) my webpage, anyone else ask first, I'll probably say yes
Webmistress' note: "If they want it"? Silly girl -- you post it, we archive it!!
Archive Date: September 22, 2000
Author's Webpage: http://hidddenleader.homestead.com
Category: First-Time, PWP
Disclaimer: I am not George Lucas. I highly doubt that this is what he had in mind for the boys. So please don't sue me. This is just done for fun, honestly. *sheepish grin*
Notes: Hey everyone, I'm coming out of lurking to post this. This is a short little story that demanded to be written while I was on vacation. It's also my first actual honest-to-goodness slash fic. Enjoy!
Pairing: H/L
Rating: NC-17
Summary: On the way to Alderaan, Han decides to give Luke a flying lesson.
Quit sniggering. Don't think I can't hear you.


"Say, kid, why don't you take a break for a while," Han said, noting that Luke was slightly winded from hitting and missing the blasts from the remote.

Ben nodded slowly. "That sounds like a good idea." Luke powered down his lightsabre, grabbed the remote and handed it to Ben, who placed it on the floor. "If anyone wants me I'll be in the back," Ben said as he stood up.

After he left, Han said, "You wanna learn how to fly this thing?"

"You'd teach me?" Luke asked, an incredulous look on his face. He'd never thought that Han would let him within a mile of his beloved ship's controls.

"Well, I'd thought about letting Chewie teach you, but he seems to be busy," Han replied, cocking a thumb towards said Wookiee, who was playing a game with the droids.

Luke looked over at Chewbacca, then back at Han. "I take it you're being sarcastic." Again...

Han just grinned and shook his head. "Ya gotta be a little faster on the uptake, kid." He stood up and indicated for Luke to follow him. They made their way up to the front of the Falcon, which was chugging along happily at light speed.

"Have a seat," Han said, gesturing towards the pilot's chair. Luke sat down, making himself comfortable. "Now I'm gonna take this off auto. I wanna see what you can do." Han flicked a few switches and suddenly the Falcon gave a lurch. "Now grab the-" he said just Luke realized what was happening. Luke caught hold of the controls and righted the ship.

"H-how was that?" he asked.

Han folded his arms across the top of the back of the seat. "Good. See if you can hold 'er steady for a while."

"Okay." Luke stared out into space, watching the stars streak by, and especially noting the man hovering above him. He'd thought Han was easily the most handsome person he's ever seen. It was like being struck by some unknown force when he first saw him sitting in the cantina- was that only two hours ago? He shook his blond head slightly. He couldn't believe he was falling for a smuggler that he hardly knew. Han couldn't possibly be interested in a naïve farm boy like him.

Han watched Luke steer the ship silently. There was something about this kid. Man, actually, but he couldn't be over twenty. Luke was just so *innocent*, at least to him. Probably didn't have a clue to much of anything in the universe, having been stuck on Tatooine his whole life. Not that you're exactly an expert on everything here, Han chided himself.

Without thinking, he lightly ran his fingers through Luke's hair, causing him to gasp slightly.

"What was that for?" Luke asked in a voice that was much too high for his taste.

"Sorry, kid," Han muttered, placing his hand back onto the backrest. Great, Solo, just completely fuck up your chances, he thought bitterly.

"No, it's okay," Luke said softly. What he actually wanted to say was, Please do that again. I enjoyed it.

"Really?" Han asked, standing up straight. He switched the Falcon back on to autopilot.

"I thought you were going to teach me how to fly this thing," Luke asked in a slightly disappointed tone.

"Changed my mind," he whispered as he leaned forward and softly kissed Luke on the mouth.

Luke gasped for a split-second then returned the light kiss, drawing Han deeper into his mouth. They remained that way, Han leaning over Luke who was still sitting down. Han brought his tongue into Luke's mouth, and Luke returned the favour. He placed his arms slowly around Han's back, drawing him in closer. Han stooped down low, bringing his arms around Luke's neck. Han then slowly lowered himself into Luke's lap, kissing him all the while.

Once situated, Han stopped kissing Luke's mouth and started going down Luke's neck and into his tunic, which he started to cautiously open. Luke moaned slightly. He could feel Han's erection grinding against his stomach and simply allowed the passion to carry him, not really thinking. Han's hands had opened Luke's tunic down to the waist and Hans was kissing Luke's chest awkwardly.

Han then stopped, looked up at Luke, and said, "Should we continue this somewhere else?"

Luke was still riding the sensations of Han's lips and hands, so he didn't answer right away. Finally he eked out, "Sure, Han."

Han slowly climbed off Luke and helped pull him to his feet. They stood facing one another from a second, then Luke started to kiss Han and mould him to his body. He ran his hands over Han's body, trying to feel as much as he could.

As much as he wanted to, Han knew he couldn't take the kid in the cockpit of his ship. It was just too impersonal. He stroked Luke's face as he broke their kissing. "C'mon," he said, practically darting off towards the back of the ship.

They arrived in a small room that had a bed and not much else in it. Han shut the door and proceeded to continue kissing Luke. He completely undid Luke's entire tunic, laying him bare. In little time he dispense of his own shirt, vest and belt.

Luke stared hard at Han, watching him undress. He didn't think he could be come more aroused, but his body proved him wrong. Seeing Han this way was just simply unbelievable.

Han came over to Luke and started to kiss him more tenderly, taking care with him. "Mmm, Luke," he murmured in between kisses. "We're still overdressed."

Luke just nodded as he undid Han's pants. Soon they were both out of their clothing and were kissing and thrusting against one another.

Han laid Luke down on the bed and kissed his way down Luke's chest and belly, down to his straining erection. He licked the tip of it slowly, then took the entire length in his mouth, sucking hard.

Luke was so surprised by what Han did that it didn't take long for him to come. Hans swallowed and licked Luke's spent cock clean.

Luke sat up, grabbed Han and started to kiss him the same way Han had done earlier. Instead of kissing his way down Han's chest, he simply forwent the entire torso and started to suck hard on Han's cock.

Han couldn't believe the kid was going down on him. He suspected that Luke might do that, but he didn't think that the kid would be so damn *good*. That was the last thing he thought as he came hard, screaming.

Han fell backward onto the bed. "That was incredible," he sighed.

"So were you," Luke answered.

Han smiled his lopsided smile. "Thanks kid, I mean Luke."

Luke shrugged. "It's okay."

"What is?"

"Calling me 'kid'."

"Oh." Han and Luke sated at each other for a long time, drinking in the other's beauty and reveling in the sexual afterglow.

Just then a beeping noise sounded from the cockpit. "Aw hell," Han muttered, getting up.

"What?"

"We're coming up on Alderaan," Han replied as he quickly got dressed. Luke got dressed too and they both emerged back into the cockpit, where Chewbacca and Ben had come back.

Chewbacca growled at Han. Ben gave them an odd look. "Where were you two?" he asked.

Luke just looked at Han who smiled back at him. "We were just, ah, talking," he said.

Ben simply nodded, knowing full well that Luke was lying but wasn't about to call him on it. "Sure. Now let's continue training," he said, tossing the remote back up in the air.


Back to SWA-L Archive