Changes of Scenery 3
Ramblin Rose


When Jim left the Country Club, he took Angela home and she invited him up to her apartment. He figured why not? He ended up spending the night. When Jim awoke the next morning, he could feel the body next to him, but knew it wasn't the right body. Knew it wasn't the right smell. He closed his eyes and tried to get his mind off of Blair. This had to stop.

He slipped out of bed and got dressed. He left a note for Angela and said he'd call her later on. He didn't know if he would or not. He left her apartment and went straight to the loft so he could shower and dress before he was late for work.

Once Jim got to the station, he saw the looks from everyone and wondered what he had done now. He went and sat down at his desk and Simon yelled, "Ellison."

Jim jumped up and quickly entered Simon's office. Blair was sitting on a chair in the far end of the room. Jim hadn't even known he was there. Jim realized that his senses were off line and he hadn't even bothered to notice before. He looked at Simon and said, "Sir?"

"Can the crap, Ellison." Simon shouted as he shut the door. "Now, I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'm going to give you two some time together to work this all out. I'm not putting Sandburg with any other officer and I'm not putting you with Conner. So, I'm going to leave, you're going to have some time and I'm not coming back in until you both call me in and there are some changes made. Do you understand?" As Simon waited for their reply he went and shut all of the blinds on his windows, so they would have privacy.

"Yes sir," Blair said, "we'll figure out something, sir."

"Simon," Jim said angrily, "you can't make us sit in here until we get along. That isn't in my job description. So, I'm leaving right now."

Simon shoved Jim back into a chair and said, "Sit down, detective and get used to sitting, because I'll put you on desk duty for the rest of your life if I have to. Do you get it now, Ellison?"

"Yes, sir." Jim said as he glared at his friend.

"I'll be back when there is something to report a change in."

Simon walked out of his office and slammed the door. Jim looked out one of the slats in the window and saw Simon sit down at Jim's desk and rub his face with his hands. He could tell Simon was tired. Jim did feel a little guilty about Simon, among other things.

"All right," Jim said, "I'll start. First of all, why did you have to whine to Simon and make this into a big thing at the station? Everyone is mad at me, and I have to work with these people."

"Fuck you, Ellison." Blair said, "I can say anything I want. But as far as that goes, I didn't say a word to anyone. I guess they could just tell from the shitty way you were treating me. Oh and lets not forget, I moved into Joel's house."

They continued arguing and they were getting nowhere. "So was she worth it, Jim? Did you find out you liked that a lot more? Are you a happy man, now?"

"Yeah, Blair I loved fucking her. She was great. And it felt great. I realized that I had really missed it. For some reason, I let the Sentinel thing take hold of me and lead me along. I'm not doing that anymore."

"So, you're just shutting down your sentinel abilities? Pretend they don't exist?"

"Yes, I am and I'm thrilled to be rid of them."

Blair got up and went over to where Jim was sitting and said, "Jim, tell me you don't miss this." Blair kissed Jim's ear, then he kissed his neck, and kept kissing different parts of his face. Jim was leaning back into the chair and was moaning quietly. Blair looked down and saw that Jim was getting hard. So, that answered one of Blair's questions. It wasn't Blair. Something else was going on.

Blair started undoing Jim's belt and Jim started to stop him but Blair was too fast. He shoved Jim's hands aside and got his pants undone and had Jim lift up and pulled his pants down and then his boxers followed. Jim wasn't fighting him. He was just lying there with his eyes closed. Blair took Jim's cock into his mouth and Jim started rubbing his hands in Blair's hair. Then Jim started pushing his hips up to meet Blair's welcoming mouth. Oh God, Jim thought, I missed this mouth. Shit.

Jim finally opened his eyes and looked down and saw Blair looking up at him with Jim's cock in his mouth and that was more than he could take. Jim put his hand across his mouth as he came. So what came out was a really loud noise, but nothing anyone would be able to understand. Blair pulled Jim's cock out of his mouth and said, "Jim, I want to fuck you now. What do you think of that?"

Jim looked down and him and said, "No."

"I see, you'll let me suck you off but you won't let me fuck you? Figures. You have an attack of conscience and I'm the one that doesn't get it anymore. Tell me Ellison, do you tell everyone you fuck that you love them? Did you tell this woman last night that you loved her? Did you think up nicknames for her? Did you fuck her all night long because you couldn't get enough of her?"

Jim pushed away from Blair, stood up and got his pants back where they belonged. Face turning red, he said, "Things have changed, Sandburg."

