What Do You Think?

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


Blair kept looking at himself in the mirror, first the front, then the back. He could not seem to look enough. Conner told him that those new boxer briefs turned her on big time, so he wanted to try them. See what Jim thought. But he was thinking that maybe he looked a little heavy in them. They didn't seem to do much for his package.

He heard the loft door opening, so Blair quickly put his jeans on and went out to greet his lover. Blair walked up to Jim and kissed him soundly. Jim held on to him for awhile and said, "You taste good, babe. You smell good too. Want to go out for dinner?"

Blair said, "That's a nice offer Jim, but I'm thinking maybe we'll stay in. I have some other plans. I made up Chef's Salads for dinner. There will be something special for desert."

Jim started laughing as he headed for the stairs. "Do I have time for a shower, hot shot?" Jim called out over his shoulder.

"Sure," Blair called back. "But if you aren't done in ten minutes, I eat alone."

Jim came running down the stairs naked, smiling and said, "Done."

While Jim was in the shower, Blair set the table. He didn't know if he had enough nerve to try the boxer briefs after all. This whole night was beginning to scare the shit out of him. It's not that fun when you are with a man that looks like a Greek God. Jesus, he should leave now. Move out; get a job at some place that hires poor fat cops. Okay, he was being over-dramatic. That was just part of his personality. He busied himself with finishing up the table and setting the food out.

As if he was on a timer, Jim came walking out of the bathroom, completely naked, exactly ten minutes after he went in. Blair was starting to get pissed off at Mr. Perfect. Must be nice. He's never late. He looks like a god. And it doesn't matter if he has clothes on or not he never looks fat.

Jim watched his lover and got a worried look on his face. He moved over to Blair and said, "You know, Chief, there was a time when I couldn't be in the same room with you naked without you jumping me. What is going on here? Not interested anymore?"

Blair glared at him and said, "Oh yeah, Jim, like that would happen. I'm going to get like so tired of looking at the body of the god. I'll surely grow tired of feeling the body of the god. You bet; that's the problem."

Jim walked up to him and put his arms around him and said, "Blair, what the fuck is going on? Come on, there is something wrong and I want to be able to help. Please."

Blair looked downward and said, "Fine, you want to know what is wrong, I will show you. Then we will see who has little to say." With that said, he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down and Jim stared with a smile on his face at Blair's new boxer briefs and Blair started modeling them. He turned from one side to the other and back. Then he said, "Now Jim, I'm not going to ask 'if' I look fat. I'm going to ask how fat do I look? And also do I always look this fat, or just in these?"

Jim walked towards Blair and Blair noticed that a part of Jim seemed to be at attention. He took Blair in his arms and started rubbing his hands all over the smooth ass, the smooth material covering his legs. Jim was quite taken with them. Blair was having a hard time thinking about anything right now. But knew he needed some answers.

"Jim," Blair panted, "Please stop this and tell me what I asked you. You have to tell me if these make me look fat or I am just fat. I need to know."

Jim went down on his knees and started sucking Blair through the material of the boxer briefs and Blair was losing it. He was having a hard time thinking about fat right now. Slowly, Jim pulled Blair's briefs off and Jim took him into his mouth. This whole time Blair was just having a hard time thinking about anything but not coming. He took a hold of Jim shoulders and put some pressure on them and Jim took that as his signal to speed the process up. He started sucking harder. With a yell, Blair came.

Jim stood up and said, "Chief, feel this." He took Blair's hand and put it on his cock. Jim said, "That is what you do to me. But those boxer briefs made me totally lose it. I want to get us both some. And in answer to your question, no you are not fat. And no they don't make you look fat. They do make your package look all that more appealing. So, by all means, wear them anytime you want to.

Blair started stroking Jim as he kissed him and Jim started pushing his cock into Blair even harder and harder. Suddenly he thought of the damn boxer briefs and came all over Blair. He smiled down at Blair and said, "No, they don't make you look fat at all."


Back to Patt's Stories Index