-- Dear Blair 7 --
Hot For You In Florida

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


July 28th, 2000

Dear Blair:

Well, I have to go out of town for four days without you, so this will be a new experience for me. I hate being separated from you. You know that. But it will be fine, I have to go and check out some leads in another city for Simon. It is important. Why am I trying to make excuses? I know you will understand, you have the same job. You know how it goes. Some asshole perp might get off with no time if I don't find a piece of evidence that we need or a person that we are looking for. It is important work that we do. I just wish we could go together. I will continue this in Florida.


July 29th, 2000

Jesus, it is so damn hot and humid here, Chief, you are lucky you aren't here. I have been working my ass off trying to find something that ties that perp with some of the same types of crimes here in Florida. The cops here are very helpful and want to catch this guy too. We need to find out if he has been here and so on. We are working on it, babe, don't you worry. And I have gone to the places that this guy might have been and I can smell him. Now I know that I can't tell the cops here that, but I know we are on the right track. One of the cops here is super fast with getting results to me. So that has been good. We will figure this out.

I just got off the phone from talking to you and I have to tell you, I am harder than I have been in ages. God, I need you. So, what do I do? Well, the next best thing. I called you back and asked you to please talk to me softly and sexy so that I could take care of this problem. I could have done it by myself, but it is not the same. I have to be able to hear you, see you or smell you to really enjoy it. Yeah, babe, I am serious. Jacking off isn't all its cracked up to be for a Sentinel. (in one sentence, I said, cracked and up to be). I am losing it already and this is only the first day. Back to what I was saying, you did it for me, as always, your voice is so sexy. So smooth. I love to hear you talk. Oh yeah, I can see us doing this every night, maybe more than once a night.


July 30th, 2000

Things are slowing down a little bit and we are getting frustrated. The Florida PD is great to work with. They are on top of things and know what they are doing. I am grateful for that. One of the guys is openly gay so I told him about us, Chief, I knew you would not mind. So we have become good friends. He and his better half, (That's what he calls him) took me out to dinner tonight. We had a great time but it made me miss you even more. I could hardly wait to get back to the hotel to call you. And when I did you were pissy with me. I knew you had been waiting for me to call and you were worried. I told you where I was and you were still terribly quiet. Oh oh, I can see this being a problem. You are jealous. Hot damn. I love this. I might use this to my advantage. Can't blame me, can you?

So no sex tonight you said you had a headache and were tired. Yeah, I believe that. Well, you are going to pay for this big time when I get home. This will be great. The next couple of days are going to be busy, so I won't have much time to write in here.


July 31th, 2000

Working all together we got such a break today. It is unbelievable. We found not only some evidence that we can use, but we found a witness that didn't know we needed one. So, this guy is not going to walk, no way. He is going down and going down fast and hard. I don't like to put much more in here in case someone would come upon this and read it. I mean besides you. I finished up the paper work and am on my way home as I speak. I am writing while on the plane. You don't even know that I am coming. What a nice surprise, eh? And I am going to give you plenty of surprises tonight.

When you walked in the door you had no idea I was there and I grabbed you very hard. But what I forget is that you are not someone to just push around, because you kneed me so hard, I saw stars. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you are a pushover, Babe. Never. You are apologizing like mad now and making sweet noises in my ears. I love this of course. So I let you. God I am so glad to be home.

Once I recovered I take you, lift you in a fireman lift and drag you up the stairs. The whole time you are laughing your ass off. And I am telling you that you won't be laughing in a few minutes. And you weren't. God, I missed so much. Now I am showing you exactly who you belong to and who I belong to. If you ever had any real doubts. And you seem really grateful.

Afterwards we are lying in each other's arms and you tell me how bad you have it for me. Man, I just melt when you tell me this. I am never sick of hearing this stuff. I have never had anyone tell me they had it bad for me. Never. Babe, I love you so much, I am the luckiest guy in the world.

Guess what time it is? Yes, poem time, my favorite part, right. NOT. Today I hate the idea, because I can't think of anything good. So, just ignore this one, dear Blair.


Next

Back to Patt's Stories Index