-- Love Letters Series 2 --
Forgiveness and Love

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


To: ToughGuy@copland.com
Saturday

Dear Jim,

The quiet is swallowing us up.
There is nothing else to say.
The hurtful words can't be taken back.
You are so full of hate right now.
Can you ever forgive me?
I promise you that I will never be unfaithful to you, again.
Actually I wasn't unfaithful, just was tempted.
I am only human.
I am not making excuses.
Just trying to tell you how much I need you.
I know that you are ready to throw me out.
Please don't do that.
We have been writing each other these notes for two days now.
Time to own up to my mistakes.
But also time to own up to yours.
We both need to work on this.
Things will work out, I know this.
We have the most basic thing.
We love each other.
What more could we need.
Other than being more open and trusting.
I promise to never hurt you like that again.
You said last night that you were over it.
But I feel the pain you carry.
Time to let go, Jim.
I will catch you, as you catch me.

I love you.

Blair


To: NewGuyOnBlock@copland.com
Sunday Morning

Dear Blair,

I may still be hurt, but I have forgiven you. You are my life. I can't make it without you. I know that it was partly my fault and I will make sure that I never hurt you again. Or push you away so that you feel the need to ever want anyone else. I promise you, Blair. Tonight when you thought I was still cold and pulling from you, it isn't that. I swear. I have things on my mind right now. I have decided to talk to my dad about us and this is more or less throwing me for a loop. I will talk to you about this when I get home later. I hate working these odd hours and not seeing you. Anyhow, back to my dad, I think he will be all right with it. What do you think? God, I hope he will be. I want to be able to have him for Thanksgiving this year, but not if he doesn't accept us the way we are. Keep those gorgeous fingers crossed for me. Is that all right with you? Do you mind having him. I figured we could have your Mom, my Dad, maybe Stephen and his family and Simon and Daryl. Something to think about, anyhow. I miss talking to you in person. I wanted to wake you up this morning, but didn't have the heart. Stay safe, lover and hope to do something about the grouchiness this evening.

Love,

Jim


To: ToughGuy@copland.com
Monday Morning

Jim,

I didn't see your note until I got home. Sorry for not leaving one for you. I miss you so much. I thought we would be working together so much we would be sick of each other. Not. I never see you. You never see me. Well, unless it counts as when I come to bed. I wanted to wake you up so badly when I slipped in this morning. But then I realized I was exhausted and wouldn't be that fun for you. If it is okay with you, I am going to wake you up when I get home tomorrow. If for nothing else, just a really good kiss and I need you to hold me. I feel like we are sleeping alone.

Babe, I am so happy that you are forgiving me for what I did. You are such a good man. I am so glad you are mine. Jesus, I need you so much. If I don't have that ass soon, I am going to be in deep trouble. And the only deep trouble I want is, me deep in your ass. Well, shit now I have to go and take care of some business that came up. Damn, I hate doing this alone. But hey, just think about me while you do it too. I am having no problems getting hard just picturing you in my mind. My hand is gliding over my cock, but in my mind it is your hand. No one touches me the way you do. I know, I know. No one better. I closed my eyes and start thinking about you and holy shit, I hardly even got started and I was cumming. Man, we have to do something about this. All right, tough guy, you are mine tonight.

I got a little carried away there. I forgot to tell you how happy I am that we will have Thanksgiving Dinner this year. That will be great. Your dad will be fine with it, Jim. He loves you. He may not understand or approve, but he still loves his son. Lets plan this. For sure.

Forever yours,

Blair


To: NewGuyOnBlock@copland.com
Monday Night

Dear Blair,

You are a cock tease, Sandburg and I will make you pay later on. You wait and see. Do you think that Simon separated us because we were having problems and didn't want us to kill each other? Maybe. I will talk to Simon tomorrow and tell him he needn't worry. We are good, aren't we babe? I know, always needing that ego boost. :( Okay, I took your advice and while I was in the shower I stroked my cock and pretended it was you. You are right, it works. Then I just used some of your soap to make it more real. I am making it last. Every time I got close, I backed off some. This is going to have to last me. But please wake me up when you get home. I don't care what time it is. Promise? I miss you so much. I have been super busy at work, so while I am there I don't have time to do much but stay busy, but once I walk into the loft, I am lost. I am not complete without you. Oh yeah, I love Jerry Maguire too. Oh I almost forgot, you have been after me to watch that movie, The Wedding Banquet, and I told you I would. Well, I did watch it and I have to say I was totally surprised. I loved it. I hate when you are always right. But that is a great film. Even though it has some subtitles. I would not mind watching it again with you. In fact, that is a good idea. We can watch together. It was kind of sad and I hate being sad all by myself. Oh hell, Chief, I hate doing anything by myself these days. I think I might be a little too dependent on you. Does this bother you?

Don't forget to wake me up, okay?

kisses, hugs, licks, sucks and so on,

Jim


To: ToughGuy@copland.com
Tuesday Morning

Jim,

Well, fuck, I am in the bullpen. I just read your email and I am sitting here at my desk with a hard on. Damn you, Ellison. Now I have to slip into the hard boys room.

Okay, I am back, this is going to kill me. I have to have you. Not my hand. I don't even want to start thinking about that ass of yours. Holy shit, I am already hard. Damn it Ellison, we have to get together. I am serious here. How about I wait for you to come in and we can do it in the closet? I promise I will be quiet. I am exhausted but the idea of waiting just a couple more hours for you to get here is somewhat appealing. Okay, a lot appealing. Hurry up, as soon as you read this get here fast. Bring some lube, all right? Oh, I am getting looks from H and Rafe. I think they can see on my face what I am thinking because they are smiling at me. They are evil. I am going to have to kick their Asses. Did I already ask you to hurry? I will be waiting, Babe.

I will gladly watch Wedding Banquet with you again. It is a terrific movie. I loved it too. I knew if you gave it a chance you would love it. I love when I am right.

Pantingly yours,

Blair


To: NewGuyOnBlock@copland.com
Tuesday Morning

My dearest Fucker,

You had best be ready, because I am on my way now. Reserve that closet that has enough room to move around, okay? You know the one I am talking about, right? I have to have you too. I will bring your backpack with all of the supplies we need in it. I will meet you there at exactly 6:00 a.m. Be there, or I will hunt you down. God I am hard already. See you soon. And oh, by the way, my ass has always belonged to you.

Your fuckee,

Jim


Back to Patt's Stories Index