Rating: NC-17
Paybacks Are Hell.


Cyber Sex 5

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


Conner walked into the bullpen and saw Blair sitting at his desk. Wondering why in the world he looked like he lost his best friend, she walked over to see if she could help. Blair took one look at her and said, "Excuse me," as he made a mad dash for the restroom. Conner could tell he looked close to tears. She had to see who upset him. Blair had been on the computer, so Conner went over and looked down. She had to take it back to the beginning to see what was going on. Telling herself that it was for Sandy. But when she started reading, she was sorry that she even started it.

TopGun: Hi Jim, what cha doing?

BottomBoy: Hi Conner, I'm glad you're on, I needed to talk to you anyhow.

TopGun: What's up, Jim?

BottomBoy: I was wondering if you'd like to go out one of these nights. Blair's going to be gone all next week at that seminar and I'd really like to see you. If you know what I mean.

TopGun: You're joking, right? You'd never do that to Sandy, right?

BottomBoy: I've become a little bored. I think you might be the person to spice my sex life up with. I'll make you come so hard that you'll come back for more.

TopGun: But what about Sandi? You can't just dump him. Can you?

BottomBoy: Who said I was dumping anyone. I can keep a secret, can you? I've been watching you and I kid you not, it's getting harder and harder to contain myself. Pardon the pun about being hard.

TopGun: So you've been watching me? And you want me? Seriously? Or are you just having a joke on me?

BottomBoy: Serious as a heart attack, Conner. I really want you. I want to make love to you over and over again. I want you in my bed. There is something so thrilling about almost being caught. But Blair will never know. Unless you told him. It's up to you.

TopGun: And what if I wanted to keep you all to myself? What if I didn't want to share with Sandy anymore?

BottomBoy: Well, lets try this out and then we'll make plans and see where it goes. I want to strip your clothes off slowly so I can see every inch of your skin, little by little. I'll start kissing your neck and work my way down to your beautiful, (at least I think they are) breasts. Taking each nipple into my mouth, I can't get enough of you.

TopGun: Slow down, Jim, I really like Sandy. What it this idea bothers me? What if I don't want to hurt a good friend?

BottomBoy: Well, it's not like you're the only woman that I know. But I was hoping that you'd feel the same way about this as I did. I'm just tired of being Blair's bottom boy.

TopGun: Did you ever think about talking to Sandy about that? Maybe he'd make changes.

BottomBoy: Nah, I'm sick of the whole thing. He's jealous of everything and everybody. I went out for a beer with Henry the other night and he got all pissy.

TopGun: Jim, I thought you were really in love with Blair.

BottomBoy: Conner, I think it had more to do with the Sentinel thing that anything else. Now that I have more control over my senses, I'm finding I don't need Blair like I used to.

TopGun: Have you told him this? Or are you just planning on dropping the bombshell on him without any warning? You make it sound like you were just using him.

BottomBoy: He's a big boy, Conner. And he can handle it more than you're giving him credit for. And why are you sticking up for him so much? You got a thing for Blair?

TopGun: No, I don't have a thing for him. Just wondering is all.

BottomBoy: So, do you wanna get back to some sex talk, Conner?

TopGun: No, I have to go, I'll talk to you later, Jim.

Conner just sat there in shock. What in the hell had she done? She needed to talk to Jim and talk to him really fast.

TopGun: Jim, are you there?

BottomBoy: Yeah, I thought you said you were busy, Conner?

TopGun: Jim, we have a problem. You know that whole conversation you had with me about dumping Blair cuz you don't need him? Well, guess what? It wasn't me you were talking to.

BottomBoy: Stop fucking around, Conner. I knew it was you. You started out by asking for me by my first name and Blair never does that.

TopGun: Well, he did this time and you just got done spilling your guts to your best friend and lover.

BottomBoy: Fuck, I can't believe this. Conner, you have to help me here. Blair's a lot more fragile than I painted.

TopGun: Well, it's too late to do anything now. You already said all that. What do you want me to do? And before I forget, you're a fucking prick, Ellison.

BottomBoy: Oh who the fuck are you kidding? You probably liked it. Now are you going to help me or not?

TopGun: Like I have a choice, you moron. I can't believe you did this to Sandy. What possessed you to do it?

BottomBoy: Well, I don't know. But I have to think of something. He's so jealous, Conner, you have no idea. He'll probably do something rash. He carries a gun now, he might even shoot me. Fuck, what the hell am I gonna do?

