Changes of Scenery 6
Ramblin Rose


Jim woke up to the smell of eggs, bacon and pancakes. He pulled Blair up close to him and said, "Chief, my dad made breakfast. I guess we should go down and eat. What do you say?"

"I want to eat." Blair said as he pushed Jim over onto his back. With one smooth move, Blair took Jim's cock into his mouth and began sucking. Jim pulled a pillow over his face and he moaned in pleasure. It didn't last long as Jim came into Blair's enthusiastic mouth. Blair then pulled the pillow off Jim's face and said, "Okay, now I'm ready for breakfast. I had to taste you first."

Jim started laughing and took Blair's hard cock into his hand and said, "Would you like me to do something about this, or did you just want to go around hard all day long?"

Jim moved down and swallowed Blair's cock into his warm and waiting mouth. He could taste Blair's pre-cum so knew that Blair wouldn't last too long. He started sucking hard and Jim saw Blair pull the pillow over his head to keep the moans quiet. Jim loved this. After a few more sucks, Blair shot his cream down Jim's throat and Jim swallowed it all willingly.

They lay in each other's arms and got their breathing back to normal. Then they got into the shower, together. As Jim was washing his body, Blair took the soap and rubbed it into his hands and once there were all sudsy, he starting rubbing Jim's body. "Chief, if you start that, we're never going to make it out of here." Blair laughed and started rubbing between Jim's cheeks. Jim spread his legs and put his head against the tile. Jim couldn't believe how great this felt. To think he almost gave this all up.

As he continued to rub around Jim's hole, with Jim moaning and legs spread, Blair figured, what the hell? Just because he didn't usually fuck Jim, it was usually the other way around, didn't mean they couldn't change things. Look what happened last night, Blair thought. He slid one finger into Jim's hole and Jim jumped but didn't move away from Blair at all. Then Jim pushed back against the finger letting Blair know he wanted more. So, Blair pulled that out and put two in. Jim was moaning now, he didn't even jump this time. Blair pulled those two out and put a little more liquid on his fingers and added three this time. Jim started to talk to him now in a begging tone. "Blair, please fuck me, fuck me now."

"Jim," Blair said, "Do you know how bad you hurt me in the last couple of days?"

Jim looked back behind him, said, "Babe, I'm really sorry, you know why I did it. I've explained it all. I thought you understood."

"I'm still a little pissed off about you being with that bitch." Blair said angrily.

As Blair was talking he was still pounding his fingers into Jim's hole, rubbing Jim's prostate each and every time. Jim was trying to concentrate on what Blair was saying, but it was becoming more and more difficult every moment that Blair kept his fingers in Jim's ass. Oh goody, thought Jim, I'm becoming a slut.

"You'll never, ever be with anyone other than me again." Blair said, "And if you do, I'll fucking kick your ass and then never talk to you again. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Jim pleaded. "Blair, please fuck me. Please?"

"Jim," Blair said smiling, "Who would have thought you'd be such a slut?"

"I know." Answered Jim, who was totally disgusted with himself.

Blair pulled his fingers out of Jim and Jim whined, "Blair?" "Oh don't worry, big man," Blair said, "I'm just getting you in a different position before I continue."

Blair shut the water off and told Jim get out and get on the floor on all fours. Jim did so without asking any questions. Blair smiled at how easy this was happening. Who would have thought? Man, not only is Jim a slut, but he's a bottom boy. Blair had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from smiling. And to think he could have been the top off and on, for all this time.

As Jim got down on the floor he looked at Blair and for the first time, Blair realized that Jim was scared. Blair rubbed his back and ass as he said, "Jim, I would never hurt you. You know that, right?"

"Yeah." Jim answered. "Just a little scared is all, Chief. I'm so sorry I hurt you, babe."

Blair stopped what he was doing and pulled Jim's face towards his and said, "Jim, are you doing this because you are trying to make this up to me in a sexual way? Or because you want to?"

"A little of both." Jim said.

Blair got up and got back into the shower and washed all the soap off as Jim was still trying to figure out what had happened there.

