Rating: NC-17


Cyber Sex 6

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


Everyone knew they were going to be in for it with Jim alone in the bullpen for the next week. They all knew how much he relied on Blair. Blair was at a Conference in Seattle for the next week. All in the bullpen knew that they might as well get used to this grouchy Ellison zone.

Simon sent an email to Blair telling him to be sure and stay in contact with Jim, before he kills someone. This was followed by a please? Blair saw the email and laughed knowing that Jim could be a royal pain in the ass, but thankfully he was his pain in the ass. Love those puns.

Jim's pager vibrated on his waste and he knew that meant that he could talk online to Blair for a short time. He took the laptop that he and Blair picked up for him and went into on of the interrogation rooms and flipped the lid up and got ready for the love of his life to speak to him.

TopGun: Hi boy, what ya doing?

BottomBoy: Gun, I miss you so much, I'm about nuts here. Did Simon call and whine to you? He's such a wuss I swear. I'm not doing much. Simon won't let me out of the bullpen until I start acting like a mature person. Do you believe it, Gun; he wants me to grow up now? After all of these years? Not even.

TopGun: Okay, first of all, Boy, slow down. You're making me tired. I didn't even know you knew how to type that fast. Secondly, I miss you too. And why are you being such a shit that Simon has to tell you to grow up. Boy, you know I had to go to this. No way around it.

BottomBoy: Gun, I watched you walking into the loft and went up to you and started unbuttoning your shirt. I'm kissing you slowing as I do this and you're trying to speed it up, but I'm going slowly.

TopGun: Well, I'm not letting you go slow. I rip my shirt off, buttons flying all over the damn loft. Then I'm standing there with my chest exposed for your lips to find their easy target.

BottomBoy: I quickly pick up the buttons so I won't have to look for them later when I'm sewing them on. I put them on the counter top and begin kissing the left nipple. It's hard and I begin kissing the other one, hoping that you're liking this as much as I am.

TopGun: I pull your face up to mine and kiss you hard and start touching your tongue with my own. We are doing our own little dance while trying to stay upright. I mean, that wonderful cock of yours is indeed upright, but our bodies are about to fall down on the floor from all the blood rushing to other areas of our bodies.

BottomBoy: You had onions for lunch and I ask you to please not do that right before you insert your tongue into my mouth.

TopGun: You're pissing me off, Boy. Stop it now. And shut up unless it's good.

BottomBoy: I love the taste in your mouth; it's like eating another meal. In fact, I might have to eat a Rolaids to help with the heartburn. As I continue kissing you, I'm wondering where you ate lunch. We might have to rethink this for next time.

TopGun: You keep wondering all you want, Boy, but if you don't knock this off, I'm going to hang up right now.

BottomBoy: I lead you over to the sofa. Slowly, we aren't in any rush. I'm caressing your hands and I lead you in that direction.

TopGun: Speak for yourself, Boy, I yank my hands away from you and start tearing your clothing off. Your shirt is off in seconds followed by your jeans and boxers. You're now standing there in the nude and looking fantastic. I run my hands over your belly just touching can be such a turn on.

BottomBoy: I pull away from you and tell you that I have to go back to work when I'm done, so I have to fold my clothing to keep it from getting wrinkled. I fold my Dockers and lay them across the back of a chair in the kitchen. Then I lay my shirt over them. No one will know what I've been doing, because I never go back to work all wrinkled.

TopGun: Boy, what is up with this shit? Play right, or we won't play.

BottomBoy: What? What did I do wrong? All right, all right. Now my clothes are done, I don't have to worry about anything else.

TopGun: I push you down on the floor, smacking your head on the coffee table in my rush to fuck you senseless. But then I realize you're already senseless. So basically it would be a senseless fuck. Like going on a merry-go-round. Round and round, same thing over and over again. Senseless fucking, fucked senseless.

BottomBoy: Okay, what did I do? I know when you're pissed off. And that is sex talk from someone really pissed off at me.

TopGun: Boy, either get this show on the road, or that's where you will find me. Long gone. So think before you say something dumb. Better yet, quit while you're ahead.

BottomBoy: If quitters never win, and winners never quit, why do you keep telling me, "Quit while you're ahead?"

TopGun: What I meant was quit while your still a dickhead. Are we going to get back to this or not?

BottomBoy: Does everything have to about sex with you? Don't you ever want to just take time out to talk, smell the roses and all that?

TopGun: Boy, I started out with no one. I think I might need to go back. All reports are in. My love life is now officially unfair. Now are you going to talk dirty to me or not? Cuz I could have this conversation with Simon, ya know?

BottomBoy: What do you mean you could have it with Simon? I can't believe you're thinking about Simon that way.

TopGun: Boy, I meant, I could be having an every day conversation with Simon. I wanted to have one with you that involved me stroking myself and getting off.

BottomBoy: Gun, I trying to get a life, but they're out of stock. So in the mean time, I'm really trying to get better at this, truly, I am.

TopGun: Okay, Boy, I'm going to write some dirty poetry to you. How is that?

