The Captain and the Cabin Boy
by Kendalina


Author's Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/7898/Kendalina/archive.html
Category: AU
Disclaimer: Not mine... yadda yadda yadda
Notes: Once again no betas... grammer errors and typos abound I'm sure.
Thanks to Irene who first made the "The Captain and the Cabin Boy" comment which is where the title came from.
Pairing: H/Lu
Rating: NC-17
Series: Well here we go... sequel to 'The Runaway' and 'The Improvements' and it's not pre-slash anymore; it's slash with a 'scene' and everything. And I finally got around to putting all my stories up on my page.


Luke sat in the Captain's quarters dressed in one of the new outfits they'd bought today at the second clothing store they'd visited. It wasn't much of an outfit really, or at least he didn't think so. It didn't cover enough to count. This one was just a long loose vest made out of a filmy see-through material and a length of silky blue material wrapped around his waist, hanging barely to his mid thighs.

He got up and paced the length of the room twice before sitting down again. He'd read all the stuff that the smuggler had said was stashed away in the computer banks. He didn't know if it had helped or scared him more. No, he wasn't scared, just a little nervous, and that seemed perfectly justifiable considering the circumstances. Unconsciously he raised his hand and began fingering the earring in his newly pierced earlobe. It was the most expensive thing Solo had bought. He'd even said it was a present and that Luke wouldn't owe him for it. They'd been just getting ready to leave the store when the Captain had spotted it in a display case. It was a Corusca gem, one of the rarest types of gems in the galaxy. It was tiny with a bluish hue, but if you saw it in the light it flickered with fiery colours. It truly was beautiful. Luke had never had anything remotely like it. His uncle never would have trusted him with something of such value, and even though he wasn't too certain of the reason it was bought for him, he treasured it already.

Thinking of the wonderful present he'd gotten calmed Luke down considerably, and relaxed a little more. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad, after all. It wasn't as though he didn't feel some attraction to the Captain, and he was being very generous and nice to him. He just wished that he had a little experience to work with.


Han sat in the lounge, watching as Chewbacca glared at him over the top of data pad he was pretending to read. "Well, would you have rather I'd left him there with that old bastard?" He demanded. Chewie just gave a low growl.

The smuggler just shrugged and put down his data pad. "Just quit it. I want him. He stays." With that he rose and stalked out of the room, heading for his quarters. He forced himself to calm down before he entered. Taking out his frustration with his friend on the kid would just scare the kid and make winning him over an even bigger challenge. Finally he took a final deep breath and keyed open the door to his quarters and stepped in. The kid was seated on the bed and his head shot up as Solo entered.

The smuggler watched as the boy swallowed nervously, and slid a little further down the bed away from him. "Hmm... You do clean up pretty well," he allowed. "You certainly look the part of pleasure boy now." The kid stayed quiet. "That's good. I take it you read the chapter on silence?" Luke nodded. "Very good, come here." He beckoned with one finger. The kid hesitated. "Kid, I'm not going to hurt you. Now come here." Luke hesitated a second more then cautiously approached the Captain, stopping an arms length away. Han reached out, pulling him closer. "You do clean up well," he commented, raising a hand to cup one tanned cheek. "I'm certainly getting my money's worth," he said, drawing the hand down along the boy's throat, pushing aside the flimsy vest so he could explore the chest beneath.

Moving away from the young man he moved to sit on the bed. "Help me with taking off my boots, boy," he ordered gently. 'Start easy,' he reminded himself, 'don't scare him off.' And it seemed to be working, because this time Luke approached without hesitation and dropped to his knees to tug off first one high boot, then the other. "And my shirt." Luke rose and undid the linen shirt, his fingers only fumbling once on the unfamiliar fastenings, and carefully lifted it over the smuggler's head and hung it up onto the hook on the wall. Han regarded him for several moments until the kid started to blush. "Come lay down, kid," he said, patting the bunk behind him, knowing full well the boy would have to crawl around him to get to the position he'd indicated.

Luke scrambled in behind the Captain, trying to keep his meager coverings from showing off any more skin. He settled back against the pillows, tugging the wrap down. "Don't worry about that," Han said as he twisted around, pulling his legs up onto the bed. He reached over, unfastening the wrap, and pushed the ends to either side of the lean body. "Mmm... Very nice," he said as he took the boy's soft organ in his hand, smiling as it began to harden as he fondled it gently, drawing a gasp from Luke.

Han saw the question in the blue eyes. "You want to know why I'm doing this for you?" The golden head nodded. "Because I want to see you loose control at my hands. You will. You belong to me now." With that he tightened his hand around Luke's cock and smiled as the kid arched up into the touch, a tiny whimper escaping him. "That's it," the smuggler crooned as he pumped the hardened flesh in his fist. Slowly he increased the pace, watching as Luke's lithe body arched and twisted under his ministrations. He brought his other hand up to tweak his boy's nipples, drawing soft moans from him. "It's okay, you can make noise now."

"Ahhhh..." Came the desperate wail, and then as though the sound of his own voice pushed him over the edge, Luke came over the Captain's hand.

"Beautiful," the older man purred, bringing his come covered hand up to Luke's mouth. "Now lick my hand clean. Do it," he ordered, seeing the hesitation in the blue eyes. The boy nodded and tentatively began cleaning his hand off with a series of kitten licks. As he progressed his enthusiasm grew, as he discovered it wasn't as repulsive as he'd expected.

Han smiled. This was going perfectly. He had to go slowly, but if he could manage it the boy really would be completely his in no time at all.


Back to SWA-L Archive