"Jim, I just got done sucking you off, tell me how that has changed things?"

"Fuck. It's not going to happen again. Sandburg, I can't do this. Really I can't. Couldn't we just work together? Not sleep together, not suck each other off, and just work?"

"Yeah, Jim, we can." Blair said sadly. "I'll tell Simon that we worked it out. Do I ever get a real reason as to why you don't love me anymore?"

"Sandburg, please." Jim said, "Could we just drop it? I don't want to do this today."

As Blair opened the door, Simon looked and saw the sadness in those eyes and knew that things were not fixed. He called Simon in. As Simon entered he noticed that Jim wouldn't look at either of them.

"Okay," Simon said, "What has changed? Looks the same as when I left an hour ago."

"Simon," Blair said, "We've decided that we aren't going to be lovers anymore, but we'll be partners. We make a good team. So, we'll be working together. No one will notice a change."

Simon looked over at Jim and said, "Jim you have something to say?"

"No sir." Jim said. "We'll keep our private lives private, sir."

With a look of disgust, Simon said, "Both of you get out of here. Get some work done."

Jim and Blair walked into the bullpen and went to each of their desks and sat down. They got a call and went out on it. They didn't talk, but things were going to be all right. Well, this is what Jim kept telling himself anyhow.

While they were out on a call, he was checking for some clues at a scene and Blair realized that Jim didn't have his senses. He was acting like a normal detective. This might be the problem, Blair thought. Maybe the only reason he was fucking me was because he was the Sentinel and I was the Guide. Shit.

Once back in the truck, Blair said, "Jim how long have your senses been gone?"

"For about a month now." Jim said lying. "I didn't want to bother you."

"You are such a fucking liar, Jim." Blair said as he looked out the window.

"What do you mean?" Jim asked.

Blair looked over at Jim and said, "I need to talk to you, pull up to this motel and don't worry tough guy, I'm not going to suck you off, I want to talk to you. Without anyone watching us."

They pulled into the motel and Blair jumped out and went and got a room and walked to the door of said room. Jim drove the truck over to the parking spot and pulled in. He got out of the truck slowly, not knowing what the hell Blair had planned for him.

As he walked through the door, Blair grabbed him and before he even knew what was going on, Blair had him in handcuffs and attached them to the headboard and locked them.

Jim said, "Sandburg, this is enough. Now let me up."

"Jim," Blair said, "I'm not letting you up until you tell me something true. So far you haven't said one thing that made any sense. I need to know and you're going to tell me."

Jim started struggling with the cuffs, yelling at Blair to let him out of them before he yells for help. Blair started laughing and said, "Yeah, go ahead tough guy, the police will love seeing this." As he said that he pointed to Jim cuffed to the bed.

"Now," Blair said, "I want you to start talking to me, fast. And this time I want the truth."

Jim started struggling again. And then he just closed his eyes and tried to shut this whole thing out of his mind.

Blair smiled at this man before him. Jim thought he was so tough, but he was afraid of Blair. And Blair was not giving up until he had some answers.

He ran his hands across Jim's chest feeling Jim's nipples harden. Jim said, "Sandburg, don't do this. I mean it. It would be rape, do you understand?"

"I'm not doing anything," Blair replied, "I'm just touching, I don't plan on doing anything. You're safe with me."

Blair continued to rub on Jim's body and saw the reaction in Jim's cock. He was very hard. Why? If Jim didn't like Blair, love him or anything else, why would this turn him on? Blair went over and stood next to the bed and started taking his clothes off. Once he was naked he started stroking himself and Blair kept getting closer to the bed and Jim smelled him. Blair could tell that Jim's senses were back online. Blair kept stroking harder and harder and Jim started inching his way over to Blair till his mouth was right under Blair's cock. Then Jim lifted his head up enough so that he could taste Blair. Once he had Blair's cock in his mouth, he started sucking hard. Blair was going to come very soon. Blair knew that Jim wanted him; he just had to show Jim.

As Blair came close to the edge, Jim scooted up farther so he could take Blair further into his mouth and Blair came shouting, "Jim."

Jim lay back on the bed and rested, and Blair looked over at Jim and saw the tears coming out of Jim's eyes. Jim wasn't making a sound. Wasn't moving either. Silent tears, no more, no less.

"All right, Jim," Blair said, "I'm not taking anymore of this. What is going on? Why were afraid to love me? I have to know Jim. If I know the truth, I can go on."


Changes 4

Patt's Index