BottomBoy: Remember that I'm at work; Gun and I need to, you know, stay in my chair and not be lying on the floor with my jeans open, cock standing straight up screaming for your lips. Because thinking about you, makes my cock do that. Have you ever seen that dancing penis thing that they were showing around the bullpen once? Well, that's what my cock does when it wants you.

TopGun: Boy, you are like so totally forgiven. This is one of the nicest things you've ever said to me. I love you, babe. Now I have visions of your cock calling out to me day and night.

BottomBoy: Well, Gun, it does call out to you. In fact right now, it's trying to see if it's stronger than my damn zipper. It wants to be free. But it knows that it's just a poor prisoner of your love.

TopGun: All right, Boy, who is in the room with you?

BottomBoy: No one, I swear, babe. I'm alone. Why?

TopGun: You are turning me on big time with the sweet talk. You never sweet-talk me. I want this from now on.

BottomBoy: My thoughts of you are bright and joyous.
Just like you.
My cock wants you, it's calling out your name.
Please answer.

TopGun: Boy, you are like so going to get it when I get home. I kid you not; I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Do you know why?

BottomBoy: Because you love me?

TopGun: Well, there's that. But it's because I love poetry, any type. And you didn't share the fact that you could do this for me. You could have been writing poetry to me since day one.

BottomBoy: I saw the look in your eye and knew I would be yours.
With one touch you took me in your heart.
My body is burning with a need to be filled by you.
Please come home soon and fill that need.

TopGun: Boy, that was beautiful. I'm just lying here in a puddle right now. Give me a few moments to rest up and think of something that I could do for you. Okay, I'm done thinking. Now, get up, Boy, lock the door to the interrogation room. Check the blinds and make sure the sound is off for the room and unzip your jeans. That cock is mine now. I want you to take it in your hand. Wet your hand first so that you can try and imagine that it's my mouth. My sweet, wet mouth is around your cock, sucking hard. Needing to see you come. And come hard. You keep stroking, Boy and I'll make you come soon. You'll feel a lot better. My lips are going around your cock and you're moaning loudly. I'm putting my finger in your hole and making you jump, but not from pain, but need. You're soooooo close. As I continue sucking, your balls tighten up and I know you're going to come. So come for me, Jim, right now. Come and tell me how good it feels.

BottomBoy: Gun, that was fantastic. I came so hard, I'll be good till tomorrow. We're going to do this again tomorrow, right? Same bat time, same bat channel?

TopGun: Of course I will be here again, Batman. You know I love it as much as you do. I want you to think up some really good erotic poetry for me. And I'll read it all night long and get off on it.

BottomBoy: I could do that for you, Gun. I love you, have I told you lately? I don't know what I would do without you.

TopGun: No, you haven't told me lately. Thank you. I'm so lucky to have you. I love you back, Boy.

BottomBoy: I promise I'll try to be nicer to everyone here. And then Simon won't have to whine to you about me.

TopGun: That's okay, Boy. I like to know that you miss me that much. In fact it makes me hard knowing I do that for you and to you.

BottomBoy: Then you must walk around hard all the time, because you do this to me all the time. I love you so much, Blair.

TopGun: Boy, what's with the Blair business? You never call me Blair.

BottomBoy: Well, I'm going to start. And if you don't be good, I'll call you my love muffin.

TopGun: Hey, you tell me that I'm always good. You've never complained.

BottomBoy: Just don't let anyone else know how good you are, understood?

TopGun: Jim, you are such a mess. I'm mad about you, I could never be with anyone else. I love you beyond words. So stop this jealous shit right now.

BottomBoy: I get all sappy as soon as I know it's time for us to separate. I know you can't be with every moment of my life, but I can wish, hope and dream.

TopGun: My love for you knows no boundaries.
It hasn't a clue as to when to stop or ever start.
It just is.
In turn, I ask the same from you.
Never asking questions, just being there.
We'll fucking love each other forever.

BottomBoy: I have to go, Gun. I don't want to, but I need to get out of here and work. I need to get my mind off this right now.

TopGun: Jim, are you all right? What's wrong?

BottomBoy: Nothing is wrong, babe. Don't worry. I just get a little emotional when you say and do certain things. I'm on the verge of tears, and I can't be doing that in the bullpen.

TopGun: I love you, Jim. {{{{{Jim}}}}} Hugs sent your way, big man.

BottomBoy: [[[[[Blair]]]]] Hugs back at you, Chief. [[ ^i^ ]] This is a special hug to my angel.

TopGun: See you tomorrow, Jim. I love the angel. Thanks.

BottomBoy: Sleep well tonight, Gun. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I miss you.

TopGun: I'll close with a quote from a movie we both enjoy and you see if you can remember where it's from. One One bit, two bits, three bits, a peso. All those for Zorro, stand up and say so!

BottomBoy: Too easy, Gun. Zorro, the Gay Blade. Have a good conference, Chief. Take care of yourself and come home safe to me.

TopGun: I promise I'll be careful and come home to you. I love you. Bye.

BottomBoy: Bye.


Back to Patt's Stories Index