-- Love Letters Series 4 --
I'm Not In Kansas, Anymore

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


To: ToughGuy@copland.com

Dear Jim,

I can't believe our luck. Simon just called us, as we were packing to get ready to go home. He informed us that we'd be gone for another two weeks. Guess where we're going? Texas. Well, how many ways, can I say YUCK? We want to go home. Things are getting so desperate that I just got done telling Rafe that he was looking damn good to me. You know I am joking, big guy. Although, now Rafe is keeping his distance. Probably scared him off for a few days. Joking again, Jim. Anyhow. Seems that one of the people that was missing out on this bust, can be found somewhere in Texas. You know I can't tell you where I am going to be. But I asked Simon if I could call you one of these nights. I really need to hear your voice, lover. Preferably when Rafe isn't in the apartment. :)

I helped Rafe make up his new account addy so he can write to Brown. So would you please tell Brown to make one up and send it to me, so I can tell Rafe? Rafe's addy is LookingDamnGood@copland.com I thought this perfect for him. :) Help Brown to make one so that we can get those guys talking that way. Rafe is about to drive me nuts. I swear; they are as close as we are. Man, do you suppose there is anything going on with them, Jim? Tell me what you think of that idea. :o)

Another two weeks. Jim I don't know if I can stand it that long. I'm so lonely for you. I want your arms around me. I want you to whisper sweet nothings in my ear. I want you to whisper dirty things in my ear. Hell, I don't care what you whisper, as long as you are in bed with me, whispering. Time for one of those damn long showers again. Rafe keeps teasing me. Says he always knows if I got email or not. Cuz I have to go and shower for a long time. Next thing I know, he'll be listening. LOL

I'll let you know if he has to go and take a cold shower after he gets email from Brown. I have such fun making jokes about the straight guys. :)

Jim, I've got to go. We are out of here. I'm sorry I won't be back as soon as we had planned. Talk to you tonight. Take care, babe. I love you.

Love,

Blair


To: LookingDamnGood@copland.com

Hey Brian,

As you can see, my new email addy is BigBadBrown@copland.com. Jim said he would help me if I have any questions about this damn laptop. So far so good.

I miss you partner. Things aren't the same around here without you. Ronda said to tell you hello. Although, I think she has designs on you, so I really shouldn't be sending this along. I really wish you would let me tell Jim, about us, at least. I need to talk to someone. I want to tell someone how much I miss you. Why don't you tell Hairboy? God, I can hardly sleep at night anymore. You have spoiled me for life. I hope these two weeks ends soon. I love you, baby. Please stay safe and write when you have a few minutes.

Love,

Henry


To: ToughGuy@copland.com

Jim,

You aren't going to believe this. Henry sent an email to Rafe and guess who is in the bathroom? LOL Holy shit. You be sure to tease Brown about it tonight. Okay? Although he did say that Brown told him Ronda said hello. I guess that might be it. Check it out, big guy.

The case is going well. WE think that maybe the person we are waiting for is in the area. Oh wow, that narrowed it right down for us. Rafe and I are just shocked that anyone gets anything done with all the bad guys out there. LOL That's an idea. Let's all be bad guys and then we won't have to worry about any of this.

Okay, I am done feeling sorry for myself. I don't mean to do that to you. I know you miss me as much as I miss you. But at least you are at the loft where you can see things that remind you of me. Hell, I have been teary eyed all day long. What the hell is wrong with me? I wonder if this is like being homesick. You think? All I know is; I miss you like mad. I can't wait for the two weeks to be up. I'm going to try to go without Ms. Palm and her five daughters until I see you. I want to keep myself for you. Hot damn, eh, Jim?

Well, I better go. Rafe looks like he wants to write something to Brown. Talk to you soon. I love you. I miss you. I want you. I need you.

Blair


To: BigBadBrown@copland.com

Henry,

What the hell are you doing? You did that on purpose, didn't you? You wanted me to be sporting a major woody so that I would have to explain to Sandburg. Well, keep it up hot shot and I won't be writing to you at all. I'll talk to Sandburg tonight. Will that make you feel better? I'll tell him all about us. And how much I miss you. I'm getting downright sappy in my older age. and in turn, I want you to talk to Ellison and tell him, too.

Blair wants to play cards. Must go. Be good and take care of yourself. Stay horny for me, okay? I love you.

Love,

Brian


To: NewGuyOnBlock@copland.com

Blair,

You aren't going to believe this. Henry just got done telling me that he and Rafe is an item. Hot damn, but you are good. I am still in shock. You should have seen him telling me about it. You want to know what I said to him? I said, "Brown, is there anyone that isn't gay in MC?" He didn't laugh, Chief. Not once. LOL No sense of humor. Well, I just had to share that.

Now on to bigger and better things. Yes, that would be my cock. I am hard as a rock. I am upstairs in our bed, getting ready to take care of Ms. Palm and her five sisters right now. And I'll tell you how great it is as I go.

Ms. Palm is very happy to see Jimmy, very happy indeed. She brings her daughters right out to interact with Mama and Jimmy. Ms. Palm is stroking Jimmy softly telling him how much he means to her. (Hey, I can give her a voice if I want to.) Oh, now she is starting to pet him a little harder telling Jimmy what a good boy he has been since his Blairy has been gone. Now she is telling Jimmy how much she wants to touch Blairy too. I close my eyes as I listen to her telling me how strong I am, how sweet tasting I am and how much she wants me. Ms.Palm is a very busy woman. She has those daughters going to town now and Jimmy is getting really close to spitting, so Ms. Palm tells her girls to back off a bit. Or Jimmy might spit. Damn, Jimmy isn't happy about that. Now Jimmy is being stroked by all of them and he is right there and he doesn't care who he spits on, he is cumming and yelling, Chief, Chief, Chief. Yes, this is exactly what I needed. Too bad, I didn't remember that Brown was downstairs sleeping in your old room. I just woke him up.