TopGun: Ellison, I wish I could shoot you.

BottomBoy: Hey, you're the one that started all this. Oh wait a minute, I hear his car downstairs. Why didn't you tell me he was coming home?

TopGun: Ellison, do I look like a fucking mind reader. I've been typing on this thing with you instead of watching out for Sandy.

BottomBoy: Shit, I better go and face the music. He's coming in the door now. Talk to you in awhile.

Conner got up from the desk and tried to keep busy as she waited for some word from either Jim or Blair. What a fucking mess this has turned into. And Jim was right, it was started because of her. If something happened to either of them, she'd never be able to forgive herself.

BottomBoy: Conner, you there?

TopGun: Yes, Jim how is Blair doing? And did you guys work things out?"

BottomBoy: Conner, this is Sandburg. Jim finally left. Not before we broke up and he punched the shit out of me.

TopGun: Oh Sandy, please tell me you're having one over on me? I'm so sorry. What's going to happen now?

BottomBoy: I haven't a clue. He told me to pack and get out. He said that you and he were an item. Why? I thought we were friends.

TopGun: Sandy, that's not true. I would never do that to you. You know that. Oh god, this is all my fault. I'm so fucking sorry, Sandy.

BottomBoy: Well, I guess I should go and get my stuff packed.

TopGun: Sandy, please don't pack. I'll talk to Jim about this and we'll work through it.

BottomBoy: Jim told me he wanted you in our relationship. He said he wanted you too. And I just can't. I'm too jealous of him being with anyone else. I've got to go now. I haven't anywhere to go but I've got to get out of here. I can hardly see.

TopGun: What do you mean you can hardly see?

BottomBoy: My eyes are almost swollen shut. He hit me really hard, Conner.

TopGun: Sandy, I'm coming over to pick you up. OK?

BottomBoy: No, I don't want to see anyone. I'll talk to you in a little while.

Conner got up from Blair's desk and didn't know what to do. Should she go and tell Simon? Should she go ask if she could take some time off to check on Sandy? What the fuck does one do in this type of situation?

Finally not being able to stand it any longer, she went to the women's restroom and locked herself in a stall and started crying. What the hell did I do? What should I do now? God, I fucked up Jim and Blair. And now I have to live with that.

Splashing water on her face, she decided that she'd go and check on poor Sandy. As she walked out of the restroom, Jim was standing there leaning against the wall opposite the door. He smiled and said, "Hey Conner, want to go and have some lunch?"

"You fucking prick, I wouldn't' have lunch with you if you were the last person on the face of the earth. I can't believe you hurt Sandy like you did. I have half a mind to kick your ass right now."

As she turned and walked away, she saw everyone in the bullpen watching her. *Oh my god, now they all know about Jim and Blair. And now they'll know about all this. Shit...shit...shit...

Simon walked up to her and said, "Conner would you like to explain why you just screamed at Ellison for no reason. He was asking if you wanted to go for lunch for Christ's sake."

"Oh sir, believe me, it was more than lunch and he hurt Sandy. I'm not letting him fool all of you. I need to go and check on Sandy."

"Did someone just call my name?" Blair asked sweetly.

Conner stared at him, not knowing what the hell to think of any of this. He had no bruises on his face, he wasn't swollen. Shit, he probably wasn't even home that whole time. Turning to Ellison, she said, "You set this whole thing up, didn't you?"

"You know, Conner, nothing should come between a man his lover." Jim said quietly.

"I'll get you for this, Ellison, I swear. When you least suspect it." Conner threatened.

As she walked into the bullpen, everyone started laughing. Suddenly Jim realized that Conner would probably make him pay big time. He wasn't so sure of himself now. He might have come up against someone that was as good as he was. If not better. When he walked into the bullpen everyone's eyes were on him.

Conner walked up to him and grabbed a hold of him and started kissing him hard. He finally got himself out of her arms and said, "Conner, what the fuck was that?"

"That's a taste of what you'll get daily if you ever do anything like that again." She said smiling.

"Fine, you win this time." Jim said wiping his mouth off with the back of his hand. As he went over to his desk, Blair whispered, "You'd better wipe her off you, Jim. You're mine and don't forget it."

Jim realized that he didn't have a chance. Never did. But as he watched Conner, he also realized that he had gotten her back. And it's true, paybacks are hell. Now what happens if the payback was going to be his next? A viscous circle.


Back to Patt's Stories Index