The Best Medicine
by Angel


Archive: Yes to lists. Private, please ask. (I always say yes, I just like to know where it is)
Archive Date: August 17, 2002
Author's Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/lady_aethelynde
Category: PWP
Disclaimer: This is George Lucas's Sandbox. I'm just playing with the sand that fell out.
Feedback: Oh, yes, please! The voices will dance in your honor
Notes: this is a missing bit of smut from the Corellia series. The boys are bondmates, with a Forcebond between them.
Pairing: L/H
Rating: NC-17
Series: Corellia
Summary: A sick Han gets a dose of comfort
Warnings: Slash, The premise is SLASH, read that again, SLASH, Yaoi, gay stuff. I'm here, the boys are queer, get over it. Oh, and sick smuggler. (Smuggler abuse! Well, mostly his dignity)


Han Solo did not get sick. It was a given. Years of exposure to everything in the galaxy had given him a durasteel immune system. He glared at the 2-1C unit on the other side of the quarantine field.

"So how long am I cooped up in here?"

"Contagious period persists from the appearance of the first lesion until a week after the disappearance of the last lesion," the droid informed him in a soothing voice.

"How long?" he growled.

"Active lesions can persist from ten standard days to three weeks."

"A month! You're tellin' me I'm grounded in this room for a month?"

"At worst, Captain. Your system is very healthy, and you should throw the virus off easily. But no visitors on that side of the field. The Prak virus is extremely contagious and dangerous to adults."

"What about Chewie?" Very few human diseases affected the Wookiee.

"Genus Wookiee is highly susceptible to the Prak virus. It causes permanent loss of fur in the locations of the lesions. The doser on your arm will dispense your medicine at regular intervals. Nourishment is available from the wall-unit, as is entertainment." The droid rolled off, leaving Han to sit dejectedly on the hospital bed.

A month. A whole month laid up with a baby disease that had gone systemic. He'd be hearing about this one for years. He didn't feel too badly. His head ached a little, he was tired and the three purple blotches on his arms itched. Not as bad as some hangovers he'd had.

He was glad Luke hadn't been along on the trip, or his mate would be in here too, turning purple and running a low fever. He glanced at the readout on the doser. A degree and a half over normal Corellian body temperature. That had to be why he felt so grainy.

Or maybe having Luke in here wouldn't be so bad. He wouldn't be alone. Someone to tease about the lesions, play sabbac with, help him reprogram the med-droid. Someone to sleep with. A month of an empty bed. Stars, what did that droid think he was, a monk or something?

And the days passed, every bit as slowly as he had known they would. The lesions came in strong, bright purple and the length of his thumb. They itched like his skin was crawling, and they were everywhere: face, body, arms, legs. Even a nasty one on his pride and joy. As the week wore on, and more of him turned purple, he was more and more pleased Luke wasn't here to see him in this state.

Han, little one, are you awake?

"Chewie? When'd you get back?" He sat up from where he was reading the latest tech catalogue and dreaming of upgrades on the Falcon. "You're not supposed to be here, pal. You catch this and you'll shed enough to make a rug."

I am outside the quarantine field. I will not catch your illness.

Chewie's visit made the afternoon fly, but the loneliness came crashing down on him after his copilot left. Nights were always the worst. Just when he was trying to get to sleep, everything would start to itch, and he'd have to rub himself down with the prescribed ointment. By the time that was done, he wasn't tired anymore. When he finally got tired, he was itchy again. So the nights went.

Sleeping alone, and imagining Luke was also pretty unsatisfying. He missed his lover more than he would have thought possible, and wondered why Luke hadn't come to see him that afternoon if he and Chewbacca were back from their run. He rolled toward the wall, and undid the loose hospital pants.

A solid scratching of that badly-located lesion later, he was comfortable, and had matters loosely in hand, thinking about Luke. When he got out, the first thing he was going to do was find Luke and take him to bed for a week. He'd start by kissing him, slow and deep. It would be tacky to just flip his mate onto his belly and slake his needs.

But that fantasy persisted as he rubbed, just kissing Luke once and sliding in. No foreplay, just that solid body moving underneath him, clutching around him. He came with a little sigh, and cleaned up the mess.

"Hope you have another one in there." The soft voice from the other side of the containment field startled him. He turned and stared. Luke was watching him with a feral, hungry look on his face.

"Luke!" He was across the room and as close as he could get to the field. "How long have you been there?"

"Since your threw your head back. That your nightly sleeping pill, pirate?"

"Wish you were in here with me."

"Turning purple? Han, have you seen yourself lately? You look like someone painted you with skinchafruit juice."

Han slumped. The Prak marks were a definite mood-killer. "You're right. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, let alone my bondmate."

Luke grinned. "Unless you wanted to put ointment on my blotches, and scratch the ones I couldn't reach."

"Kid, don't." Han was assailed with visions of doing just that, the purple of the lesions setting Luke's hair off to best advantage.

