~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Cascade Ripper
By: Cherokeegirl

Epilog

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Welcome home, sweetheart," Jim said as he helped Blair inside.

"It feels so good to be home," Blair said putting his arms around Jim's waist. "There were times when I didn't know if I would ever see you or home again. Every time I escaped, Wright just kept dragging me back. I kept thinking if I could just buy some time then you would find me and you did."

Jim stroked Blair's face wiping away the tear that glistened on his lashes as he surveyed his exhausted love. The overnight stay had lasted several days after Jim detected the developing fever.

"I want you to know I love you and I will always be there for you."

"I'm sorry, here I am blubbering like an idiot."

"Don't worry about it. You can blubber on me anytime," Jim said smiling. "Now I'm going to take you upstairs and let you lie down and get some rest."

They walked upstairs slowly with Jim supporting most of Blair's weight. Jim helped Blair out of his clothes and into bed, slid in beside him and covered them with a blanket.

"Make love to me," Blair whispered.

"Are you sure you're feeling up to it, love? I don't want to hurt you."

"Well, I admit that you are going to have to do most of the work. But after everything that has happened I really need you to hold me in your arms and make love to me.

He pulled Blair into his arms, kissed him tenderly and just rejoiced in the feel of his body once again against his own. Jim slowly eased the sling off, being careful not to hurt the injured shoulder, planting little welcome back kisses along the bandage. Then he worked his way down Blair's chest and paused to kiss and suckle a nipple to hardness. He licked, nipped and kissed his way to its mate and worked at it until it too was hard. The tickle of curly chest hair kept him from zoning on the taste of Blair's skin.

"Oh yes," Blair sighed.

He stroked Blair's chest and stomach as he captured his lips again in a lingering kiss. He moved from Blair's lips down his jaw to his throat as he pulled Blair closer to him.

"Blair, I love you, I want you," came the breathless murmur as he alternated between nips and kisses along Blair's chest. He slid his hands inside boxers and cupped the rounded cheeks of Blair's buttocks in his hands. He could feel Blair's arousal and the smell of Blair's pheromones were driving Jim wild with desire. Blair kicked off his boxers and eased into the center of the bed in one movement. Jim laid his lower body on top of Blair's, held his chest up on rigid arms and pressed their cocks together. They stayed still a moment just feeling each touching the other. As Jim's forearms finally touched the bed, he started gently thrusting against Blair. Blair tried to pull Jim tightly against him and counterthrust as he whispered "I love you" but Jim kept the pace slow and easy avoiding Blair's injury. Still, neither lasted long after their separation. Jim came first sighing Blair's name and Blair quickly followed. Jim rolled them over on their sides and gave Blair a slow, deep kiss.

"That was wonderful," Blair said breathlessly.

"I love you, Chief. I'll always love you and we'll always be together I promise."

"I love you, too, Jim, with all my heart."

Jim held Blair in his arms as he slept. As he tenderly stroked Blair's hair he whispered, "I'll always love you sweetheart, always." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cherokeegirl's Index

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*