Jim got into the shower and said, "Blair, I wouldn't let you fuck me just because I thought maybe then you wouldn't be mad. I just figured that it would help make us closer is all. And I figured we needed to be closer right now."

Jim pulled Blair against him and said, "Please babe, don't be mad at me."

"And Jim, why now?" Why now do you figure you'll let me top? I've asked you many a time and you wouldn't hear of it."

"Because I'm a shithead and I was scared. You always tell me I'm so brave, but Blair, I'm really not. I'm just as scared as the next person. And I truly believed that if you topped, you'd have so much control over me I would be a goner."

"Guess what Jim?" Blair asked sweetly, "The bottom has more control than you can imagine."

"I'm beginning to understand this now." Jim said smiling. "Now could we get back to where we were?"

Smiling, Blair said, "Are you sure?"

Jim grabbed a bottle of lotion and jumped out of the shower. What could Blair do, but follow smiling happily?

Jim got down on all fours and looked at Blair and said, "Blair, fuck me, please?"

"I love you so much, Jim." Blair said. Then he proceeded to fuck his sentinel senseless. Again, what could he do? He had to do what was right.

As they got dressed to go down for breakfast, Blair asked "Jim, do you remember what I'll do to you if you ever keep something to yourself again. And also what would happen to you if you fuck someone else?"

Jim hung his head and said, "Chief, I promise to never keep any secrets from you again and I'll never be in anyone else's arms, I swear.

They kissed to seal the bond and went downstairs to greet the new day. The sun was shining and it looked like it was made especially for them. Both men were smiling as they walked in and said good morning to William. William in turn looked at them both and said, "Oh, you two are such goners." He smiled as he left them alone to eat breakfast.

The phone rang while they were eating and William came in and handed the phone to Jim and said, "It's Captain Banks."

"Thanks Dad," Jim said, "Hey Simon, what's up?"

"We need you down here for some more question and answering." Simon said, "The Commissioners lawyer is getting him out on bail."

"Simon, you promised me he would stay." Jim said sadly.

"Jim," Simon said, "just get down here and we'll see if we can't do something about this."

Without looking at either Blair or his dad, Jim said, "The Commissioner is getting out on bail. I have to go and answer more questions."

"Jim," William said quickly, "let me get my jacket and I'll go along, I have a great lawyer if we need to get one and I want to be there to stand behind you."

"Thanks dad," Jim said trying to smile. "I thought this would be an open and shut case. That's what I get for thinking."

"Hey Jim," Blair said, "Don't give up just yet. We'll get him. Don't you worry."

"Well, lets see how you feel when everyone finds out about us at the station." Jim said angrily, "And what do you think they're going to say when they hear about the Commissioner's niece? They're going to think I used you and the niece." *Well, Ellison, you did, you fucking dickhead. And I deserve all the hatred that will be heading my way when our friends find out. They won't forgive me as easily as Blair has.

"Jim, how do you feel about this coming out at the station? Are you embarrassed about it?"

"Chief, I'm not embarrassed, I just don't want everyone knowing out business. And they're going to hate me."

Jim went upstairs to get his shoes and socks on and Blair turned to William and said "William, I think this might backfire, what are your thoughts on it? How much pull does he have?"

"Blair, he has a lot, but I have plenty of pull too." William said.

William went into his room and got his coat, and went to the drawer, grabbing something out of it and slipped it into his pocket and went to join the two men waiting for him at the front door.

The ride to the precinct was a quiet one. No one knew exactly what to say. The quiet probably was best. They all had a lot of thinking to do. When they pulled up, William said, "Jimmy, I need to talk to him alone without you or any one else in the room. Do you think that can be arranged?"

"Dad," Jim said, "I appreciate it, but this isn't something you can take care of for me. I fucked this up, now I need to answer for it."

Jim turned from Blair and William and walked briskly to the elevator. Blair said, "Hey, hot shot, who the fuck do you think is standing here with you? You need to answer for it? Not we need to?"

Jim turned to Blair with such anger as he said, "Fuck you, Blair. You know it's not the same. Everyone is going to look at me differently now. I fucked it up but good. They all love you. They'll hate me forever."

