Authors note: This is my first ever slash fic.....it's more of a snippet..... okay so it's mainly just sex. But oh it was fun to write! Warnings: Ummmmm no. Whatever it is I know you can handle it! Be kind.


Harvest Moon

by Ihket



I could watch him forever, the fluid graceful motion of his body as he glide through the water. The sound of him as he takes another powerful stroke that carries him further away from me. I could watch him forever and I will love him at least that long.

At fifty feet he turns and swims back to me, I watch the muscles in his back and arms work as he continues his swim. Occasionally the water recedes from his enough that I catch a fleeting glance of his buttocks. I long for him, I want him, I need him. I know every inch of his body with the knowledge of a lover and in my mind I can see him complete, naked before me and I burn for more than just the vision. It is the grace of the sensory memory, his flesh pressed against mine, the smell of his arousal, the touch of his lips to my body and the gentle caress of his tongue as he teases my cock before taking me into pleasure beyond description, that keeps me in place to await his return. Soon Blair, soon.

The night in all it’s beauty pales next to my lover as he steps onto shore. The full moon illuminates his body. The water still clinging to his skin glistens in the pale light and he looks surreal, a magical combination of flesh and fantasy. He looks at me with eyes that I could fall into, deep pools of blue convey to me his want, his desire and he comes to me. The smile on his face shines brighter than the stars, I know it’s cliched but when applied to my guide, my lover it is so very true.

I love him. I love his strength, his compassion and his ability to ease away my pain with a touch. When he is near I am safe. So many think it is the other way around, but the truth is he protects me in so many ways. In him I have found a shelter for my heart and soul. His hand traces a pattern against my cheek, unable and without desire to resist I lean into him and gently kiss his perfect lips.

The contact ignites me and Blair falls into my passion, his body presses against mine as I take him to the ground as we once again renew ourselves to each other. There is no end to the pleasures I find in his body, he is a master at gently bringing me to climax but he gives into my primal arousal this time and I take him with violent tenderness to a place we’ve never been before. His scream of ecstasy shatters the stillness of the night and in its echo I swear I hear the wolf howl.

Innumerable minutes pass, as we lay side by side under the harvest moon, panting, spent and gratified.

“I love you.” he whispers to me as he turns over and rests his head against my shoulder. I am complete and content to be with him here now, I kiss his forehead gently and listen as his breathing evens out as he falls into a blissful sleep.

I watch him sleep, the light dancing in his hair and caressing his smooth skin and I know I could watch him forever.

The end.


Back to Index

Back to Connection's