Cyber-Sex

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


TopGun: I'm walking into the room, unbuttoning my shirt as I get there. Then slowly I take it off, tossing it to the floor with abandon.

BottomBoy: I'm smiling at you, thinking you look pretty damn sexy without a shirt on, as I lean down and pick your shirt up. I fold it and put it on my dresser.

TopGun: I'm rubbing my nipples, making them hard and watching you. You seem to be enjoying it, so I then move down further and start rubbing my belly. The hair on my belly and chest seems to fascinate you.

BottomBoy: I'm taking my shirt off, I can hear your heartbeat pick up as you look at my chest. You always seem to like looking at my chest. I take my shirt fold it neatly and lay it on the dresser next to yours.

TopGun: I am getting hard watching you take your shirt off. My God what a wonderful chest you have. Now, I go down to my jeans and start undoing the buttons, one at a time. I'm going slowly, to drive you insane with pleasure. I'm standing there and you look over and realize I don't have any boxers on. Commando, your favorite thing. :)

BottomBoy: My God, you don't have any boxers on. I'm getting hard just thinking about this. I start unzipping my jeans. You are looking at me like you could eat me and I for one, would like that very much.

TopGun: I slowly pull my jeans down and my cock pops out, hard and proud. I'm indeed a slut. I want you so badly. I toss my jeans to the stairs. I don't mean to throw them that far, but I can't help it, I'm really excited.

BottomBoy: I take my jeans off, and as I carry them over to the dresser, I stop mid-way and pick yours up from the stairs. I fold both pairs up and put them neatly on the dresser. I turn around and show you that I am having the very same kind of reaction from you as you did to me. My cock is so hard, I could pound nails.

TopGun: I then take my socks off and toss them across the room, laughing.

BottomBoy: I run across the room, pick you socks up and put the on the chair by the dresser. I then take my socks off and put the next to yours.

TopGun: I lie down on your bed and start stroking myself to see what kind of effect this will have on you. I see that it is working.

BottomBoy: I'm watching you as I walk into the bathroom. I get towels, washclothes and wipes and bring them all out to the bedroom. I then head in for the lube and condom's. You look so good lying on my bed stroking yourself.

TopGun: I ask you if this is what you want and you just lick your lips. I take this as a yes. I start stroking harder and harder. You are moving closer to the bed.

BottomBoy: I move closer and ask you if we could move the bedspread down, we don't want to be getting anything on it. Once that is done, I tell you to continue on with what you were doing. The sheets can be washed.

TopGun: I ask you to sit on the bed and start touching yourself in the same way.

BottomBoy: I sit down and start in, I am so hard, I need to do something. I lean back on the bed, put a pillow behind me and get the wipes nearby for the mess and continue on.

TopGun: I am watching you now and you stroke yourself and I am getting closer and closer to completion. I tell you that I am getting close and you say, give it up for me, babe.

BottomBoy: I lean over and grab a towel to help with the mess you are bound to make very soon. I get ready to catch everything you are going to give me. While I am doing this, I continue to stroke. I am getting very close.

TopGun: What are you doing with that damn towel? You are kind of spoiling the mood here, Boy.

BottomBoy: Hey Gun, you know that messes drive me nuts.

TopGun: Boy, this is cybersex, we can be as messy as we want online.

BottomBoy: Gun, I can't be messy even online. Sorry.

TopGun: Could you at least catch my cum in your mouth, when the time comes?

BottomBoy: Yes, I could do that, works better than a towel anyday.

TopGun: Oh Boy, get your ass over here, I am ready.

BottomBoy: I take you in my mouth as you start to cum. I have a towel handly in case any leaks out and drips down my chin. We can't have a mess on the bed.

TopGun: Boy, you are messing with my mind again. Shit.

BottomBoy: Gun, You never used to complain about the way I liked things neat.

TopGun: Yeah, well, you are just too much man. I don't want to do this anymore. Okay, I will meet you back at the loft.

BottomBoy: I am there already, I will be waiting upstairs for you. Hurry up.

TopGun: Jesus, do you have the bathroom cabinet unloaded next to the bed?

BottomBoy: Just get your ass home and we will discuss this when you get here.

TopGun: But I am still on top, right?

BottomBoy: Was there ever any question?


Back to Patt's Stories Index