-- Love Letters Series 3 --
You've Got Male

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


To: NewGuyOnBlock@copland.com

Dear Blair,

Well, things are going well at work, we seem to be getting into a routine. You seem happy. I seem happy. But for some reason, once we are home you are way too quiet. Having you working out of town undercover is not helping us at all.

I decided to ask Megan if she noticed anything wrong with us and she said, that she thinks you have a lot on your mind. This cop business is not as easy for you as it is for us. She says that you are of much better moral character. I don't even want to tell her what you did to me last night. "Do you suppose you could do that again, tonight, Chief?"

I really miss you, Blair. I miss your words, your actions, and your body heat in the bed next to me. Do you have any idea of how much longer you will be gone? I know I am not supposed to ask, but I can't help it. I miss you so badly.

Okay, I will stop for now, before I am a big old pile of Jell-O on the floor. I miss you, I adore you, and can't wait for you to be home again.

Love, Jim


To: ToughGuy@copland.com

Dear Jim,

I am just going to come right out and say this. I feel like I just can't do this much longer. It has nothing to do with you, or me. It is just part of life. It isn't me. I liked hanging out with you, but that is when there wasn't so much pressure on me to maybe have to take life. Maybe all I need is some good counseling. God, Big Guy, I mean at work. Not at home, I can see you on the verge of panic right now. Sorry. I love holding you in my arms. I love sleeping with you. I love fucking your brains out. All of that. That isn't going to change anytime soon. No, let me rephrase that, it isn't going to change ever. I will think on it some more.

Rafe said that I am doing a great job and making his life bearable with my cooking. He is such a food slut. I kid you not, this man is happy if you feed him. Doesn't need anything else. Not that I would be giving him anything else. This is a boring case and both of us are getting burned out fast. I just remember that when we get back to the apartment I can email you. You are like my lifeline.

Have you been doing much with Simon and Joel? I know that you said something about a game, so tell me how it went. Babe, I am soooooo bored, it is beyond words. Rafe wants to ask you something.

[Hey Jim, it is me, Rafe. Can you check on Brown and see how he is doing. And would you just send a quick note and let Blair know. I worry about him. Thanks.]

Okay, well I guess I will go for now, lover. Take care of yourself. No zoning, you hear? I love you truly, madly, deeply.

Forever,

Blair


To: NewGuyOnBlock@copland.com

Dear Rafe:

Okay, first off, let me tell you what Brown said.

He said to get your ass done with this stupid case so you can get back to where you belong. He misses you and has no one to help him stay in line. Okay, now don't worry about Brown. OK? I will keep an eye on him and he is coming over this weekend for the poker game if I have to drag him over. And you can send email to me and I will give it to him. No problem. In fact I might have him come over nightly and send off something for you. What do you think of that.

Bye for now.

Jim


To: NewGuyOnBlock@copland.com

Dear Blair,

Okay, I just sent off an email for Rafe about Brown. I don't want him worrying about him. There is no need. We are all taking care of him. He is like this big old lost kid. Joel has taken him under his wing. Doesn't want him goofing up before Rafe gets back.

Now, on to the important subject matter. Blair, if you feel like you are doing something you don't like then don't worry about it. WE will work something out. I believe that you are perfect at this new job, but that might be because I love having you as my partner. Selfish as always. I would never keep you there if you didn't want to be. I am so grateful to have you in my life Blair. If you didn't want to work with me, that would be all right. I could learn to live with that. As long as you were there when I got home.

You mentioned seeing someone about this, is it really bothering you that much. Because if it is, I think you should tell Simon right now. I don't want something happening to you because of it. You mean entirely too much to me to let this happen.

"Chief, does a hard-on count as personal growth?" Bet you are smiling now, aren't you? "Because you know I have all the personal growth you are going to need for a long time." Trying to make you smile more, is it working?

"Blair, did stress ever cause you to wake up screaming, and then realize you weren't sleeping yet?" I thought of this the other day. When my day would not seen to end. LOL

I went to the game with Joel, Simon, Brown and Conner. We let her go if she promised to not embarrass us. LOL She did pretty good. We all had fun. Although there was a certain person who will remain nameless, that was missing and missed. :)

Now promise me that no one has ever died of lack of sex. I keep saying this every morning. "I will not die, I will not die," I miss your body against mine. Can't wait to get you in my arms.

Be safe, Chief, I miss you soooooo badly. Kisses, hugs and anything else I can send by email. :) Hell if I could, instead of You've Got Mail, it would mean, You've Got Male. :)

Love forever,

Jim


To: ToughGuy@copland.com

Dear Jim,

Yes, a hard on for you, could be considered personal growth. And to me that is the most important kind. But did you have to remind me of that now with me in a different state? And I loved the You've Got To Nail quote. That is soooooo you, Ellison.

Everything is going well here. I have been talking to Rafe a lot about some things and I don't know if I am just getting used to this new life or Rafe has been really helping. But I feel much better. He is a great friend, Jim. And he is so happy that you all are taking care of his partner. :) He worries about him.