"No, I thought I'd come over and, well, help you do the same. And we couldn't do that with Chewie over our shoulders."

"How? You can't come into the field."

"I have a plan." Luke dragged a chair up as close as he could and sprawled in it. "Get naked."

"What?" That was hardly typical of his mate who preferred more subtle forms of address.

"You heard me." Luke was undoing his own shirt and taking it off. "Naked." Seeing Han's glance at the door, he grinned. "I reprogrammed the med-droid to skip this room for the next hour."

"Bossy." Han shrugged out of the pajamas and stood naked on his side of the quarantine field. Luke just looked at him. The feel of Luke's eyes on him was disturbingly sexy and he felt himself getting hard again.

"Yeah, that's it. Have I told you lately how gorgeous you are?" Luke was undoing his pants and Han couldn't keep his eyes off those deft hands working ever-so-slowly. "If I were in there with you, I could kiss every one of those purple blotches. Especially that one." He made a stroking motion at the one on the underside of Han's cock.

Han shuddered. He'd felt a cool touch where Luke had run his finger. "Luke, you're going to use the Force on me, aren't you?"

"Only if you want me to." He knew the bond between them still discomfited Han, but this time, he was hoping to turn it to pure pleasure. The kiss Luke made into the air seemed to find its way onto Han's mouth, leaving his lips aching for more. The one he directed lower sent another shudder through Han as the phantom mouth brushed where the fingers had just left.

"Anything you want to do." Han was convinced, and he knew Luke wouldn't hurt him. Now Luke was out of his pants and sitting with one leg draped over the arm of his chair. Show-off. "Not nice to tease the animals, y'know," Han rasped, wanting to be out of the field and on his knees in front of that chair like he'd wanted nothing in the whole time he'd been here.

"But I'm not teasing," Luke protested, scooting a little lower to put the opening on display as well. "What were you thinking as you came?"

"Having you. No foreplay, no touching, just taking you over a desk." Han was embarrassed. It sounded crude and selfish to his own ears.

"Mmmm." Luke sent a firm grasp sliding firmly along the hungry length arching toward him. "Go on."

"That was it. Just being inside you and pounding, really solid, until I came."

"All right." Luke spread himself a little more. "Start imagining again. I'm open, waiting for you. Willing."

Han drew on the pictures he'd used earlier and shoved his hips forward, a response to the words from the man before him. The air seemed to resist him a little before clamping around him.

Luke sighed. "Yes, just like that. Now take me."

Han opened his eyes to see Luke had two fingers inside himself, and he moaned. This was weird. Sexy, but very weird. He shut his eyes again, and began feeling the air. Yes, he had a nice firm butt to hold, as he bucked with wild abandon, slamming into empty air.

Small gasps from Luke made him open his eyes again. His lover's eyes were closed and he looked like a man enjoying a vigorous lovemaking. It was definitely turning Luke on. Han saw his cock standing straight up, a single bead of liquid at the tip.

"You look good enough to eat, Luke," he managed and bent his head as if to lick that teasing drop away. Apparently this Force thing worked both ways because Luke almost sobbed and there was a faint taste of salt in his mouth. "Taste good too." He shut his eyes, raised the imaginary bottom a couple inches and caught the non-existent head in his mouth.

Oh stars, sunk to the base in his tight lover, the tip of that perfect cock in his mouth, and Han was lost. He climaxed, hard, shooting white streams into the air before him. Strong aftertaste of salt in his mouth told him that Luke had come too. He opened his eyes, to the sparkle of the containment field between them.

Luke was smiling the slow, sated smile that Han loved to see. "I didn't know it would be that good." He ran one hand over his softening erection and up his body to catch the semen on his fingers. He hadn't closed his legs yet, and Han was still enjoying the view. He watched as Luke licked one finger and then the next clean, never taking his eyes fron his mate's face. Han moaned. Luke in full sensualist mode always got to him.

"Thanks, Luke. I think you just delivered the best medicine I'm gonna get."

Luke stood up, and sent a kiss through the field as he began dressing. "Now that I'm back, you can have a nightly dose. How long until you get out of here?"

"I get out a week after the last blotch goes away. Found two new ones today, so it may be a couple weeks."

"I think we can manage. As long as I make my rounds."

"Doctor Skywalker, ministering to the afflicted, eh?" Han had heard the line from a particularly cheesy holo this afternoon.

"Doctor's orders." Luke winked, and sent another kiss, this one long and slow. A small part of Han felt like an idiot standing alone with his mouth open, but the rest was too absorbed in the feel of the phantom lips and tongue to care. "See you tomorrow."

"Love you, Luke."

"Love you too, pirate. Get some rest. I have a med droid to reprogram."

Han put his pajamas back on and lay down, satisfied for the first time in a week. Sleep came quickly and with no itching.


Back to SWA-L Archive