The Promise Of The Evening

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


Jim and Blair were out enjoying their Saturday together when Blair's cell phone went off. He answered and said, "Sandburg."

"Blair," Naomi sweetly cooed, "How would you feel about me visiting tonight? I'm in town and want to see my son and his best friend. I'll make a wonderful dinner."

Blair rolled his eyes as he said, "Naomi, Jim and I were going to go out tonight, are you going to be here for a few days?"

Jim was listening to Blair as he talked to his Mom. He started stroking Blair's hand and letting him know what could come later if he played his cards right.

"Blair, I really want to see you and Jim. I will only be here for the night. I have to leave in the morning, Naomi said with a definite whine in her voice.

Blair finally gave in and said, "Okay, okay. We'll meet you in the loft in an hour. See you then."

Hanging up the cell phone, he was so disappointed. He and Jim had just discovered that they wanted more out of their relationship. Now who comes to town, but his mother? He turned to Jim and said, "I'm so sorry, Jim. She is only staying one night. I promise. Maybe I could sneak up tonight when she goes to sleep."

Jim smiled as he said, "Chief, the loft is yours too. You can have your Mom as often as you want. We've waited this long for making love, I think we could make it one more night."

As they headed back to the loft, Blair kept thinking about what wonderful things Jim would do to him and found he was getting hard. God, this was going to be a really long night.

After dinner, they talked about old times until Naomi got tired. Blair went and tucked her into bed. He carried the bedding for the couch out into the living room. And he was glaring at Jim for being so understanding.

Jim walked over to him and said, "Hey, it is a big bed, come on up. We can share. I am sure your Mom doesn't care about that."

Naomi yelled from the other room, "Jim that would be so great. Then I won't feel guilty about taking Blair's bed."

Jim smiled as he pulled Sandburg up the stairs. He started taking Blair's clothes off and did it fast and quietly. They moved into each other's space and started kissing with such passion; it shocked Blair's socks off. Now he knew where certain people came up with the saying, Hot Sockies.

Jim pushed Blair down on the bed and started moving over him. Keeping in mind that his Mother was downstairs, Blair knew he was going to have to be very quiet. What he never thought about was if Jim was going to be quiet or not. Their cocks were rubbing up against one another's as Blair continued to be quiet. A few times he had to bite on the end of the pillow. But he did notice that Jim seemed to be breathing harder. He whispered Sentinel soft, Jim come for me. I want to watch your face. Come for me now.

All of a sudden, Jim howled as he came all over Blair's belly and groin. And Blair couldn't help it; this pushed him over the edge. And then he started laughing his ass off.

Jim said glaringly, "Chief, is there something wrong with my technique that you are smiling and laughing afterwards?"

Blair was still laughing as he said, "Jim, I'm sorry man, I just can't help it. I was trying to be quiet and you let out this howl when you came. By the way, I like the way you howl and I love the way you look when you come."

Jim put his finger over Blair's lips and made a shush sound, as he whispered, "Chief, your Mom is on her way up here."

They both wiped up and got under the covers. Naomi walked up the stairs and said, "Okay, you two. I figure you need the place to yourself, I was just coming to say goodbye to both of you. Why didn't you tell me you were a couple? Why is the Mother always the last to be told?" She then bent over and kissed both men and hugged them.

Jim said, "Goodnight Naomi."

Blair said, "Goodnight Mom, how about breakfast in the morning?"

Naomi said, "I don't think you will be done with all this by then. I will be back in two weeks. Pull yourselves together by then."

All Jim and Blair heard as she was leaving was her quiet laughter. And they turned to each other and started the fun stuff again.


Back to Patt's Stories Index