-- Dear Blair 3 --
Tell Me Please

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


Dear Blair:

Today I talked to you before work about how you are ignoring me and sure enough you played that damn littlest violin. I hate when you do that. I asked you to please just tell me how you are feeling right now. I know I can't make it without you telling me something. And this is what you said to me. "Jim, get your ass up stairs, right this minute and strip." Who am I to argue, when you get like this? So I went upstairs and stripped and laid on the bed waiting.

You came up the stairs and I could tell you were angry. I didn't want you angry, I want you sexy. You are tearing off your clothes and again, you look downright pissed off. I didn't want you pissed off. As you shove me around on the bed, you look evil. Man, I didn't want you evil. I just wanted some attention. Oh dear Blair, I am in for some major attention, let me tell you. Oh the look on your face. Wow. I can't think of a better word.

You took me into your mouth and started chewing and sucking till I was about crazy and then just as fast let me slide right out. You looked at me with that evil look again and flipped me on my stomach. You pulled the lube and condoms out and started preparing me. I must tell you, this is something I am not used to. You always talk to me when you make love to me. There is no talking, you are not gentle, and you are almost forceful. (I said, almost) All I know is I am hot. I want you to be inside me right this second, but you are making this last.

The phone started ringing and I went to answer it and you mentioned something on the lines of killing me in my sleep if I even thought about it. God, you are so good. :) I can hear the answering machine, it is Simon, wondering why we are late and I don't even care. Suddenly you are in me filling me up slowly, you don't hurt me, and you never do. You are going so slow and I want hard but am afraid to break up this wonderful moment.

I love you so much and this is what I needed. It isn't just sex. This is bonding, love and everything else that you and I have. I am getting close and I whisper to you that I love you more than life itself and all of a sudden you start pounding into me. Holy shit, this is getting good. I start howling and yelling out your name even before I am cumming. As you are lying on my back afterwards you tell me how you can't always do things my way, but you will always love me. Always. And I am such a dork; I just have this big old smile on my face and can't wipe it off.

I feel so much better now. You love me. You really love me. Oh look, now I think I'm Sally Field. After our shower we head on into work and get yelled at by Simon for being late and ignoring his phone call. I'm smiling I can't help it. He looks at the goofy smile and says, "Get out of my office now!" What can I say? Sometimes being a dork is helpful.

This afternoon as Conner and I try to catch up on everyone else's files, I hear that you have done an excellent job and they got the perp. I was so proud. And when you came into Major Crimes you, Henry and Rafe all had your arms around each other. I must tell you, I don't like it. I don't like anyone touching my man. Where the hell did that come from? I haven't a clue. That would mean I am clueless. :) Anyhow, as we leave and head to the truck, I handed you the keys and told you to drive. :) You knew something was up.

I informed you I don't like anyone touching you, ever. And I don't want you being so friendly with anyone. I said it teasingly, but I think you are getting it. Then I reached over and undid your belt, the button on your fly and then the zipper. The whole time you are yelling at me telling me to knock it off, you are trying to drive here. :) Well, hell everyone knows that Big Jim Ellison doesn't listen to anyone. Then I undid my seat belt and went down on you while we were on the highway.

You were having a hard time driving I could tell. God you taste so good. And then I slicked up my finger and slipped it into your sweet little pucker. Oh that is just what you needed, you came right then, right there. My work is done. You were trying to remain calm as you pulled over and you grabbed me and said, "Don't ever fucking do that again. I could have killed us both." But you say it with a smile on your lips, and I know you loved it.

We head back to the loft and I am so happy I can't even see straight. As soon as we are in the door, you hit me with your bombshell. The fucking Police Chief wants you to go undercover on some damn assignment that would have you away from me for about two weeks. What does a person say to this? Well, I am a cop, I know the rules, so I say, well, and it is only two weeks, right? And you smiled and thanked me for understanding. (I must tell you, I don't.)

I asked if I was going to be your backup and you said, nope. Rafe and Brown again. What the fuck is going on here? Is Simon pissed off at me or what? So I did what any male would do when they think they might lose the best thing in their world. I grabbed you, drug you up the stairs, I would carry you, but you hate that, and I make made passionate love to you. Three times in all. You are going to remember this for a few days that is for sure. :) That was the plan. Okay, I can handle this undercover thing. It will be okay. I will see you from time to time. But I have three days till you leave, so get ready to never sit down again.

Okay, here is the stupid, fucking poem. I hate this part. It doesn't do a thing for me.


Next

Back to Patt's Stories Index