Okay, I am back. Had to go and apologize to Brown. He was all embarrassed. Now he is off in the bathroom. LOL I told him as soon as I was done, he could write to Brian if he wanted to. He said, no, he didn't think he could wait. :) LOL I can't help it, we are a sorry bunch. LOL LMAO

Well, hot shot. Take care of yourself. See if you and Rafe can't get this all figured out so you can come home early. Please? I miss you so much.

Love,

Jim


To: LookingDamnGood@copland.com

Brian,

Jim just got done jacking off while he was writing to Blair. I decided I would see if it would help me. I have a feeling that it will make things worse. I miss you so much, baby. I am getting desperate. Please be safe and careful. Promise me? And see if you can hurry things up and get back to me.

I'm going to go and try to get some sleep. Talk to you tomorrow. I love you.

Love,

Henry


To: ToughGuy@copland.com

Jim,

You prick. I can't believe you just sent that email to me. What a shit you are. God, I need you so badly. And I have to go work all day. With a bunch of guys that keep looking at me like they would love to see if I'm a pansy. Well, maybe it's time to get my shirt out with your picture on it and wear it. :) Kidding, big guy, just kidding. I can't wait to get back to Cascade. Not just because of you. I miss our home. I miss our friends. I miss our work. :) I miss you. Even if you are a prick. But you're my prick, so that's what's important.

Talk to you later, babe.

Love,

Blair


To: BigBadBrown@copland.com

Henry,

Hey man. What's up? Besides you. LOL LMAO I have to tell you about today. We were getting ready to make an arrest and the guy went after Sandburg. I mean, he put his hands on Sandburg's cock, and started rubbing it. I thought Sandburg would lose it, but casually as can be, he removed the guy's hand and broke one of his fingers in the process. I've never seen Sandburg that pissed, but he handled it really well. Sandburg wanted to be sure that we had this guy before he went crazy and wupped the shit out of his ass. Sure enough, we didn't have all the players. So, we have to go back tomorrow. H, you would be so proud of him. He's doing a great job. He had questions about him doing a good enough job at the start, but there is no question in my mind. He is 100% cop. :) I was really proud of him. Those Texan Cops all thought he was something too. When we got into our car and headed back, I looked over and could see Sandburg shaking. I pulled over to the side of the road and pulled him into one of those Ellison like hugs. You know the ones I'm talking about. Well, that did the trick; he just melted into my arms and was shaking like mad. I asked if he was okay after a few minutes. And you know what he said? "I miss Jim so much." You've got to love this guy, you know what I mean, H?

So tomorrow we are back at the same place, hopefully different players. Now I need to go and check on Sandburg. He has been really, really quiet tonight. I worry when he is quiet. I wish you guys would talk Captain Banks into letting Jim make a phone call. I think this would be the time for it. Why don't you call and ask him.

I love you and miss you. Take care of yourself and Jim.

Love,

Bri


To: NewGuyOnBlock@copland.com

Chief,

Brown just told me what happened and babe I want to talk to you so badly, you can't even imagine. I need to be there with you. I called Simon and asked if I could call. He said, he would check and see. You hang in there for me, you hear? Hopefully things will go better tomorrow.

Rafe told Brown that everyone was really proud of the way you acted and you handled everything just right. I was really proud. And I was also glad that Rafe gave you one of the Ellison hugs. God, I hate talking like this. I want to touch you. I need to see your eyes while I tell you how proud I am. I want to taste you as I kiss you. (One-track mind.)

I better get off in case Simon calls back. I hope to talk to you soon. Good job, Sandburg. Very good job. I love you.

Jim


To: ToughGuy@copland.com

Jim, I am almost done. The captain from this squad just called and said that the guy rolled over on all four people that they needed. So, we're going to help them pick them up and we'll be packing for our trip home. God could it be this simple. I hate to jinx it. I haven't got much time. Just wanted you to know why I'm not writing right now.

Love,

Blair


To: BigBadBrown@copland.com

H,

Well, I am sure that Sandburg already told Ellison that we might be home soon. I don't have much time. Just wanted to send off a hello in case we are too busy in the next day or two. I love you.

Bri.


To: NewGuyOnBlock@copland.com

Blair,

We haven't heard a word in two days from you guys. We are getting ready to send the marines in. I hope everything is okay. Simon said that things are fine. He can't seem to say anymore. Brown and I are about nuts here. So, drop us a line when you two are done doing that cop work. LOL We love you guys. Hug Rafe for Brown and have Rafe hug you for me. OK?

Love,

Jim


To: LookingDamnGood@copland.com

Bri,

Please drop us a quick note. WE are really worried here. Okay, scared is more like it. But Captain Banks seems fine with it. So I guess things are just fine. Jim said that he told Sandburg to hug you for me. Well, if I weren't so jealous I would tell him to do some other things. Kidding, you know I am kidding. Hurry home, baby. I miss you.

Love,

H


To: ToughGuy@copland.com

Jim,

No time to really talk. We are packing and we don't want to mess that up. We are coming home. We can't wait to see you two. Pick us up at the airport at 6:00 tonight. OK? And maybe we could have dinner with you two before you nail us to the mattress. See you tonight.

Love,

Your Chief


To: BigBadBrown@copland.com

Henry,

Sandburg already told Jim what time to pick us up. He mentioned we might have dinner first, before you nail us both to the mattresses. That would be nice. As long as it is a quick meal. :) Can't wait to see you. I miss you. Talk soon.

Love,

Bri


Back to Patt's Stories Index