Ramblin Rose


TopGun: Hey Blair, ready to play?

BottomBoy: Who is this?

TopGun: What do you mean who is this? I'm your TopGun, that's who it is.

BottomBoy: Okay, I don't know who is fucking with TopGun's laptop, but you'll be sorry when he finds out. If I were you, I'd close it up and stop while you're ahead.

TopGun: Oh come on; let's have some fun, BottomBoy.

BottomBoy: Whatever, go for it, I'm busy, but I'll read while I do my reports here at my house.

TopGun: I'm taking my shirt off and you watch me licking your lips and thinking that you'll have to have me any moment.

BottomBoy: Then the real Gun walks into the bullpen and I can't take my eyes off of him and now that he has my attention, you don't have a chance.

TopGun: But suddenly you notice that I'm standing next to him and I don't have a shirt on, it's making you think about it, come on BottomBoy, admit it. You want me and I'm more than willing.

BottomBoy: Gun walks to my side and slides his hand into mine and I hold on to him for dear life. He's my life. I don't want anyone else.

TopGun: Gun then walks over to me and run his hand over my nipples and moans into my mouth as he kisses me. We're getting a little involved.

BottomBoy: The real Gun would never fucking kiss you. Get a grip. And not on me. He doesn't share at all and when he sees what you're putting here he's going to kick your ass.

TopGun: Oh whom are we kidding; Ellison is all talk and no show. He'll just laugh about this if he ever mentions it at all, Blair. So, come on, let's have fun.

BottomBoy: Well, lets just say I know that Ellison would have more than a lot to say about this. So if you're smart you'll get out of there.

TopGun: Ellison would choose a name like TopGun. He's so butch. That is just so typical and poor Sandy has to take the BottomBoy role.

BottomBoy: Conner, I'm going to fucking kick your ass, do you hear me? What are you doing with that laptop? TopGun: Sandy, it was just sitting here on Jim's desk, I couldn't resist.

BottomBoy: Did it ever occur to you that someone would not want anyone to know this about their personal life? Did it, Conner?

TopGun: Sandy, hush, you sound just like Ellison. Now let's play. What do you say, BB?

BottomBoy: You know I don't play with women, I'm a one man kind of guy.

TopGun: As I take my blouse off you see my firm breasts and you can't help it, it's been so long you have to check them out. You can't help it. You stroke your fingers across them and make me moan as we begin kissing.

BottomBoy: You call those firm, firm is the real Gun's breasts.

TopGun: I slip my skirt off and then my panties are going down. I'm standing there naked in front of you and you can't help it, you have to taste me.

BottomBoy: I have to make a mad dash to the bathroom and on the way there I see the real Gun and I ask him if he'd like to go into the restroom with me. He's more than willing to go in there and see if we can lock the damn door. We check to see if we're alone and then lock the door. Ignoring your pounding on the door. You can beg all you want, but the only taste I want is the real Gun.

TopGun: When you come out, I shove you aside and push BB back into the restroom and slam and lock the door. He's quite taken with a naked woman coming on to him.

BottomBoy: Simon brings the keys to the restroom since he has to go and finds you there naked and asks if he can taste you, totally ignoring the real Gun.

TopGun: Finally giving in to Simon, I let him have his way with me while BB watches. BB is hard from watching us. He asks Simon and me if he can be included.

BottomBoy: The door to the restroom flies open and in comes Rafe and Brown. They stand there with their mouths open and don't know exactly what to do. But the first thing they do is shove the real Gun out into the hall and they all line up to have their way with you. You're liking all of this attention.

TopGun: I tell them thank you, but don't like to be with this many men at once. They are disappointed but know that it is the right thing to do. But at least I got to see BB hard.

BottomBoy: He wasn't hard, he had his shirt shoved in his pants wrong. He wasn't hard. He'd never be hard for you, Conner. He wouldn't even be hard for you if he hadn't had sex in years. Get a grip.

TopGun: Oh Sandy, you are such a poor loser. This is just cyber sex, have fun. You know I'm just kidding.

BottomBoy: You walk into the bullpen and tell both of us you're sorry for coming on to TopGun. Then you get dressed and decide to leave for the day. You deserve to go home early. You're exhausted from being such a fucking slut.

TopGun: Who you calling a fucking slut, Sandy? You would never call me a slut, let alone a fucking slut. Who is this?

BottomBoy: How do you know I would never call you that, Conner, you've never come on to my man before. Even if it is just in the cyber world.

TopGun: Sandy, you know I'm just joking, right? I would never even mention this to anyone. I can't believe that you and Jim play this.

BottomBoy: Conner, there are a lot of things that you don't know about us. And I don't want to share any secrets, we'll just wait till the real Gun gets there and see what he has to say.

TopGun: Oh Jim is a blow hard, he'd never touch me Sandy, and you know it.

BottomBoy: I can tell you this much, he'll be ready to kill you for this alone. This is very private to him and you just breached that trust. He'll be very disappointed.

TopGun: Well, I'll walk up to him and lick his lips with my tongue. He'll have no choice but to open his lips up to me.

BottomBoy: No, he'll not open up to you, he might smack you, but he won't be opening up anything.

TopGun: Sandy, you've been around Jim way too long. You're starting to sound just like him. And what a jealous man you've become. I figured we could have some fun here. The old Sandy would've had fun.

BottomBoy: Well, I'm not Sandy, not to mention the old Sandy.

TopGun: What are you talking about, Sandy?

BottomBoy: This isn't Sandy, Conner. Guess who? Who has a laptop in the bullpen, Jim or Blair?

TopGun: Oh Jesus, Jim is this you?

BottomBoy: You're fucking right, this is Jim and I'm going to do some major ass kicking when I get to the bullpen tomorrow.