You know how you were teasing me, well now it is your turn, hot shot. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. Please excite me. I don't want anything broken, just excited.

Well, the wrong one is getting excited, that sure backfired on me. :)

Jim, do you ever feel like you are all stressed out, and there is no one to choke? Because I sure do. Like sometimes, you're the bird, and sometimes you're the windshield. Hell, I feel like the bird smacking into the damn windshield most of the time. Rafe told me these ones. But I just thought it sounded like 'so' our lives.

Okay, enough of the teasing. :) We have to go back to work. Damn. :( Talk to you later. I love you. I miss you.

Love,

Blair


To: NewGuyOnBlock@copland.com

Dear Blair,

What did you type Chief? I got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. Making you smile yet? :)

Chief, do you believe in telekinesis? If you do, could you raise my cock? In the meantime I will raise it myself until you get home. Got it covered.

Conner told me today, that my life is like a joke, not the funny kind, but a different kind. What do you suppose she meant by that? I think she might be after my body, what do you think? Do you suppose that your dear Sentinel has totally lost it. Being alone and isolated does this to a person. I have been spending way too much time in the bathrooms. LOL All by myself, I might add.

Then Simon was in a terrible mood and said, "You have the capacity to learn from your mistakes. Looks like you will learn a lot today." Well, I have to tell you Chief, this is bugging me. I am wigging out. This is H's new word this week. (Next thing you know, I will be saying, getting Jiggy.)

So I turned to him and said, "Simon, can you repeat the part after 'listen very carefully?' But he didn't think it was funny, didn't even crack a smile. Just got pissed off and said he can't wait for you to get back. He misses you. He hates when I work alone. He said he can't handle me. Go figure.

Today in the bullpen, Joel must have been totally bored, so he said something to Brown and Brown went down to the floor. I jumped up thinking something was wrong, when Joel said, "He's dead Jim. Grab his tricorder. I'll get his wallet." Then he and Brown were laughing their Asses off. I wanted to just smack them, except would have been hard to do with me laughing and all.

Blair it takes awhile to get used to things and feel like you belong, please don't jump to any decisions without talking about it first, okay? I know that right now you are thinking why would I want to stay in a place that grown men act like little children and make fun of Star Trek? Well, you know, sometimes it can be a great place. Not always, but sometimes.

I told Conner today, I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe. And as she laughed she said, "Simon has that look on his face right now that says, don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies. I will cover you, Jim, run, hide save yourself." Yes, we all had a pretty good day. :) Except for missing you. :(

So tell me, Blair, what is it that bothers you the most about your new job?

Well, Babe got to go take care of some business. LOL I miss you. Next time could you leave your tongue for me. I love that tongue.

Love,

Jim


To: ToughGuy@copland.com

Dear Jim,

Your question threw me for a loop. But I think I can answer it. Don't take this the wrong way. I think you are one of the most intelligent people I know, but I need to be able to use my brain more. I miss teaching things to people. I miss learning daily. It is just a shock to the system. I am thinking of taking some classes. I talked to Rafe about it and he thinks it is a good idea too. What do you think? Maybe some classes in Forensic Police Science. That would be interesting, to say the least.

In the long run it boils down to the fact that I still want to work with you, Jim. I always have. So, I am hoping that I can work this out. And talk to Simon about maybe being on a special unit to profile cases. This would help me feel like I could think more. What do you think of that?

I think that we are just about done with the job here. We are both chomping at the bit to get out of here. Rafe owes me about $7,000. He has lost almost every hand of poker we have played. LOL He cracks me up.

Have you talked to my Mom? I have been thinking of her. Tell her I said hello. I have been sending email to her, but she must be away from her laptop. No response yet.

Oh and Jim, no you can't have my tongue, but I will gladly put that tongue anywhere and everywhere you want me to, once I get home. I can't wait to make love to you. God, I hate dating Miss Palm and her five daughters. And I have been out on a lot of dates lately, let me tell you. :) If nothing else, sure wish I could call you. Good phone sex would be a nice change of pace right now.

I hope to see you soon.

Love,

Blair


To: NewGuyOnBlock@copland.com

Dear Blair,

Hot damn, you might be home soon. I can just sit here and think about that for a while. Stop dating that damn Miss Palm and her five daughters. You will be all worn out by the time you get home. You won't want me touching you anymore.

Blair, the idea of classes sounds really good to me. You know, I might take some too. You can advise me when you get home. About classes I mean. I am just so happy that you decided that you want to remain as my partner at work. Thank you. You have no idea what that means to me. You are the greatest gift I have ever been given. Thanks to all the Goddesses. :)

I am going to get ready to go out with the guys and Conner. I will tell them all you said hello. They all miss you too. Stay safe babe, and come home soon. I need you. I want you. I don't even want to go there or I will be in the bathroom again.

Love you bunches,

Jim


Back to Patt's Stories Index