Slash Net Publications


This site best viewed at 800 x 600 resolution

Genesis

A Limited Edition Stargate Slash Zine.
350 pages, 12 pt Print,  Two Column Format, 154,000+ Words 

Art work by Alice

Poetry by Rae C.

------------

Now & Again by JayEm -

Jack stretched lazily on the lakeshore, letting his eyes travel across the dock to rest upon the lean form of his lover and best friend. God, Daniel looked so good like that! The sun was burnishing gold highlights on his hair and skin that seemed to make him glow like one of the more athletic and sexy statues they’d seen at the museums Jack let Daniel drag him to.

-------------

Tangent/Intersection by PheeBee -

Can't push someone away if they won't let go.

He'll never let go.  Never quit.  Never back down. Never act out.

He's a better man than me.

-------------

Attached by Manuela -

"I do not know where O'Neill and DanielJackson are. I only have awoken shortly before you."

"Okay. So, where are they? And where the hell are we?" Sam remarked, as she took in their surroundings.

-------------

Premonition by Graculus -

Daniel woke, gasping for air. The sound of his heartbeat hammered loudly in his ears as he tried to figure out exactly where he was. Remnants of his dream hung round him still, making him shiver slightly as he remembered them, his mind racing to sort between truth and illusion.

It was dark, it was quiet, and he was alone.

------------

Family by AJM

Jack couldn’t remember the last time he’d woken with such a hangover. Groaning, he moved to hold his head only to discover that his arms were stretched above him...chained to a bolt in the ceiling.

/Oh shit what the hell was happening now?/

"So good to have you with us Colonel O’Neill."

-------------

In Dreams by Circe-

"So what information is it he wants tonight?"

Jack looked awkward. "He says they need dreams to survive."

"Don't we all?"

-------------

Surfacing by Jennifer Lyon -

Jack was hovering again. I knew that if I turned around, he'd be there, a hesitant, worried scowl on his face. There were only four of us on this entire planet, so much space, yet he was always within sight of me. Yet I couldn't fault him for his concern. Water lapped at my feet and I danced back, leaving deep footprints in the alien sand. Footprints... I'd come far too close to never making those again. Far, far too close to death, again. And so Jack watched me, worry edged in deep crevices around his eyes. How could I tell him I was fine when I wasn't really sure of that myself?

-------------

Place of Refuge by Dee Tervo -

"It's happened enough times, that we should know *exactly* how to handle this... right Jack?" Daniel's voice was low and calm; yet bore the tone of worry that never failed to vex him whenever Colonel Jonathan O'Neill faced angry-looking, armed primitives. Jack still hadn't gotten comfortable with the put-our-weapons-down-and-talk approach. Probably never would.

-------------

Revelations by Odette -

Suddenly the room is uncomfortably hot, and my clothes have become way too constrictive. I stand up, hoping my button-down will cover my erection. I can see his lips moving. He's obviously speaking to me, but all I can hear is the sound of my own blood rushing through my veins.

-------------

Waking Safely Alone by Rae C. -

It's all an illusion. A little trick that you use to make yourself forget. A place to pretend you don't feel need. An illusion of safety in which to hide. At least until night falls and the pain no longer has to be silent.

The dream is silenced by reality. Two years; two endless years, then you watch as everything ends.

And you remember that once upon a time you loved. And lost.

-------------

Rostau by Jinx -

Daniel wandered around the house, randomly picking up items from the mantle and putting them down again. He was antsy. Jack was to return home this evening after an almost full day of training off world and Daniel couldn’t wait for the… he looked down at his watch…final two hours to go by. He wanted Jack now. Needed him now. Oh, the things Daniel had planned for Jack when he returned.

-------------

Winter by Claire -

So, Teal’c’s being sized up, Carter’s discussing physics with a bunch of stuffed-shirts, which just leaves... there he is. Standing next to a plant and gesturing wildly with his hands, Danny’s got the audience hanging on his every word. Of course, the fact that they’ve all just looked over at me and laughed has me wondering exactly what he’s telling them.


Contact snp@squidge.org with any questions 
concerning this website.

Copyright © 2001 Slash Net Publications. 
All rights reserved. 
Revised: 27 March 2002