TopGun: Jim, wait, I'm really sorry, I really am. I never meant to hurt either of you. I thought it would be fun for me and Sandy.

BottomBoy: Well, he wouldn't think it was funny.

TopGun: Wait a minute, Jim, why is he called TopGun and you're called BottomBoy? Oh god, this is just too much fun for words. Oh god, oh oh. Here comes Rafe and Brown. They're wanting to read this. Sorry Jim, I'll have to let them now. Since you're going to kick my ass.

BottomBoy: Conner, I won't be able to stop myself from killing you if you show anyone this.

TopGun: Rafe said to tell you hello. He's surprised you're the bottom in this relationship but said to tell you not to worry about it. He won't tell a soul. Oh man, he just told Brown. They're heading down to the breakroom.

BottomBoy: I kid you not, Conner, I'm going to kick your ass. You haven't a chance of getting out of this.

TopGun: Boy, guess who this is?

BottomBoy: Jesus, Gun, where have you been?

TopGun: Just got back and I'll take care of the ass kicking. And don't worry, Brown and Rafe weren't here at all. Conner was just teasing you, Boy.

BottomBoy: Gun, why didn't you shut down the program? Why did you leave it open for her to find?

TopGun: You embarrassed, Boy? We can call this fucking shit off. I've had a bad day, I don't need your shit too.

BottomBoy: Yes, it's embarrassing to have someone know that we do this, Gun. And then to have her know that I'm Bottom doesn't help it at all.

TopGun: Okay, that's it. You're embarrassed of being bottom. Well, you're not always bottom, are you boy. Sometimes, I'm bottom. So, should I be embarrassed of how fucking fantastic you make me feel? And do I not make you feel good too?

BottomBoy: I walk into the bullpen and open my jeans up and unzip them, sliding them down my legs. Once they are off, you can see my cock starting to fill at the sight of you. I don't care who is there, Gun, I want you to take me. And take me now.

TopGun: I walk over to you slide your boxers down and your cock is sticking out proudly as I take it into my mouth and you being moaning. I grab the lube and start to loosen you up for my cock to fill you.

BottomBoy: I'm ready as you bend me over your desk and enter me in one smooth move. I sigh as the pain and the feeling of bliss begin almost at the same time. It's hard to know where one begins and the other leaves off.

TopGun: I fuck you hard and fast. That's how you seem to like it these days. As I do it, you're screaming loudly. You don't care who knows that you are the bottom of this sexual situation. You don't care if they think you always are.

BottomBoy: As I begin to come, I yell out and everyone in the bullpen knows whom I belong to. They all know I'm yours. I don't care who knows. I'm glad they all know. Hell, I would hope that Conner would have spread it around. I'm proud to belong to you.

TopGun: I clean you up and help you get dressed and tell you how much I love you. As we leave the bullpen, all of our friends tell you it doesn't make any difference.

BottomBoy: As we get on the elevator, I realize that I don't care.

TopGun: Boy, I love you so much. I can't wait to be in your arms. I'm almost done. I have to go and talk to Simon.

BottomBoy: Gun, hurry up and get home, I want you in me and soon. I have to feel you. Please?

TopGun: I'll be home in about an hour, two at the latest. You get busy and get those files done at home.

BottomBoy: See you soon Gun. I love you.

Fifteen Minutes Later:

TopGun: Boy, you still there?

BottomBoy: Yeah, what's up?

TopGun: Could you tell me once again, what me to do to you?

BottomBoy: Conner, I'm going to fucking kick your ass and don't think being a woman will help you at all. Then I'm going to fucking kill Sandburg for leaving this program on again.

TopGun: Oh Jim, you're so good, you knew right away. I'm so proud of you. Now I have to hook this up to the printer, I'm printing as we speak.

BottomBoy: Conner, I swear, I'm going to kill you. It would be worth the prison time. I'm sure the rest of your family would be so happy that they'd take care of my needs in prison for life.

TopGun: Oh ha ha, very funny. We'll see who is laughing last when I give out these printed copies.

BottomBoy: Conner, please. Don't do that, okay? This is something so private between Sandburg and I. You know this, you like him right? I know you don't like me, but for Sandy, please?

TopGun: Oh Jesus, no wonder you're the bottom, you beg like a good bottomboy.

BottomBoy: Conner, please?

TopGun: I was joking, you know that Jim. I'm getting off now and I'll shut the program down. But you really need to tell Sandy about leaving that on. Anyone could have found it. Still having the poker game on Saturday?

BottomBoy: Thanks, Conner. Yeah, we're still on for Saturday. Why?

TopGun: Because you're going to let me win a few more hands or I swear I'll talk.

BottomBoy: Conner, I'm still going to kick your ass.

TopGun: Bye, Jim, take good care of Sandy.

BottomBoy: Bye, Conner.

Ten minutes later:

TopGun: Boy, you there?

BottomBoy: Gun, this had better be you and not Conner or I'm going to throw this computer through the window.

TopGun: Why are you asking that? Of course it's me. Boy, you're acting very weird.

BottomBoy: When are you coming home? We need to discuss some things.

TopGun: Bad things, Boy?

BottomBoy: They could be if you don't learn to shut that fucking machine off.

TopGun: Did Conner get on again?

BottomBoy: Yes, Gun she did.

TopGun: Boy, I'm so sorry. I'll take care of it right this time. I'll be home in about 30 minutes. I'm on my way. Love you.

BottomBoy: Drive careful, Gun and love you back.

TopGun: Are you really mad?

BottomBoy: Have I ever stayed mad at you for long, Gun? Get home, and show me how sorry you are.

TopGun: Conner said to say goodbye and she'll see you on Saturday. She's smiling really big, what's going on, Boy?

BottomBoy: I'll tell you when you get home. Be safe and hurry.

TopGun: K.


Patt's Index