Blair smiled when he realized that Jim was worried about his co-workers getting pissed off about how Blair was treated, rather than them being gay. This was indeed something new.

As they rode up in silence, William said, "Jimmy, I do want to talk to the Commissioner, I think you owe me that much, don't you agree?"

"Well, shit Dad." Jim said, "now you're going to tell me what I have to do because you accepted me?"

"James," William said, "Stop making such a damn big thing out of this and let me see him. Fix it for me, Jimmy."

"Fine." Jim said finally and stomped away from both of the men.

Simon walked over to William Ellison and shook his hand and said, "Mr. Ellison, it's very good to see you. Commissioner Jefferson is waiting to talk to you."

"Thank you, Captain." William said as he followed Simon into the interrogation room.

Commissioner Jefferson looked up and saw William Ellison standing there he turned to his lawyer and said, "You can leave me alone for awhile with Mr. Ellison."

"Hello Jeff," William said coldly, "I just wanted to talk to you before you ruin everyone's lives."

"No matter what you say it won't work, Bill." Jeff said, "Your son is a fucking fag and I don't want him tainting our police department."

"So no one knows about you and George, am I correct?" William asked.

"What are you talking about?" Jeff said, "George is a friend of mine, that's all."

"I have pictures of you, Jeff." The elder Ellison said, "And if you continue this, I'll be sure that your entire family knows about it."

"William, you can't do this, it would ruin my family and you know it." Jeff said.

"Yes, just like you are ruining my sons life." William said.

"Fine, I'll make a plea bargain and resign, will that make you happy, Bill?" Jeff asked.

William stood up and went to the door and said, "I'll send your lawyer back in, Jeff. Nice seeing you again."

As he went to Captain Banks' office, he was smiling. He hated using blackmail. The only thing that kept him from feeling too bad was the fact that he didn't really have pictures. This made him smile all the more.

As he walked into Simon's office, Jim said, "So how did it go?"

"He's going to ask for a plea bargain and resign." William said. "He's not saying a word to anyone about you, Jimmy, you don't have to worry."

"Dad," Jim said, "please tell me you didn't do anything illegal to get him to do this."

"Jimmy, I swear I didn't do anything." William said.

Simon walked in front of the window and said, "Sir, I have to know what you said, because if you used any type of blackmail it could backfire."

"Captain Banks," William said, "He's not going to say a word to anyone, believe me."

Then William pulled a tape player out of his pocket and sat it on Simon's desk and pushed play. They all listened and they all smiled. Jim had no idea his father was so good at hardball.

"Dad," Jim asked, "Do you have any pictures of the Commissioner?"

"Of course not, Jimmy, I just made that up." William said. "Besides, that would be blackmail. I'm not into blackmail, Jimmy."

"Dad, I think you were pretty close to it and I don't ever want you to do anything like that again. Understood?"

"Sure Jimmy, whatever you say."

"Dad, why do I get the feeling that you're not even listening?"

"Jim," William asked, "Do you suppose you could take me home?"

"Simon," Jim asked, "Do you mind if I run my dad home?"

"By all means, take him home." Simon said, "In fact take him to lunch and then just come in later today. Relax."

While they were still standing there, the DA, Stanford, walked in and said, "May I speak freely, Banks?"

"Yes," Simon said, "We all know the story here."

"Well, we have a resignation from our dear Commissioner Jefferson." Stanford said, "He and his lawyer agreed to a fine and community service. And it's not going to be easy stuff. We are talking hard-core community service. We also aren't talking about a lousy 200 hours of service."

Jim went over to Stanford and shook his hand and said, "Thank you, sir."

"You're very welcome, Detective Ellison." Stanford said. "Well, I have to get over and file the paperwork. I love when things work out for the good guys. See you later, gentlemen."

Simon walked William, Blair and Jim to the elevator and said, "See you later guys, I have paperwork to do of my own. See you both tomorrow morning."

"Tomorrow?" Jim asked. "What happened to later today?"

"You might be celebrating." Simon said smiling as he walked away.

William, Blair and Jim all laughed as they got onto the elevator. It was nice when the good guys won.

The end.


Patt's Index